剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
If I feel you behind me, I will kill the kid.
否则我就把这孩子杀了
Kitt, what can you do?
凯特 你能做什么
I'm afraid any action I might take would put Danny's life at risk.
恐怕任何行动都会让丹尼更危险
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
Your mom.
你老母
Okay, kitt, you can re-inflate now.
好了 凯特 现在充气
Way to play opossum.
该动真格的了
You have Bahia's car?
追查到巴伊亚的车了吗
Yes,
是的
I have finished my analysis of Danny and
我完成了丹尼
Bahia's lip movements from the surveillance tape.
和巴伊亚的嘴型分♥析♥
Based on the voice samples I just recorded,
根据刚才收到的声音样本
I will recreate the dialogue,
我可以重现对话
Using their actual voices.
用他们的声音
He just wants his shipment back!
他想要回他的货
As soon as he finds it, he'll kill me!
一旦找到 他就会杀死我
Read the writing on the wall!
注意看墙上的字
Shipment?
货物
What, the writing on the wall?
墙上的字
It seems an odd phrase for a young boy to use.
似乎是孩子们用的古怪语言
Get the s.s.c.
连线卫星监控中心
Kitt pieced together the audio from the gas station.
凯特截获了加油站的视频片断
Danny talks about his shipment.
丹尼说到一批货
He says Bahia will kill him after he tells him where it is.
他说知道那批货在哪儿后会杀了他
Shipment?
一批货
Danny's dad stole his shipment from Bahia, hid it,
丹尼的父亲偷了一批货 藏了起来
Then told Danny where it was hidden, before he was killed.
在他被杀之前告诉丹尼那批货在哪儿
Yeah, I'd buy that.
这样 明白了
In the video, Danny says that we should, "read the writing on the wall."
丹尼说我们应该"看墙上写的东西"
That mean anything to you guys?
你们有什么想法
No.
没有
and then just now, he said that he wanted to go home.
就在刚才 他说想回家
To his dad's house.
回他父亲的家
Of course he does, he's terrified.
当然了 他被吓坏了
No, it wasn't like that.
不 不是这样
I think the location of the shipment is written
我觉得那批货的地点
On the wall in Danny's room in his father's house.
就写在丹尼房♥间的墙上
that's pretty thin, mike.
这也太简单了 迈克
No, I'm telling you, this kid is smart.
不 听着 这孩子很聪明
He knew he had to leave a trail, in case something went wrong.
他知道得留下线索 以防万一
It'll be there.
肯定在那儿
You willing to bet Danny's life on it?
你想拿丹尼的生命冒险
I'll get to the father's house.
我到他爸爸的房♥子去
Your turncoat pilots are unconscious.
背叛你的驾驶员被我打晕了
I am one step behind Bahia.
我在之后到的
Sorry about your man.
我很遗憾
Arrest him.
逮捕他
What?!
什么
On what charge--unh!
什么罪名
Interfering with a government investigation.
妨碍公务
I told you to leave this alone.
我告诉过你别插手
I am trying to help you.
我是想帮你
I don't need your help.
用不着
Michael, shall I intervene?
迈克 要我帮忙么
Stand down, kitt. stand down.
不用 凯特
Arrested? seriously?
被捕了 真的么
They are transporting michael to a holding facility,
他们正送迈克去收♥容♥所♥
Pending formal charges.
等待正式起诉
So, where are you?
你在哪儿呢
I am currently traveling north on highway 18.
我正沿18号♥公路向北行驶
Nice, you got away.
不错 你跑路了
Not exactly.
不完全是
I am being towed to an impound lot.
我正被拖去车管所
Why did you let yourself get towed?
你怎么让自己被拖走了
Under the circumstances, driving away on my own seemed like a bad idea.
当时的情况 我自己开走可不是好主意
Kitt, you have to get off that truck, free mike, and find Danny.
