剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
我在努力钻进商用系统里
It might be a little hit-and-miss,but we'll do our best.
可能还需要点运气才行 我们会尽力的
I know you can do it,billy,if anyone can.
如果有谁能做到的话 Billy 那就是你
I'll contact you when I'm in position.
我就位后再联♥系♥你
He's got faith in you,billy.That's so sweet.
他对你很有信心 Billy 这话多讨人喜欢啊
It was.You just ruined it.
本来是的 刚刚被你给毁了
I've got him; he's in.
看到他了 他进去了
Dammit.We lost the signal.
该死的 没信♥号♥♥了
What else do we got up there?We gotta find another bird now.
天上还有什么在? 我们必须马上找到另外的卫星
Wow,the take charge attitude.I like it.
喔哟 发号♥施令了 我喜欢
Zoe. I'm on it.
Zoe 在弄了
Mike,we got him.
Mike 我们找到他了
We were able to pick up the radiation signature from kitt's nanoskin.
我们能接受到Kitt的纳米壳发出的辐射信♥号♥♥
point the way,billy.
给我指路 Billy
You have a fix on me? yeah.
知道我该往哪走吗? 是的
Kitt's in a warehouse building about 600 yards due east of your position.
Kitt在你东首600码之外的仓库里
all right ,i got it
好的 听到了
It's showtime.
好戏开演
Little help,billy. keep heading back.
需要点指点 Billy 继续往里走
Up ahead on the left you'll see a large crate.
前面左边 你会看见一个大箱子
Got it
明白
system reboot commencing.
系统开始重启
Sir,the knight industry vehicle has just been taken.
长官 奈特工业的车刚刚被偷走了
we must stop them.
我们必须阻止他们
Karr,stop! Kitt must be stopped.
Karr 停下! 必须让Kitt停下
No.
不
Kitt is no longer important.
Kitt不再重要
You have everything you need.
你需要的东西都已经有了
Let him go.
让他走吧
my analysis indicates that kitt is a potential threat.
我的分♥析♥表明 Kitt是个潜在的威胁
I will not allow for the possibility of being shut down again.
我不会允许再次被关掉
I'm giving you a direct order.
我给你直接指示
Stand down.
退下
I take orders from my creator,dr.Charles graiman.
我只接受我的创建人的指令 Charles Graiman博士
Graiman is dead.
Graiman已经死了
I'm next in command.
我是继任者
x7fx7fYou take orders from me.
你要听从我的指挥
Your reasoning is correct.
你的理由是正确的
You are,in fact,next in command.
实际上 你是继任者
I do take orders from you.
我确实要听从你的指挥
Karr!
Karr!
now,we are one.
现在 我们已经成为一体
And I give the orders.
而我会下命令
system reboot complete.
系统重启完毕
Kitt,is that you? Yes,michael.
Kitt 是你吗? 是的 Michael
I knew you'd come after me.
我知道你会来找我的
Save the sentiment for later,buddy.
兄弟 迟点再感伤吧
michael,I will be unable to access my weapons or transformation protocols
Michael 在我下载完数据之前
until the download of my data is complete.
我无法使用我的武器和变形功能
How long will that take?
那需要多久?
I am unable to calculate,as that application has not yet been restored.
我无法计算 因为我的计算程序还没重装
Ask a stupid question.
问个愚蠢的问题
Mike,you've gotta get outta there.
Mike 你必须离开那里
Why?What's going on?
为什么? 怎么回事?
karr's coming after you.
Karr来找你了
Look,just try to outrun him and get home.
听着 尽量不要让他追到 先回到家
We'll figure out what to do about karr later.
迟点我们再想办法对付Karr
no.They'll move him.Hide him.
不 他们会把他移走 藏起来
It means we're good.
这可能是我们的最后机会 我现在就要解决
you can now be the knight industries that wilton knight always envisioned.
你们现在可以成就Wilton Knight 一直梦想拥有的奈特工业
You can reinstitute F.L.A.G.
你们可以重新建立F.L.A.G.
Foundation for law and government.
律政基地
Completely autonomous.
完全自治
No more hidden agendas,no more interference.
不用再秘密行事 不会再左阻右挡
Just what you think is right.
做你们认为正确的事情
You can make a difference,but you must decide.
你们可以给世界带来变化 但你们必须做决定
So what do you say?
那么你们怎么说?
Are you kidding?Of course.
你开玩笑么? 当然没问题啦
You know it. One question.
你知道的 有个问题
Do I get to keep the car?
我能留下这辆车吗?
sarah,your father is my father.
Sarah 你父亲就是我父亲
I will do anything to help honor his memory.
为了纪念他 我愿意做任何事情
I won't let you down,dad.
我不会让你失望的 爸爸
I know you'll make me proud.
我知道你们会让我引以为豪
All of you.Well,god bless.
你们所有人都是 上帝保佑你们
Carry on.
再接再励
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表