剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
You got anything on the poison?
查到关于毒药的东西了吗
We linked up with Kitt. It's being analyzed as we speak.
都连接到凯特身上了 正在分♥析♥中
In the meantime, take this.
现在 先把这个喝了
It's a general inhibitor.
这是种通用毒素抑制剂
It should buy you some time.
能帮你争取点儿时间
Oh, no way!
开玩笑吧!
It's a pass to tech for tomorrow.
这是明天科技展览会的通行证
Hold on. I'm dying because of what?
等等 我玩命就拿了个这玩意?
It's a symposium where tech's greatest minds
是一个云集了科技界精英的
Discuss the new technology
尖端技术研讨会
Their companies are working on--
他们的公♥司♥正致力于
The most promising r&d.
最具前景的研究开♥发♥工作
You don't talk like that in front of girls, do you?
在女孩面前不要这么说话好不好
What else?
还有什么
Looks like a coat-check ticket.
像是张外套存单
You think maybe it's encoded or fixed with a gps?
你认为这个可能设有编码或连接了GPS吗
Uh, no, I think it's a coat-check ticket.
不 我觉得这就是张外套存单
Foreign-substance analysis complete.
外部成分分♥析♥完毕
According to this,
根据分♥析♥结果
We're not dealing with one poison,
我们要对付的不只是一种毒药
But a combination of toxins--
而是几种最强胆碱能抑制剂
Most predominantly hyoscine,
的混合毒药
Which acts as a hallucinogen and truth serum.
其效果近似于迷幻剂和麻♥醉♥药♥
Truth serum.
麻♥醉♥药♥
You ever fantasize about Sarah in a catholic schoolgirl outfit?
你在想象莎拉穿着教会学校女生校服的样子吗?
No.
没有
Hmm, clearly not working yet.
那看来还没发作
I'll start on an antidote.
我会从一种解毒剂入手
We'll take a team to the rendezvous location
我们会派一队人到
The assailants gave you.
对方给你的会议地点
Once you've dropped the item and i.D.'d the recipient,
你交货并取得接收人身份后
We will take down the bad guys and retrieve your antidote.
我们会立即逮捕罪犯并拿回你的解药
If there is one. I've hidden a homing beacon inside
前提是真有解药 我在里面装了个归航信标
So you can track the case.
这样你就能跟踪箱子了
After you drop the item,
交货后
You must obtain a photo i.D. Of the recipient.
你必须获取一张接收人的身份照片
You hear me?
听到了吗
Yeah, i.D. Recipient-- got it.
是的 接收人的身份 明白了
Based on your initial blood sample,
根据你的初始血样
I have calculated the estimated time
我估算出你中毒身亡前
Before the poison ends your life.
大概的剩余时间
Shall I put it on-screen?
要显示在屏幕上吗
The countdown to my death...
死亡倒计时...
Sounds like fun.
这有点儿意思
Kitt, you got it?
凯特 听到吗?
Yes, I have also just finished analyzing
是的 我刚刚做完了对你
The most recent blood sample.
最新血样的分♥析♥
You will be dead in two hours
你会在2小时12分内
And 12 minutes.
死亡
Wow, don't sugarcoat it or anything.
别说那么好听了
Michael, can you hear me?
迈克 能听到吗?
Yeah, I'm here.
我还在
That the item is moving.
我们的目标正在移♥动♥
Which direction?
朝哪个方向?
It is headed southwest.
西南方
Which way is southwest?
哪边是西南方?
To your left.
你的左边
I got her.
看到她了
Moving in to acquire photo i.D.
正跟上去拍照
Kitt.
凯特
I'm headed towards you now.
我正朝你这赶
Recipient is a very reckless driver.
"接收人"正危险驾驶
We'll be sure to charge her with that too.
回头再一起算总帐
How's it going?
怎么样?
I approached too quickly, was seen, got distracted,
我接近太快 被发现了 有点小曲折...
And she took my picture before I could take hers.
