剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Oops.
呀
those coordinates are 19.3 miles
那个位置距我们现在的位置
from our current location.
有19.3英里
Okay, Kitt, if it's okay with you, let's go to attack mode,
好的 凯特 方便的话 转换攻击形态
We gotta get there before Bahia.
我们得在巴伊亚之前赶到那
It is fine with me, Michael.
我随时待命 迈克
Thank you for asking.
感谢关心
Initiating transformation.
开始变形
Transformation completed.
变形完毕
Mom! Danny!
妈妈 丹尼
Danny are you all right?
你还好吗 丹尼
Okay, they're all here.
好了 他们都到了
Let my mother go,
放我妈妈走
or I won't show you where it's hidden.
否则我不会告诉你的
I admire your heart, Danny. I really do.
我欣赏你的勇气 丹尼 我真的欣赏
But you don't have to tell me where it is
但你不用告诉我它藏在哪
Because it's obvious.
因为已经很明显了
Excava aqui.
在这儿挖
I am standing by to initiate the plan.
我在等待实施新方案的命令
Man, I hope this works.
伙计 希望这能有用
So do I, Michael.
我也希望 迈克
Because if it doesn't, Danny will be dead.
因为如果它出错了 丹尼会死的
And you will be in prison.
你也会被扔进监狱
Thanks for reminding me.
谢谢你提醒我
Okay, get ready.
好了 准备
Mike!
迈克
Danny get down.
丹尼 趴下
Kitt, now.
凯特 就是现在
Get in the car!
快上车
Occupant restraint system active.
乘客安全系统启动
Take it easy, Bahia.
别激动 巴伊亚
It's over.
都结束了
You planted the explosives?
你装的爆♥炸♥装置吗
How did you get here before us?
你怎么能在我们之前到这
I have a really fast car.
我有辆很快的车
We have to go back, we can't leave Mike there.
我们得回去 我们不能把迈克留在那
I'm sorry, Danny.
我很抱歉 丹尼
My orders are to get you
我得到的命令是把你
and your mother out of harm's way.
和你妈妈带到安全的地方
Forget your orders.
忘掉狗屁命令吧
Can't you do any thinking for yourself?
你不能自己决定些事情吗
Yes, I can.
是的 我能
I can't believe you're arguing with a mustang.
真不敢相信你在和一辆野马吵架
it's an extremely advanced thinking algorithm.
这是个极其精妙的思维运算装置
I can't believe you're arguing with that either!
不敢相信你还和这个吵架
Hey, I don't want to shoot you, Bahia.
我不想开枪 巴伊亚
Okay.
好吧
Really?!
真的吗
No
当然不
Occupant restraint system active.
乘客安全系统启动
They grow up quickly, don't they?
他们成长的很快 对吧
Yeah, he's a special kid.
是啊 他是个很特别的孩子
I meant Kitt.
我是说凯特
Go, Kitt!
出发吧 凯特
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表