凯特 你得离开拖车 救出迈克再找到丹尼
Michael and I will become fugitives.
迈克和我就成逃犯了
I'll take care of that.
我来处理那些
You just get mike out of there.
你只管把迈克弄出来
Yes, sarah.
是的 莎拉
I disengaged from the tow truck,
我已经离开拖车
And I'm following the signal emanating from michael's earwig.
正按迈克耳机的信♥号♥♥追踪
If mike gets processed at that jail,
如果迈克被关进监狱
It'll be almost impossible to get him out.
再救他出来可就难了
Don't worry, sarah. I got this.
不用担心 莎拉 我来搞定
Mike and kitt have been spending way too much time together.
迈克和凯特在一起太久了[指凯特的说话语气与迈克相似]
I can't believe you're wasting your time with me.
真不敢相信你在跟我较劲
If they make it to that shipment, Danny's dead.
如果他们找到那批货 丹尼就没命了
Our team's tracking the minivan they stole.
我的人正在跟踪他们偷的车
We'll find them.
会找到他们的
Sure you will.
当然会
It only took you what,
只不过晚一点儿
Three hours to figure out I was right about the fake crash?
三小时后才发现我是对的
I checked you out, michael knight.
我查过你 迈克·奈特
It seems you were with knight industries for a while.
看来你跟奈特工业合作过一段时间
Quite the train wreck that experiment turned out to be.
竟然用火车事故做实验
That wasn't our fault.
这不是我们的错
I don't want you fumbling around and screwing up my investigation.
我不想跟你斗嘴 糟蹋我的调查
Michael...
迈克
I am closing in rapidly on your position.
我正迅速接近你的位置
Actually, these days...
事实上 这些天
We've pretty much got things figured out.
我们还是做了不少事的
Roamstar activated.
远程控制启动
What the hell!?
怎么了
everything okay up there?
一切正常么
I'm not driving!
不是我在开
That's strange.
这可奇怪了
Oh, my god!
哦 天呐
Later.
再见
Epic rescue, kitt.
完美营救 凯特
Thank you, michael.
谢谢 迈克
It's agent Renning...
我是探员瑞宁
I have a fugitive on the loose.
有一名犯人逃脱
He's driving a black ford mustang.
驾驶一辆黑色福特野马
Kitt, get your 3d object generator online,
凯特 准备三维物体生成器
See about making a key for these handcuffs.
看看能不能做个手铐钥匙
Agent Renning is calling in an apb on us.
瑞宁探员正在通辑我们
Then we better go incognito.
我们最好易个容
Shall we go old school?
来个经典车型如何
To use the lingo of the time, I can dig it.
用现在的话说 我喜欢
Still have the minivan?
还跟踪着小货车么
No, I lost their location upon being impounded.
没有 我被拖的时候就跟丢了
Head back to his last known location.
去最后一个出现的地方
Is billy almost to the dad's house?
比利到那房♥子了么
Yes, he should be there shortly.
是的 他应该很快就到
NSA, CIA, FBI, DEA, DOD?
国安局 中♥央♥情报局 联邦调查局 辑毒局 国防部
If there's a security agency in the government,
凡是秘密政♥府♥机构
With a three-letter acronym, they answer to you.
缩写是三个字母的 他们听你的
Sarah.
莎拉
Out of respect to your father
我尊敬你父亲
I would love to help you, you know that.
我乐意帮助你 你知道的
But knight industries does not exactly have the best reputation,
但奈特工业声誉不好
Right now.
尤其最近
You know what? you're 100% right.
你知道么 你是对的
And nobody has paid for our mistakes more than me.
没有人比我付出代价更多
But we can help you.
但我们能帮你
All I'm asking is the autonomy to work in cooperation with your agenda.
我只要与你的手下合作时的自主♥权♥
That's what you're doing now?
这就是你在做的么
Look...
听着
I know about Bahia and this boy.
我知道巴伊亚和那个男孩
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表