剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
is at state university.
在州立大学里
Think they'll let me borrow it?
你认为他们会让我借么?
No.
不会
Micro A.P.S. X-ray machines are incredibly hard to come by.
微A.P.S. X光机很难弄到
They're only used for specialized research...
他们只用作特殊研究...
Studying the molecular structure of organisms,
研究生物分子结构
uh, dating artifacts, penetrating large objects.
呃 确定文物年份 穿透大型物体
How does that have anything to do with an arms dealer?
那个怎么和军♥火♥商有关系?
Maybe he's smuggling something.
或许他在走私吧
Or trying to prevent something from being smuggled.
或者为了阻止什么被走私
Maybe he's planning on smuggling something
可能他想在什么里面
inside something
走私什么
That's inside something else...
在其他里面...
Like an illegal Turducken.
就像非法走私火鸡
Mike, did Haas say anything
Mike Haas有说什么
to suggest he may have something against the ambassador?
他和大使有分歧的话么?
Nope, according to him,
没 看他的样子
he doesn't even know her.
他甚至都不知道她
You believe him? Not really.
你相信他么? 不是
It's him.
是他打来的
We'll be listening.
我们会监听的
Yeah. Mike.
你好 Mike
Ambassador, you got the phone?
大使 你拿到电♥话♥了?
No.
没有
He wants me to tell you
他想我告诉你
he has cut off my air,
他切断了空气来源
and I have less than two hours to live.
我还有不到2小时可以活
Don't worry. I'm coming for you,
别担心 我马上来救你了
ambassador.
大使
Call me... Olara.
叫我... Olara
You're very brave, Olara.
你很勇敢 Olara
Oh.
哦
That was so nice.
太棒了
I mean... I mean, maybe a little sappy,
我是说... 我是说 可能有点愚蠢
but it had some humanity.
但多少有点人性
Still, you need to pick up the pace, or she dies...
还是的 你得抓紧时间 要么她慢慢地...
Slowly.
死掉
You have some serious psychological problems.
你有严重的心理问题
Mm, yes, and you work for the government.
嗯 是的 你为政♥府♥工作
I think I know which one's worse.
我想我知道哪个更糟
You know, if I didn't know any better,
你知道么 如果我不知道的话
I'd think you were mad at me, Hank.
我还以为你在生我气呢 Hank
So you didn't intentionally throw that ball?
那你不是故意扔那球的吧?
No?
不是吧?
Okay, just gonna let this sweep
好吧 让这个清理下
run on your core A.I.
你的A.I.核心
And I'll get back to Kitt.
我去看看Kitt
Hank.
Hank
Where's the machine?
那机器在哪儿?
The X-ray machine is located in room 312.
X光机在312室
And I got 15 minutes to get it from up there to down here.
我只有15分钟把它拿来
Sarah, please tell me
Sarah 请告诉我
I don't have to turbo-boost into this place.
我不会再用提高涡轮增压 的方法
Don't worry.
别担心
We've got something a little more high-tech planned.
我们有比较高科技的计划
How's the disguise working out, Michael?
伪装怎么样 Michael?
Your 3-D generator never ceases to impress.
你的3-D发电机从来没好过
Let's try it on these guys.
跟这些人试试吧
As long as you don't tell them
只要你不告诉他们
I targeted the room's alternating current dispenser,
我对房♥间里的交流电饮水机做了手脚
you should be fine.
你就没事
You mean you unplugged it?
你是说你把插头拔了?
That's right.
是的
Ahem!
嗯!
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
I'm here for the X-ray machine.
我是为X光机来的
We just called five minutes ago.
我们5分钟前才打得电♥话♥
How'd you get here so fast?
你怎么那么快就来了?
Dedicated Service department.
专职的客户服务部
Mike, the machine you're looking for
Mike 你要找的X光机
is about the size of a small refrigerator.
就小冰箱那么大
Yep, we treat all our machines
是啊 我们修理所有的机器
like family.
包括家用的
That's the microwave.
那是微波炉
I know. I skipped lunch.
我知道 我没吃午饭
You want to find the thing that looks like a telescope.
你要找的东西像望远镜
There it is.
在这儿
It just stopped working. Why would it do that?
它失灵了 为什么会这样?
Tell him it has something to do with the computerized...
告诉他这跟层析系统...
tomographic system and micro-focus.
和微焦点有关
From what I can tell,
在我看来
The tomographic system got disconnected
层析系统和
From the micro-focus.
微焦点没有连通
You can tell just by looking at it?
你就看看就知道原因么?
You can if the tube head is loose
你能 如果X光发电机的
from the X-ray generator.
接口松了
Well, it makes sense...
嗯 有道理...
Since the X-ray generator
因为X光机
came loose
这里的
from the old tube head here.
老接头松了
Isn't that the tube head?
那是接口么?
Jeez, Mike, didn't you pay any attention in science class?
天呐 Mike 你上课时认真没啊?
You shut your face.
省省吧
Are you talking to yourself?
你在自言自语么?
Say
说
Say you were testing the machine's resonance.
就说你在检查机器的共振
I'm testing the machine's resonance.
我在测试这机器的共振
Why don't you just open it up and look at it?
你为什么不打开看看呢?
What, does this guy want to try fixing this himself?
怎么 难道这个家伙想要自己修吗?
Hey, you want to try fixing this yourself?
嘿 你想试试自己修吗?
No. Good.
不想 那就别说话
'Cause in my opinion,
因为在我看来
this whole thing needs to come back to our lab.
我需要把这整个东西搬回实验室
For how long? Depends.
需要多久? 看情况
The sooner I can take it,
我能越早把这东西拿走
the sooner you can get back to your...
你就能越早重新开始研究你的...
bone.
骨头
Here.
这里
Thanks.
谢了
Nice work, Mike. You too, Kitt.
干得好Mike 你也不错Kitt
You are welcome.
不客气
We'll be on our way in just a few more steps.
还差几步我们就完工了
Open the door, Kitt!
把门打开 Kitt!
Hurry, Michael.
快点 Michael
Ah!
啊!
Kitt, open the door now!
Kitt 马上开门!
Aw!
噢!
Michael, with the taser barbs removed,
Michael 把泰瑟枪针拔♥出♥来♥以后
you should be feeling better.
你应该感觉好点了吧
I'll feel better when we have Olara.
我们把Olara救出来以后我才会感觉好点
Yeah?
什么事?
Say you got it.
告诉我弄到手了
I did.
我弄到手了
Oh, man.
噢 兄弟
I do not know which agency you work for, Mike,
我不知道你为谁工作 Mike
but I gotta tell you, man,
但我不得不告诉你
they gotta give you a raise, dude.
他们得给你涨工资了 哥们儿
Just tell me how many more of these random jobs
你就告诉我 我还要做多少
I'm gonna have to do.
这种漫无目的的任务
Nothing that you are doing for me is random.
你为我做的事情没有一件是漫无目的的
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表