剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I'm getting into character.
我已经进入角色了
Mike.
迈克
Are we interrupting something?
我们打断了什么事情吗
Oh, hey, guys, what's, uh...cracking?
大家好 很好的
What's your status?
你在什么位置
Status is good. we're approaching the hotel.
位置很好 我们正靠近旅馆
Once you arrive,
一旦你到达
I want you to check in,
就入住登记
And let kitt focus everything he has on that beacon.
让凯特监视所有的信♥号♥♥情况
Our plan exactly.
我们的计划太棒了
Except I'm getting us some fish tacos
但是我准备去搞点墨西哥鱼味卷
And margaritas first.
当然还得先来杯玛格丽塔鸡尾酒
Excellent idea. keep us posted.
好主意 保持联♥系♥
Fish tacos and margaritas?
墨西哥鱼味卷和玛格丽塔鸡尾酒
How is that an excellent idea?
这算什么好主意
Their cover needs to be convincing.
他们要隐藏身份
Of course, but--
当然 但是
Rather than worrying about the abilities of our field ops,
与其担心我们的作战计划
You should be digging
你不如深入调查一下
Into agent turner's background.
特工特纳的底细
He's squeaky clean.
他的底子出奇的清白
Nothing's unusual in his files.
档案没有什么不寻常的
Then what's not in his files?
那么档案里没有的事情呢
Until we know what's going on with turner and this cell,
在我们了解特纳和这伙人底细之前
Our people are vulnerable.
我们的处境都很危险
I don't want them surprised.
我希望我们有备而战
Wow. what a great room.
哇 房♥间太棒了
With...
只有
One bed.
一张床
Si no te gusta, vete a otro lugare.
需要加一张床吗
No te ahueves. it's our honeymoon.
不了谢谢 我们在度蜜月
One bed's all we need.
一张床再好不过了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I'm trying to keep it real.
我想让我们的假身份看来真实点
Sure. uh, thing is, I kinda made it a rule
当然 只是我给自己定了个规则
Not to do anything like that
不和同事
With anyone from work.
做那种事
You do it with sarah. no, I don't.
你和莎拉做了 我没有
I mean, we did, but that's different.
我是说 我们做过 但那不一样
She and I are--
她和我是
Don't worry, I promise nothing's gonna happen
不要担心 我保证不会发生那种事
That's not completely professional.
那太不专业了
Okay.
好
As long as I don't have tequila.
前提是我没有喝龙舌兰酒
michael.
迈克
Yes, kitt?
什么事凯特
I have picked up agent turner's homing beacon.
我收到了特工特纳的房♥车信♥号♥♥
Zoe.
祖依
Present.
在
Really?
不是吧
It's called blending in.
这叫入乡随俗
Kitt, what's the status?
凯特 什么情况
According to the homing beacon,
根据归航信♥号♥♥
Turner is one of the two men in the beach cruiser,
特纳在海滩巡航舰上那两个人当中
25 yards to your 2:00.
你的两点钟方向 距离25码
You can't tell it's him for sure?
你不能确定是他吗
The beacon is transmitting from the vehicle,
归航信♥号♥♥是从那辆车上发出的
But as I do not have a visual on either man,
但我看不到那两个人
I cannot confirm the identity.
所以不能确定身份
Let's follow him.
跟着他
Burn rubber, kitt!
全速前进 凯特
Burning rubber.
全速前进
Just stay on the beacon, kitt.
凯特 跟紧信♥号♥♥
Beacon tracking system locked.
锁定信♥号♥♥追踪系统
I have picked up a stronger signal.
我接收到了一个更强的信♥号♥♥
Stronger as in the beacon's gotten closer?
因为信♥号♥♥距离我们很近吗
The tracking system has been replaced
是因为我们的追踪系统
By a targeting device.
被对方的定位系统锁定了
Kitt, get us out of here.
凯特 快离开这里
Mike.
迈克
kitt!
凯特
Pressure equalization on. go for resurfacing.
压力平衡系统启动 准备浮出水面
This is cooler than the nemo ride at disneyland.
简直比海底总动员还刺♥激♥
it would be cooler
如果你们毁掉这个车
If you didn't almost destroy the car. we didn't do anything.
会更刺♥激♥ 我们什么也没做
Kitt tried to dodge that missile and couldn't.
凯特想躲开导弹但失败了
It blew him into the frickin' ocean.
所以被炸到该死的海里
we know, mike.
我们知道 迈克
Kitt got a profile of the attack,
凯特收集了攻击的信息
And we're looking into it, but whatever it was that hit you,
我们正在分♥析♥ 但不管打中你们的是什么
It's more advanced than anything in use today.
它都比现在我们用的任何武器都先进
Well, if this is what they're trying to get into the u.s.,
如果这就是他们要运进美国的东西
We got a bigger problem than we thought.
我们的麻烦就大了
The real question is
主要的问题是
How did turner and these guys get their hands on it?
特纳和那些家伙从哪里弄来的这些武器
What makes you think it's turner?
你们为什么觉得是特纳
We never got a visual on him.
我们根本没看到过他
Mike, agent turner has an offshore bank account.
迈克 特工特纳有个海外银行帐户
Yeah, we hacked the bank record.
我们查过银行记录
Just last month, he withdrew almost everything in there.
就在上个月 他取走了所有的钱
It's over $2 million.
超过两百万美元
So you think he's flipped to the other side.
所以你们怀疑他倒戈相向
Anything's possible.
任何事都有可能
Just got word--
刚收到消息
Two bodies washed up ten miles south of here--
在南边十英里的地方有两个人上岸
The extraction team.
接头人
great.
好极了
So now we have no tracking device
现在我们没有追踪器
And no more contacts.
失去联♥系♥
What do we do?
怎么办
You hit the streets.
你们到处找找
We drew them out once. maybe we can do it again.
我们把他们引出来过 也许可以再引一次
Okay. but first we probably need to dry off.
好吧 但我们得先把自己弄干
Prepare to surface in
准备浮出水面
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Michael, I am confused.
麦克 我有点搞不清楚你
The answer is because it would be a mistake.
因为这么做是错的
What would?
怎么做
Sleeping with zoe.
和祖依发♥生♥关♥系♥
But she invited you in.
但是她邀请你了
Do you not find her attractive?
你不觉得她很迷人吗
Yeah. that's the problem.
很迷人 这就是问题
Does this have to do with your relationship with sarah?
是因为你跟莎拉的关系吗
Why does everyone keep asking me that?
为什么每个人都这么问
We're not in a relationship.
我们没有任何关系
Now you sound agitated.
听起来你很激动
I'm not agitated. are you sure?
我没有激动 你确定吗
Yes!
是对
Good night, michael.
晚安 迈克
Good night, kitt.
晚安 凯特
Kitt, any luck with the scanners?
凯特 有扫描到任何信♥号♥♥吗
Negative, michael.
没有 迈克
Though this beach has vehicles
虽然沙滩上有很多车
Similar to the one we pursued last night,
和昨天晚上我们追踪的那辆很像
I still have no conclusive matches
但是还是没有找到特工特纳
For agent turner or any of the men who attacked us.
或者昨天攻击我们的人
Well, it's been four hours.
已经过了四个小时了
One more, and we need to hit another beach.
再过一个小时 我们就去另一个海滩找找
Hola, chicas.
你们好
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表