剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Come on.
出来
Let's go. There you go.
走吧
What a relief.
真是松口气吧
The quick brown...
灵敏的...
Fox...
狐狸...
Jumps over a lazy dog.
跳过一条懒狗
What are those for?
这是要干什么
You won't talk, so I'm gonna extract the information
你肯定不会说实话的 所以我就直接
Directly from your frontal and temporal lobes.
从你的大脑额叶和颞叶取资料了
Kidding.
开玩笑吧
But I wouldn't squirm if I were you...
如果我是你的话 我不会乱动的...
Or blink.
眨眼也不会
Come to think of it, try not to move at all.
好好想想吧 试着一动也别动
Careful. Last time you just about burned the guy's eyes out.
小心点 上次你差点把那家伙的眼睛烧掉
I was hungover.
那次我刚酒醒
Relax, man, I got this.
放松 没问题的
Kitt, I need a time and location for the pickup.
凯特 我要接头的时间和地点
Relax, man, I got this.
放松 没问题的
Cute.
漂亮
I heard they gave you another assignment.
我听说他们又给了你个任务
Sarah, I am so sorry.
莎拉 真对不起
It's okay.
没关系
And, uh, I know you didn't want to go by yourself,
我知道你不想一个人去
And I said I'd take you, no, really, it's fine.
我也答应过和你一起去... 不 真的 没关系
And she's the last one of your single friends to get married,
她是你最后一个单身朋友 却也要结婚了
Which has to be a little upsetting in itself.
这本身就有点让人不开心
Mike, honestly, it's okay.
迈克 坦白说 没关系
Promise.
真的
Oh, okay. I thought you'd be mad.
好吧 我还以为你会生气
Well, national security
国♥家♥安♥全♥总比
Should probably take precedence over Lindsay Rickel's wedding.
林希·瑞高的婚礼来得重要
Besides, it doesn't start for another five hours.
再说还有五个小时呢
We could still make it, right?
我们还赶得上 对吧
Sure.
当然
Pick up the item, identify its contents, drop it off.
拿到箱子 识别里面的东西 再送出去
How hard can that be?
不就这么简单吗
Actually, the job involves
实际上 这次的任务涉及
An infinite number of variables which could result in--
一个无穷的变量 这有可能导致...
Hey, Kitt, have some faith, huh?
凯特 别泄气好不好
You, me, this dress,
你和我 加上这件礼服
And a dance-- deal?
再跳个舞 怎么样?
Whatever you say.
全听您的吩咐
Sarah?
莎拉?
If the wedding isn't for another five hours,
婚礼再过五个小时才开始
Why are you wearing your dress?
你现在就把礼服穿上干什么?
Motivation.
这叫激励
Yo, criminal.
你 犯人
Don't do that.
看什么看
Billy.
比利
The pickup is scheduled to take place in 34 minutes
按计划 目标会在34分18秒后
And 18 seconds at an industrial warehouse.
出现在一座工业仓库中
How far?
有多远
Estimated travel time, taking into account travel,
预计用时 考虑到
Distance, weather-- Kitt.
行程 距离 天气... 凯特
42 minutes, 12 seconds.
总共需要42分12秒
Let's go.
出发
You've worn contacts before, right?
你以前戴过隐形眼镜 对吧
I think I can handle it.
我自己来吧
Way to not incinerate his retina.
可别把他的视网膜烧坏了
Kitt will help you sync it up. Cool.
凯特会帮你进行同步 好的
Get this done so you can take her to that wedding.
完成任务你就能带她去参加婚礼了
You don't ever
永远不要
Stand up a girl in a dress like that.
让穿着这样礼服的女士傻等
Michael, what did Sarah mean when she said
迈克 莎拉说她穿着礼服为了激励
She was wearing her dress for motivation?
是什么意思
Kitt, if you don't know, I can't tell you.
凯特 这个只可意会
Son of a--
见鬼
How do people do this?
别人是怎么戴这东西的?
I am having trouble processing something.
有一些数据我处理不好
Welcome to my world.
尽管问
Sarah asked me to have faith.
莎拉说让我保持信念
I'm assuming she was not referring
我推测她指的
To belief in a higher power.
不是信仰伟大的力量
No, she meant you have to think positively.
没错 她是让你更乐观点儿
But would thinking realistically
可是切合实际的思考
Not make more sense?
不是更有道理吗
Doesn't mean
也不是说
You throw realism out the window,
就让你抛开实际
Just that you hope for the best.
让你抱乐观的态度
So we will hope for the best.
你就抱着吧
Sounds good to me. You almost finished?
很好 你差不多完事儿了吧?
Yes. Would you say one more sentence, please?
是的 能请你再说句话吗
I hate contact lenses.
我恨隐型眼镜
It is a perfect match.
声音完全一致
You have a package for me.
我来取包裹
This way.
这边走
You're late. We're on a strict timeline.
你迟到了 我们的时间很紧
Let's not waste any more.
那就别再耽搁了
Could you look into the camera, please?
请直视摄象机
Is the gun really necessary?
非要拿枪指着我吗
Oh, let's hope not.
我也不想
Retinal scan approved.
视网膜扫描认证
Identity confirmed.
身份确认
Could you speak into the microphone, please?
请对准麦克风讲话
The guy with the gun
拿枪那孙子
Is pissing me off.
让我很不爽
As much as deniability
能够不承担责任
Is a wonderful thing,
自然是件好事
There's a downside to your particular service.
不过相对的 你的特殊服务也有些负作用
And what's that? Trust.
是什么呢? 信任
Our simple faith that you'll do the job we're paying you to do.
我们坚信 你能完成我们雇你做的工作
I assume that you hired me
我估计你们之所以雇我
Because someone told you I was the best.
是因为有人说了我是最好的
But if you're nervous about my loyalties,
但如果你怀疑我的忠诚度
Hire someone else.
那就另请高明吧
That won't be necessary.
那倒不用
What did you just do?
你们干了什么?
That's us guaranteeing your loyalty
为了确保你的忠诚
By poisoning you.
我们给你注射了毒药
You're kidding.
太荒唐了
Your instructions--
给你说明一下
You have approximately three hours
在你的神经系统停止工作前
Until your central nervous system shuts down.
有三个小时左右的时间
After you've completed the drop,
你完成任务后
We'll meet, and we'll give you the antidote.
我们会见面并给你解药
Any questions?
有疑问吗?
Yeah, how do I know there's an antidote?
有 我怎么能确定会有解药?
Do I strike you as a man who Leaves loose ends?
你觉得我是个做事虎头蛇尾的人吗
Just do your job.
干好你的活儿
You'll be fine.
就万事大吉
Kitt, we got a problem.
凯特 有麻烦了
Shall I tell Sarah
要我告诉莎拉
You will not be attending the wedding,
你不能参加婚礼了
Or should I continue to have faith?
还是说我该继续抱乐观态度?
Chamber doors open.
舱门打开
To drop the item on time,
为了及时交货
We must Leave in exactly four minutes and 32 seconds.
我们必须在4分32秒内出发
Document everything.
原封不动的
Leave it exactly as you found it.
记录箱子里的一切
How are you feeling? Like I ate bad sushi.
感觉怎样? 像吃了坏寿司
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表