剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
It takes exceptional skill
这需要精湛的技术
To shoot a moving target with a handgun
以那个距离 用手♥枪♥
From that distance.
去射中一个移♥动♥的目标
All phone lines in the bank except one
几乎银行所有的电♥话♥线都被切断了
Have been disabled,
只剩下一条
And that one has been temporarily disconnected.
而那一条也暂时断了连接
Sarah,
莎拉
The hostage they shot is still alive.
被射中的人♥质♥现在还活着
He's in the open.
他所处的位置很空旷
Swat is reluctant to move him
特种部队不愿意把他抬走
For fear they will be shot.
他们怕被子弹击中
Kitt, block for the police
凯特 为警♥察♥作掩护
So they can get to the wounded man.
这样他们就能靠近伤者
I want it out of commission now!
我要他们全都完蛋
Who are you?
你是谁
My name's tina.
我叫蒂娜
Why did he have you call your husband?
为什么他让你打电♥话♥给你丈夫
I don't know.
我不知道
Who's your husband? Nobody.
你丈夫是谁 无名小卒而已
What does he do? Who does he work for?
他是做什么的 听命于谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Michael Knight.
迈克·奈特
You a cop? No.
你是警♥察♥ 不是
I was just passing by.
我只是刚好路过
Well.
这样
You're in the wrong place
你真是在错误的时间
At the wrong time,
出现在了错误的地点
Michael Knight.
迈克·奈特
Some people would say
也有人会说
I'm at the right place
我是在对的时间
At the right time.
出现在了对的地点
Who'd you text?
你给谁发短♥信♥
Nobody.
谁也不是
Who'd you text?
你给谁发短♥信♥
My girlfriend.
我女朋友
Sarah.
莎拉
Who's Kitt?
谁是凯特
You're gonna hit me again
你听了我的答案
When I tell you.
会再揍我一次的
Who's kitt?
谁是凯特
My car.
我的车
I saw that one coming.
我就知道
Attention.
注意
Inside the bank.
银行里的家伙
This is the police.
我们是警♥察♥
We know that you've disabled
我们知道你们切断了几乎所有
All but one phone line.
电♥话♥线 只保留了一条
Please answer that line.
请听电♥话♥
We don't want to see anyone else hurt.
我们不希望再看到有人受伤
We just want to talk.
我们只是想谈谈
Sarah, I lost contact with Michael.
莎拉 我失去了与迈克的联♥系♥
How?
怎么会
My infrared cannot penetrate the vault area.
红外不能穿透保险库
Why would they take him to the vault?
他为什么会被带到保险库
It may be in anticipation of a swat assault,
也许为了预防特种部队的袭击
Since the suspects
因为嫌疑犯
Are refusing to speak to the police--
拒绝与警♥察♥沟通
Which coupled with
再加上
The shooting of the hostage,
他们射杀人♥质♥
Has caused the incident commander
这些都让指挥官
To accelerate swat's plans.
加快执行特种部队的计划
The swat team is moving into place
我们说话的时候
As we speak.
特种部队已经就位
Kitt, what are the chances
凯特 在人♥质♥受伤之前
They'll be able to take out all five gunmen
他们把5名武装分子全部拿下
Before any of the hostages are hurt?
的几率有多大
Not good, as I can only locate
不大 因为我只能确定
Four of the five gunmen.
其中4名的位置
There is still one somewhere inside the bank
在银行的某处 还藏着一个
That is unaccounted for.
这点原因不明
See, I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Why haven't I killed you yet?
为什么我还不杀你
Well, I got plans for you,
你还有任务要完成
Michael Knight.
迈克·奈特
Please stop!
求你别这样
Hey, leave her alone.
放开她
She has nothing to do with me.
我跟她没关系
Then why were you holding her hand
那趴在地上时 你为什么
When you were on the floor?
要握住她的手
She was scared.
她吓到了
I was telling her everything was gonna be okay.
我告诉她一切都会好的
Heroes get people killed.
英雄总是连累他人
Don't try and be one.
别逞英雄
I don't know either one of them, I swear.
他们俩我谁也不认识 我发誓
I swear!
我发誓
The only thing I hate more than heroes is cowards.
比起英雄 我更讨厌胆小鬼
I'm not gonna hit you.
我不会揍你
The hell I'm not.
才怪
Let's go.
这边走
Move the cart to the center of the room.
把车推到屋子中间来
Stop.
停
stop
停下
Directions are simple.
任务很简单
Put the money in the bag.
把钱放到袋子里
Get up.
起来
Let's go. You
跟上去 你
Move. You heard it.
快走 你听到了
Put the money in the bag.
把钱放到袋子里
Get up! you, help him.
起来 你 帮他
Move!
快点
Get up. you can handle it.
起来 你能做到的
Go, let's go! move!
走 过去 马上
Let's fill up the bag! it's not hard!
把袋子装满 很容易
Move!
快点
The swat team is in position.
反恐部队已经就位
Have you located the fifth gunman?
能否定位第五个歹徒
I have not.
没有
That's the master key
这是万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
For the safe deposit boxes.
能打开保险柜
Open every box.
打开每个盒子
Pile the contents on this table.
把里面的东西倒到桌上
That could take hours.
那要花上几个小时
That's not your concern.
少瞎担心
Why not just stick with the money in the vault?
抢银行里的钱不是更好吗
You're completely surrounded. there's no way out.
你们被包围了 没有出路
Team one in position.
第一小组就位
Team two in position.
第二小组就位
Get those safe deposit boxes open.
把那些保险箱打开
Team three in position.
第三小组就位
Kitt,
凯特
The bank is wired with explosives.
银行安装了许多炸♥弹♥
sarah, the swat team
莎拉 反恐特警队
Is in position and ready to fire.
已经就位完毕 准备开战
Kitt, you have to get word to the swat team.
凯特 你必须和反恐特警队沟通
They have to abort.
让他们撤退
it may be too late, sarah.
可能来不及了 莎拉
my mark in five...
倒计时 5
stand down, stand down.
撤离 撤离
This is swat leader, abort.
我是反恐特警队队长 撤离
voice duplication active.
启动声音复♥制♥系统
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表