没给她照相 倒被她拍了一张
The truth serum side effects of the poison
毒药的麻醉功效
I mean, fine-- it's going fine.
我是说...还行 还算顺利
Have taken effect.
发作了
Of the road ahead is picking up an obstruction.
显示拥堵
What kind of obstruction?
哪种"拥堵"?
It is a semitruck.
大卡车
The recipient may be unable to avoid a collision.
接收器显示 碰撞"可能"不可避免
What do you mean may be? Give me numbers.
"可能"是什么意思 精确点
Chances of a collision...
碰撞的几率是
100%.
100%
I am patching through agent Rivai.
接通瑞瓦探员
Tell me something good, Carrie.
跟我说点好消息 凯莉
Our team just breached the location.
我们刚刚进入了目标区
Nobody's there, Mike.
没有人 迈克
Probably never planned on showing up.
也许这一切都是假的
You need to bring in the recipient for questioning.
你把接收人带来审问
He's our only link to tracking down the antidote.
靠他才能找到解毒剂
It's not a he, it's a she,
不是"他" 是"她"
And bringing her in for questioning
把她带上
Is gonna be a problem.
好像不太可能
Why's that?
为什么
She's dead.
她死了
Wow, Mike, you don't look so good.
迈克 你脸色不大好
Did you know that Billy calls you "the asian sensation"
怪不得比利在背后说你是
Behind your back? Dude.
"亚洲长舌妇"
Can you pretend
你就不能当作
I didn't just say that?
没听见么
Truth serum is fun.
吐真血清♥真♥有意思
What do we have?
有什么进展
Uh, Mike pulled this gun out of the wreckage,
迈克在现场找到这把枪
Along with a laptop, which Kitt's examining.
还有个笔记本电脑 凯特正在破解
The gun is synthetic-- uh, plastic and rubber
枪是合成材料制的 包括塑料和橡胶
With porcelain bullets.
子弹是陶瓷的
A weapon you could get through a metal detector.
金属探测器检测不到
Show-off.
臭显摆
I'm sorry. This thing is specially made.
对不起 这武器是特制的
Coupled with the v.I.P. Pass, I'm guessing...
加上贵宾通行证 我猜...
Mike and Kitt killed an assassin without identifying a target
迈克和凯特在没有明确目标及背景的情况下
Or who's behind it.
无意中解决掉一个杀手
Passive-aggressive much?
净卖♥♥关子
What did you say to me?
你说什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Can the poisoned guy get a break here?
我中毒了 饶了我吧
Guys, how do we fix this?
我们该怎么办
The next logical step is to assassinate the target.
下一个符合逻辑的做法是 刺杀目标
Is it just me, or does going to tech for tomorrow
是我落伍了还是这世界变化快
And assassinating someone in broad daylight
大白天当街杀人
Sound like a bad idea?
好像不是什么光明正大的事情吧
I vote bad idea.
我也这么想
According to deleted e-mails I have recovered
我从杀手笔记本电脑里
From the assassin's laptop,
恢复了删除后的电邮
Once the target's death is confirmed,
只要目标被确认消灭
$10 million will be deposited into her bank account.
马上就会有一千万美元汇入她的帐户
Using the laptop, I can trace that deposit,
利用笔记本电脑 我可以追踪账户
Leading us to the people who poisoned Michael.
这样就能找到谁给迈克下毒了
It'll have to look legit,
为了看上去合法一些
Which means that we can't do much to help you, Mike.
我们没法继续帮你了 迈克
Use the mask from the exchange
使用伪装系统
So Michael Knight isn't identified as the shooter.
好让迈克尔·奈特不会被视作枪手
I can engineer paint pellets for the gun,
我可以给子弹"打扮打扮"
So, you know, you won't actually have to kill anybody.
你就不用真的去杀人了
You guys are worrying about the wrong thing.
你们担心错了
The assassination's not gonna be the hard part,
刺杀本身并不难
It's getting out afterward that might get me killed.
杀完了如何脱身才是大问题
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表