剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Freelance assassin and thief.
是自♥由♥作家 杀手 也是窃贼
And based on NSA chatter,
根据国♥家♥安♥全♥局的记录
It looks like the north koreans contracted him
好像是朝鲜人找的他
To steal the hxp formula.
偷取催化剂的配方
Don't we have a photo?
有那人的照片吗
No,nothing that can be verified.
没有任何证据
But according to fbi informants,
但据FBI线报
He launders his money through a hotel and nightclub called la soleil.
他通过太阳酒店和夜♥总♥会♥洗钱
Kitt,looks like we're going clubbing.
凯特 看来我们要去俱乐部了
I'll park it myself.
我自己停车
No way,dude. those are expensive cars.
伙计没位子了 那些车都很名贵
It's my ass if they get scratched!
如果他们受损我会很麻烦
Don't go chasing any tailpipe.
没有追尾
Michael,at the rate they're letting people in,
迈克 以排队的速度
You'll be in line approximately 62 hours.
你要等62小时
Ah,that's what the vip list is for,kitt.
所以才需要VIP名单 凯特
You just have to tell me my name.
你只要告诉我的名字
I'm on the list.
我是VIP
Michael,tell the doorman you are nick folman.
迈克 告诉门卫你是尼克·福尔曼
Nick folman.
尼克·福尔曼
Nice place.
真是好地方
Kitt,can you please do something about this music?
凯特 能换个音乐么
Accessing dj booth.
连接DJ录音棚
Kitt,the idea was to make the music better.
凯特 我本意是让音乐更好听些
I assumed this was a popular hit.
我以为选中了一首流行曲
Billy played it 389 times on my music system.
比利在我的音乐系统中播了389遍
Billy has issues.
比利秀逗了
What else has he been up to?
他还做了什么
He mostly plays second life on my touch screen.
他在我的触摸屏上玩“第二人生”[网络游戏]
Curiously,billy's avatar drives a car named kitt.
奇怪的是 比利的坐骑叫凯特
And its mechanic is named mike.
它的机械师叫迈克
Okay,you tell billy you are not his tree house.
你告诉比利你不是他的树屋
Kitt,i think I know how we can find galt.
凯特 我想到找高尔特的办法
How,michael?
怎么做 迈克
Can you dial the cell phones in the club?
你能拨通俱乐部所有的电♥话♥吗
Of course. but why?
没问题 做什么
Once you have their numbers,you can access their voicemails.
你拨通他们的电♥话♥就可以进入语♥音♥信箱
Which will allow me to search for a voiceprint matching galt's.
就能找到与高尔特匹配的声纹
Exactly.
对极了
Very good,michael.
真棒 迈克
According to my scanners,
根据我的扫描
there are 320 signals in the general vicinity.
附近有320个信♥号♥♥
Dialing now.
现在拨号♥
Work fast,kitt.
凯特 快点
This could be our last chance to find galt
这是在高尔特把血清脱手这前
Before he passes the serum off to the buyers.
找到他的最后希望
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Are you nick folman?
你是尼克·福尔曼
Yep,nick folman. that's me.
是 尼克·福尔曼 我是
Then let me show you to the vip lounge.
我带你去贵宾房♥
Your bottle service is all set up.
你订的酒已经准备好了
Lead the way.
请带路
Oh,my god.
上帝
I found a message from victor galt on alexandra pachinko's voicemail.
亚历山德拉的语♥音♥信箱里发现了维克多
It came from a scrambled proxy phone.
它来自于一个密♥码♥代理电♥话♥
Impossible to trace.
追踪不到
But you might consider asking alexandra about it.
但是你可以找亚历山德拉问问
Considering she is the svelte lady who is causing your heart to race.
应该是一位让人心跳加速的优雅美女
Mike,my scanners are indicating
迈克 我的扫描镜显示
I saw you at balham labs.
我在巴尔汉实验室见过你
Who do you work for?
