剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
The money should be in your account any minute.
钱随时都可以打进你的户头
Ah,now,see-- you gotta remember,
你应该知道
I used to work for the government.
我曾经为政♥府♥工作过
I know you're all liars and crooks.
所以我了解 你们全都是骗子
So if you're planning to stall,
如果你们是想拖延
The man who has his finger on the trigger
阻止我引爆♥炸♥弹
Is gonna be very upset.
那你们一定会非常失望
We all want this situation
我们都希望这件事
Resolved quickly and peacefully.
能快速和平地得到解决
Really? I don't. you have one minute.
是吗 我可不这么想 你们还有一分钟
We're over the target!
我们快到目的地了
Into kitt now. come on!
进到凯特里面 快点
Hank,hang on to the bomb
汉克 抓紧了炸♥弹♥
Till I tell you to let go.
直到我叫你放开才能松手
Come on,doc.
快点 博士
Pressurizing cabin now.
现在开始维持车内气压
Kitt,open the cargo door.
凯特 打开机舱后门
Plane's structural integrity
飞机的外部结构
Is at maximum stress levels.
已经承受了最大的压力
We're past the location.
我们已经过了目标地点
Release the bomb. Not yet.
放开炸♥弹♥ 还不行
This plane can't take much more of this.
飞机快承受不住了
Just hold on.
再等等
Okay,we're at altitude.
我们已经达到指定高度了
Hank,release the bomb now!
汉克 松开炸♥弹♥ 现在马上
Still nothing,alex.
什么都收到 阿莱克斯
You know,I hate to say this,
我讨厌这样
But I just don't believe ya.
我真是不敢相信
I don't control the treasury,stevens.
国库不是归我管的 斯蒂文斯
A lot of people have to sign off on this.
需要一堆人签字的
Please tell that to someone who cares.
别跟我废话了
You do this,
你这么做
And it's on your conscience
你后半辈子
For the rest of your life.
都会良心不安的
Oh,no. it's on yours.
不 是你良心不安
Guys,hold on!
伙计 等等
Billy! get that feed back up!
比利 现在情况如何
I've got no signals.
我这收不到任何信♥号♥♥
Kitt,what's happening?
凯特 出什么事了
We have lost power.
飞机停电了
We're back on line.
我们正在下沉
She's coming on up.
她会挺过来的
Lost the navigation computer!
导航系统已经失灵了
Auxiliary power has been restored.
辅助电力恢复
Our rate of descent is decreasing.
飞机下沉的速度正在减慢
God,I hate flying.
我讨厌飞行
Equalizing pressure and de-icing windows now.
现在开始平衡气压 为窗户除冰
You guys okay?
你们还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Kitt,I thought you said
凯特 我记得你说过
The bomb had a blast radius of 30 miles.
这个炸♥弹♥的辐射半径为30英里
No,I said its radius would be
不 我说的是
10 miles for each gram of hafnium,
每克铪的辐射半径为10英里
And we provided stevens three grams.
而我们给了斯蒂文斯3克
If that's true,we should all be dead.
如果是那样 我们早就死了
By my calculations,
以我的计算
The radius of the blast was 6.2 miles,
这次爆♥炸♥的辐射半径仅为6.2英里
Which would imply that stevens
这意味着斯蒂文斯
Used approximately 1/5 of the hafnium.
只用了五分之一的铪
Stevens has another bomb?
他还有另一个炸♥弹♥
Why would he put a bomb inside kitt
既然有另一个炸♥弹♥
If he had another bomb?
他干嘛还要在凯特这放一个
Because he knew we'd devote all our resources
因为他知道我们会竭尽全力
To help mike.
帮助迈克
He was right.
他猜对了
He has another target.
他还有另一个目标
and by now,
现在
He's probably already there.
他大概已经在那了
Alex,how's carrie?
阿莱克斯 凯莉怎么样了
We don't know anything yet.
还没有消息
Here's some coffee.
喝杯咖啡
Mmm. thank you.
谢谢
You must be proud of her--
你一定很以她为荣
Following in your footsteps.
一起为共同的理想奋斗
Carrie had been
凯莉曾经被
Accepted to columbia law
哥伦比亚大学法学院录取
Just like her mother.
就和她妈妈一样
Instead,she goes to
可是 她却去了
Quantico.
昆迪克(联邦调查局特工学院)
You didn't want her to?
你不希望她去
Horrible hours,
这种工作艰辛
Lousy pay,
勉强糊口
Risking one's life
时刻都有生命危险
For an ungrateful employer?
还不被人理解的职业 谁会支持
She's good at her job,mr. rivai.
她做得很出色 瑞瓦先生
She would have been good at anything.
她干什么都会很出色的
What we do is necessary,
我们做的都是必须的
And she knows it.
她明白这一点
I have been doing this for 30 years,
我♥干♥这一行已经有30个年头了
Young lady,
年轻的小姐
And I understand what is necessary.
我明白什么是必须
Then you of all people should understand
那你们就该明白
That the sacrifices are worth it.
这些牺牲是值得的
My only daughter will probably die
我唯一的女儿也许马上就要死了
On that operating table.
在那张手术台上
Still think it's worth it?
你还会觉得一切都是值得的吗
Okay.
这样吧
We'll set a course for the pacific,
我们朝着太平洋飞
Get everybody off the plane and then scuttle it.
然后大家都跳机 毁了它
Mike,I need you and sarah to drop inside kitt
一旦我们找到史蒂文斯的位置
When we get a location on stevens.
你和迈克进入凯特跳机
Copy. no.
好的 不
Sarah.
萨拉
No,if josh and gus wanna jump,that's fine.
不 Josh和格斯可以跳伞
But you're coming with mike and me and kitt.
但你要和我们在凯特里一起
I can safely accommodate up to four passengers
跳机的时候
During a drop.
我可以承载4个人
Okay,all right.
好吧
When the time comes,I'll drop inside kitt
到时候我会坐在凯特里
With the two of you.
和你们一起跳
We managed to repair the damage,
我们治好了损伤
And for the moment,she's stable.
她暂时情况稳定
But the problem is we can't put her on a respirator
问题是我们无法用呼吸器
Because the forced breathing
因为呼吸器可能会
Could tear the stitches in her artery.
导致动脉伤口裂开
So now we wait and hope that she
我们只能等她
Can continue to breathe on her own.
自己保持住呼吸
Can I see her?
我能看看她嘛?
Take your time.
去吧
You dumb kid.
傻孩子
Dumb,stupid kid.
笨蛋
Come on,stevens.
史蒂文斯阿史蒂文斯
What the hell were you doing in phoenix?
你到底在菲尼克斯市里干什么呢?
Speak of the devil. on screen.
曹操到 转到屏幕
Maybe--maybe you can help me with something.
也许你能帮我个忙
According to the bomb's g.p.s.,
根据炸♥弹♥的卫星定位系统
The bomb exploded over the target.
炸♥弹♥在目标处爆♥炸♥了
And yet,it didn't explode over--
但是实际却没有...
The g.p.s. doesn't measure altitude.
卫星定位系统测不出高度
Well played,alex torres.
玩的不错 艾里克斯·托雷斯
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表