剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I think she met a dude.
她应该是有艳遇
That's so random.
就是巧合
I--i kind of got ditched too.
某种意义上 我也被抛弃了
Eh, it's okay.
没关系
My parents are ridiculously wealthy.
我父母反正有钱
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
What do you do?
你的工作是
I'm in i.t.
我做IT的
You mean you're no an undercover agent,
你是说你和我这周末遇到的其他男人不同
Like every other guy I've met this weekend?
不是什么便衣探员
Nope.
不是
Just a regular old computer guy.
只是个普通的小计算机员
You?
你呢
Dental school.
牙科学校
My last year.
最后一年
You've got great teeth, by the way.
顺便提一句 你牙齿很好
Thanks.
谢谢
You've got great...
你的一切
Everything.
都很美好
She's trying to get to kitt, I know it.
我就知道她是为了凯特来的
Well, then you'd think she'd show up
你是说她是专挑了
When he's here.
凯特在的时候过来的
Well, mike took kitt on an unscheduled mission,
迈克带凯特去做临时任务
And now she's treading water till they get back.
现在她不得不四处磨蹭好等他们回来
What do you think she wants with him?
她为什么要看凯特呢
Tess and I were fierce rivals.
苔丝和我曾经是竞争对手
I hear you were more than that.
我听说可不止这些
You know, it's okay to tell me about your girlfriends, dad.
你可以和我一起聊你的女朋友的 爸爸
She wasn't my girlfriend.
她不是我女朋友
That's it for me.
我今天就到这儿了
Yeah, I'm kind of tapped out too.
我也该走了
Well, you lost quite a bit.
你输了不少啊
Well, it was nice meeting you.
很高兴遇到你
You too.
我也是
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Oh, come on.
拜托
Idiot.
傻子
hey, zoe, where's mike?
祖依 迈克在哪儿
Mike's with kitt. he's fine.
迈克和凯特在一起 他没事
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm in the casino.
我在赌场
I need some advice.
我需要你的建议
Did you lose all your money?
你把钱输光了
Don't go to the atm.
别到ATM取钱
Just go to bed and start over in the morning.
赶快上♥床♥睡觉 明天早上重新开始
I met a girl.
我遇到了个女孩儿
They're called hookers, billy.
那叫妓♥女♥ 比利
No, a real girl.
不 真的是一个女孩
Does she have two heads?
她有两个脑袋吗
No, only one and it's beautiful.
不 只有一个 并且很好看
Oh, what's wrong with her?
她脑子有问题吗
Nothing, except she split.
没有 她只是有点精神分♥裂♥而已
Of course she did.
那是
You were being you.
你还是你
Look, I think she really liked me.
我想她一定是喜欢我了
I just-- I couldn't close.
我只是 我只是没法接近她而已
You screwed up vacation sex? that's pathetic.
你度假时错过了一次上♥床♥的机会 太可怜了
Is she staying at the hotel?
她还在宾馆里面吗
I think so. what's her name?
我想是的 她叫什么名字
Courtney. courtney what?
寇特妮 然后呢
I don't know. never mind.
我不知道 没关系的
Courtney harshberger, 2902.
寇特妮 哈什伯格 2902
Courtney rosenthal, 717.
寇特妮 rosenthal 717
There's a courtney flynn in poolside 16.
有一个叫寇特妮 费莱恩的女孩在16号♥游泳池
Yeah, she said something about going out to her room.
对 她说她要出去回房♥间了
Yeah, I think that's her.
对 应该就是她了
Getting her driver's license
正在获取她的驾照
And credit card info now.
和信♥用♥卡♥信息
Zoe, that's illegal.
祖依 你这么做是违法的
Since when has that been an issue?
你从什么时候开始有这种想法的
Dude, she is hot.
伙计 她很正啊
I know!
我知道
You listen to me, billy morgan,
你听我说 比利·摩根
You go find this courtney flynn,
你要找到这个寇特妮 费莱恩
And you go make it happen.
并且你得成功泡上她
I was just coming back to look for you.
我正想回去找你呢
I was just going to your room.
我正想去你房♥间呢
How'd you know where my room was?
你怎么知道我住哪儿
I--
我
I don't.
我不知道
I guess I was just gonna roam the halls
我正想去大堂里随便逛逛
Looking for dental floss
在那些用过的客房♥专用餐碟里
On the discarded room service trays.
找根牙线
Dental joke.
冷笑话
That's lame.
真蹩脚
Yeah.
是的
So I gotta take a break from the tables for a while.
我打算出来休息一下
Yeah, me too.
嗯 我也是
Can you believe my big move
你相信我曾经想过
Was to come to vegas and count cards
要去拉斯维加斯的赌场出老千
And I chickened out?
然后由于胆子太小而放弃了吗
Well, isn't that illegal anyway?
那不是违法的吗
Uh, it's like going to a restaurant
这就像赤♥裸♥着上身
With no shirt on.
去餐厅一样
It's not illegal, but they can kick you out.
这并不违法 但是他们会把你赶出去
No shirt no shoes,
不♥穿♥上衣不♥穿♥鞋子
No dice.
没有骰子
Fast times at ridgemont high.
《开放的美国学府》
It's my favorite movie.
我喜欢的电影
Mine too.
我也喜欢
So...
那么
I was thinking...
我想
You wanna hang out?
想出去逛逛
Okay.
好的
We had a bet.
我们打了个赌
Who?
和 谁
Me and aquarius.
我和宝瓶
I bet that you'd ask her to dance first.
我赌你肯定会先叫她跳舞
You lost.
你输了
You guys get cable in here?
你们这儿有有线电视吗
Dork, what are you doing?
笨蛋 你在干嘛
I'm easing into it.
我正在泡她呢
Answer the door. I sent you something.
你去开门 我给你送了点东西
Are you on the phone?
你在打电♥话♥吗
I just called room service.
我只是叫了一下客房♥服务
I had them send some things over.
我让他们送点东西过来
You sure got here quick.
你可真够快的
A little strawberries and champagne.
一些草莓和香槟
And, uh, some chocolate sauce.
还有些巧克力沙司
And...
还有
Whip-whipped cream.
蛋奶奶酪
I've been waiting all day for this.
我可是等了一整天了
Virgo.
处♥女♥
What's up?
怎么了
Hey, your friend kitt,
你的朋友凯特
The one who pulled the driver's license thing?
就是那个能搞到驾照的家伙
Yeah, what about kitt?
对啊 他怎么了
If she's single, I'm available.
如果她还单身 我很有空去陪陪她
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表