你为谁工作
Not the north koreans.
不是朝鲜人
Isn't that who paid you?
不是他们雇你的吗
Let's try that again,shall we?
再给你一次机会
Who do you work for?
你为谁工作
Man,you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
伙计 我说了你也不相信
Fine.
好极了
I work for flag.
我为大旗门做事
Flag.
大旗门
I have to go meet the buyers.
我要去见买♥♥家了
What about him?
怎么处置他
Kill him. make it look like an accident.
杀了他 做成意外死亡
When he's drunk
灌醉他
Then take his car and drive him off a cliff.
连人带车扔到悬崖下
Bring his car around back.
把他的车开过来
you got it.
好的
Nice ride.
真是好车
Too bad we're gonna have to wreck it.
可惜我们要毁了你
Hey! what's going on?
怎么回事
I've lost contact with michael.
我和迈克中断了联♥系♥
Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪里
Screw you!
去你的
Wrong answer.
回答错误
Those appletinis are stronger than they look.
这些甜心比他们看起来要强壮
Jeez. ease up.
放松
Oh,where you going?
你去哪
We barely got to know each other.
我们需要深入了解
Kitt,trunk.
凯特 后备箱
Let me go!
放开我
Come here.
来吧
It's okay. I'm a flag.
没事了 我是旗兵
Michael,
迈克
Your blood alcohol level is far too high to allow you to take the wheel.
你血液酒精含量过高不能开车
Fine,i don't want to drive anyway.
好 我不想酒后驾驶
I want a burger.
我想要一个汉堡
Take me to a drive-thru.
带我去免下车窗口买♥♥
Michael,you do know that it's an urban legend,
迈克 你知道这不是都市传奇所说的
That greasy food helps a hangover.
油腻的食物能解酒
Look,the government's not sponsoring us anymore,
政♥府♥不再资助我们
zoe can't cook,
祖依不会做饭
And there's nothing in the fridge.
冰箱里空空如也
I need a burger!
我要汉堡
Should we get something for the lady in the trunk?
给后备箱的小姐也来点儿
No,she's not hungry.
不需要 她不饿
Thank you,sarah. I prefer a tidy interior.
谢谢萨拉 我喜欢内部清洁
Michael got ketchup all over my steering wheel.
迈克把我的方向盘抹满了番茄酱
I thought I told you to drink coffee.
我告诉过你喝咖啡的
Had some. it didn't work.
喝了些 没用
Who moved the gimbal?
谁把平衡环了
What an auspicious beginning for flag.
是为大旗门讨个彩头
Yeah,can we talk about that name?
我们可以说说那个名字吗
No,we can't.
不 不能
Billy...
比利
Billy,i love what you did to this place.
比利 我喜欢你的新装♥修♥
Yeah,the elevator's out.
电梯坏了
We needed a quicker way to get from floor to floor.
我们需要尽快下楼
Try not to puke on anything.
不要到处吐了
Too late.
太迟了
I just got finished going over the logs I downloaded from balham labs.
我刚检查完从巴尔汉实验室下载的日志
It looks like Dr Matheson was the last one to sign out
马特森博士是最后一个使用
The samples reported missing by megan.
梅根报失样品的人
Why would he steal his own serum?
他为什么会偷自己的血清
He could stand to make a lot more by selling it on
他卖♥♥到开放市场上赚的会更多
The open market than just giving it to the government.
相比交给政♥府♥而言
Hmm,maybe when I see megan tomorrow,
我明天见梅根的时候
I'll ask her if dr.Matheson had been acting suspicious.
也许可以打探马特森博士是否行迹可疑
Billy's got a date.
比利要约会了
What can I say? she gets me.
怎么说呢 她约的我
Michael,you're in no condition to tamper with my wipers.
迈克 你现在不宜动我的雨刷
You mean she gets lieutenant benedict.
你意思是她看上了一个中尉
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表