剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Sarah!
莎拉
michael, the likelihood of one
迈克 你们其中一个
Or both of you being injured
或者你们两个受伤的可能性
Has just increased.
正在逐渐增大
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Try and override the protocol.
尝试破解通信协议
Overriding the protocol is not possible.
破解协议是不可能的
It is if you've built in a back door.
如果你装了后门程序就可以了
Sarah, a back door is a secret means of access,
莎拉 后门程序是一种秘密的访问方式
And implies that you deceived other members of the team.
那就意味着你欺骗了其他队员
Kitt, stop your slide!
凯特 别滑了
Gravity is controlling my slide, michael, not me.
这是重力引起的 迈克 不是我
Kitt, do something now!
凯特 快想点办法
What part of now didn't you understand?
你不清楚你在什么地方吗
If I had just fired "now," as you suggested,
如果我按你说的做 现在才点火
I would have ripped a hole through the fuselage.
我肯定会在机身上撕开一个窟窿
I had to calculate the area
我必须计算出那块区域
With the greatest tensile strength
能承受的最大抗张力
So as not to damage the structural integrity
这样才不会损坏
Of the aircraft.
飞机的整体结构
Next time, calculate faster.
下次你要算快点
Were you injured?
你受伤了吗
No.
没有
Then my calculations were fast enough.
我的计算已经够快了
The storm is a lot bigger than we thought.
暴风的猛烈程度超出我们的想象
Please keep yourselves strapped in
在我们顺利穿过之前
Until we get through it.
请大家系紧安全带
it all happened so fast.
事情发生得太快
I dove to the floor right before the gunshots.
在枪响之前我就倒在地上了
I think I knocked dr. graiman down
我觉得是我把格莱曼博士撞倒地的
And he hit his head.
他撞到了头部
This is billy.
我是比利
Billy, pull up all the surveillance footage
比利 找到所有案发现场及其附近
From in and around the crime scene.
的监控录像
Already working on it.
我正在干呢
There's nothing unusual
每一个入口点在最近24小时之内
At any of the entry points in the last 24 hours.
都没有什么异常情况
Expand the entry search to the last 48 hours.
搜索范围扩大至最近48小时
All our weapons are accounted for.
我们的武器都上交了
They had to get that weapon in here somehow.
他们必须用某种方法才能在这拿到武器
This is impossible.
这不可能
There's no shooter.
没发现凶手
No dr. graiman and no zoe.
格莱曼博士和祖依也不见了
Who don't you trust you need to give yourself a back door?
你留这个后门是因为你怀疑谁吗
All good programmers give themselves a back door.
所有优秀的程序员都给自己留后门
Is there a back door in me, sarah?
我的程序有后门吗 莎拉
There's nothing in the room. no fingerprints.
房♥间里什么都没有 指纹也没有
Mainframe access identification has been wiped.
侵入主机的程序也被清除了
Even the memory of the code key at the door has been erased.
甚至连门上密♥码♥锁的储存卡也被清理过了
What do you got on surveillance?
你在监控录像上找到什么了
We got nothin'.
什么也没有找到
Somebody programmed a loop to slow us down.
有人编了一个循环程序来拖延我们
The cameras were disabled.
摄像头不起作用
What about outside the room?
房♥间外边如何
The cameras outside were disabled as well.
外边的摄像头也不起作用了
Where's the nearest camera? main corridor.
最近的摄像头在哪里 在主走廊里
Hundreds of people.
那有成百上千人
It would take hours to get through playback.
得花费几个小时才能完成回放
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意
Yeah.
嗯
Pull an audio fingerprint from the mainframe room.
从机房♥里搜出声纹
Recreate the conversation. yes.
重放他们的对话 好的
You can do that?
你可以那么做
As long as there was a conversation.
只要他们说过话
And chances are the victim didn't go quietly.
并且受害者不是悄无声息的就行了
Do it.
去干吧
You have not answered my question.
你还没有回答我的问题
Is there a back door in my programming?
我的程序里有后门吗
Don't look at me.
别看着我
There probably is, kitt. why?
可能有 凯特 为什么
You know, I still think you would look better
你知道 我觉得你的外观像
As a vampire, kitt.
吸血鬼会比较帅 凯特
You know, big fangs, a cape.
大尖牙 大斗篷
Michael, why are you helping sarah
迈克 你为什么帮莎拉一起
Avoid my question?
躲避我的问题
'cause sarah doesn't want to answer your question, kitt.
因为莎拉不想回答你的问题 凯特
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
What was that?
那是什么
I think you hurt kitt's feelings.
我认为你伤害了凯特的感情
He doesn't have feelings.
他没有感情
You should talk to him. I'm a little busy.
你该跟他谈谈 我有点忙
Sarah.
莎拉
Kitt...
凯特
I don't know why my father would have
我不知道为什么我父亲会
Built a back door into you.
在你的程序中留后门
But if he did, there's a good reason.
但如果他这么做 有一个很好的原因
what reason would that be?
会是什么原因
Why don't you help me re-establish contact
为什么你不帮我重新建立
With the ssc,
与监控室的通信连接呢
And then we can ask him.
然后我们就可以问他了
Thank you. we'll be outside.
谢谢 我们一会就出去
You okay?
没事吧
Kitt's self-destruct program has been activated
凯特的自我毁灭程序已经被人启动了
From the mainframe.
从主机
What self-destruct program?
什么自毁程序
The one I uploaded.
是我安装的
You had no right to build a self-destruct--
你没权利这么做
I had every right! I had no choice.
我有这个权利 别无选择
I will not have another karr on my hands.
不能再出现第二个卡尔
Who activated it?
谁启动自毁程序的
I don't know.
我不知道
Whoever it was in that room that shot at us.
一定是房♥间里向我们开枪的人
How much time do we have?
我们还剩多少时间
Less than 30 minutes.
不到30分钟
We gotta get that plane down or sarah and mike are dead.
我们得让飞机着陆,否则莎拉和迈克死定了
They're over the ocean, a thousand miles from land.
他们在海上 离陆地几千英里
Just turn off the self-destruct.
把自毁系统关掉
I can't.
我关不了
How were you able to make contact
在防备时期
In the middle of a lockdown?
你们怎么联♥系♥到我们的
Sarah programmed a back door into the system.
莎拉给程序留了后门
Like father, like daughter. okay, mike, listen up.
虎父无犬女 迈克 听着
You've got less than 30 minutes.
还剩下不到30分钟
Self-destruct program?
自毁程序
What self-destruct program?
什么自毁程序
I'll explain later.
稍后再解释
Sarah, use my password to enter kitt's system.
莎拉 用我的密♥码♥进入凯特的系统
If sarah can get into the system,
如果莎拉进入系统
She can shut it off, right?
就能关掉它 对吗
No, only the person that activated the self-destruct
不能 只有启动系统的人才能
Can de-activate it by a digital hand scan.
需要用他的手纹扫描
Which means the only way for us to stop it now
现在唯一的办法
Is to find the shooter.
就是找出开枪的人
Well, you guys are in the middle of a lockdown.
你们正在防备时期
And we don't know who we're looking for.
我们不知道到底是谁
No one saw anything.
什么也没看到
There's over 1,700 people working in this complex.
这个部门有1700个人
Which means the killer could be anywhere.
杀手可能在任何一个地方
Or anyone.
任何人都有嫌疑
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表