剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
A person can't be in two places at the same time.
一个人不可能同时出现在两个地方
They're exactly the same strength,
这两个波长是一样的
Which means one of 'em is a fake.
说明其中一个是假的
Run a side-by-side comparison.
做对比测试
It's carrie's voice, but it's a manufactured version.
是凯莉的声音 但是是人造的
It had to have been faked using samples,
是利用几个样本伪造
And then pieced back together
然后拼到一起
With very sophisticated software.
用了改进的软件
So if carrie was in here, who was in the mainframe room?
所以如果凯莉在这里 谁在主控室
Well, whoever it was knows everything about us.
不管是谁 都很了解我们的底细
Every procedure, every protocol.
每一个程序 每个步骤
Fire emergency. oh, great.
火灾警报 好极了
That's all we need, a fire in the middle of a lockdown
真是够了 防备期还有火警
With a killer on the loose.
凶手还逍遥法外
I'll bet the killer started it.
我打赌是凶手搞的鬼
We have a fire.
发生火灾了
Where? carrie's pod room.
在哪 凯莉的禁闭室
Get fire control on it now.
马上控制火势
Fire control to pod room, stat.
禁闭室有火灾
Torres. alex, listen to me.
Torres alex 听我说
Carrie is not the shooter.
凯莉不是凶手
The killer is still on the loose.
凶手还逍遥法外
I think whoever they were started the fire
我觉得是放火的人
So you would cancel the lockdown
他的目的是让你取消封锁
And open the doors.
然后打开门
If that fire spreads, we have to open the exits,
如果火势蔓延了 我们只好开门
Or we're all dead.
不然我们都完蛋
I don't care if this whole place goes down in flames--
我不在意这个地方都烧毁
Nobody goes in or out until we find out
谁都不能进出 除非
Exactly what's going on here.
我们把事情弄清楚
What's going on?
怎么了
We thought there was a fire.
有火灾
The alarm went off,
警报响了
And the computer identified your pod room
计算机定位出 你的禁闭室
As the source.
是源头
I believe I have discovered why dr. graiman uploaded
我知道 格莱曼博士设定自毁程序
The self-destruct into me.
的原因了
Dr. graiman is concerned
格莱曼博士担心
That I may develop the ability to self-program.
我有自我编程的能力
Kitt, self-programming's not possible.
凯特 自我编程是天方夜谭
It was possible in my original prototype.
我的原型是有可能的
What prototype?
什么原型
I thought you were one of a kind.
我一直认为你是首创
Yeah, kitt, what are you talking about?
凯特 你在说什么
I am talking about karr, sarah.
我说的是卡尔 莎拉
There's another mustang out there,
还有另一俩野马
And it's named car?
名字是car
Not c-a-r, michael. k-a-r-r.
不是car 迈克 是卡尔
Knight auto-cybernetic roving robotic-exoskeleton.
自我控制的钢铁骑士
And he was not a mustang.
他不是野马
He was a cybernetic exoskeleton
他能自我控制
Programmed for self-preservation.
有自卫的能力
A killer robot.
杀人机器
By the time he was decommissioned,
他退役的时候
He was more cyborg than robot.
他不像机器人 而像一个人
You wouldn't happen to have
你刚好有那个东西的图片
A picture of this thing, would you?
对吗
And I thought you were cool, kitt.
我还以为你是最酷的呢 凯特
Carrie, can you place your hand on this tablet?
凯莉 把手放到桌子上
Why?
为什么
If you're the shooter, you'll stop kitt's self-destruct.
如果你是凶手 你就能终止自毁程序
Access denied. you were set up.
拒绝访问 有人陷害你
Why? we don't know.
为什么 还不知道
But we'll find out.
但我们会找出答案的
Give her back her weapon.
把她武器还给她
Kitt, what else can you tell me about karr?
凯特 对卡尔你还知道什么
I have given you all the information
我已经把我能获取的
That I have access to.
所有信息都告诉你了
So you're saying there's information about karr
你是说还有别的关于卡尔的信息
You don't have access to?
你无法获取吗
I believe there is much about karr to which I don't have access.
我认为 还有很多
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
mike?
迈克
Mike?!
迈克
There's something about this thing, sarah.
对这家伙 我有种感觉 莎拉
What?
什么
I don't know, it's like deja vu, but...
我不知道 一种似曾相识的感觉
I feel like I know karr somehow.
我觉得以前好像见过卡尔
There is no fire.
根本就没着火
Someone's setting off false alarms randomly
有人故意通过终端
Throughout the complex. they're screwing with us.
趁乱发布假警报 -他们在耍我们
Her voice was faked using samples.
她的声音是用样本伪造的
She's the head of security.
她是就保安的头目
Oh, man. it's a misdirect.
伙计 我被误导了
Carrie... I would have done the same.
凯莉 换我也会这么做的
There's no audio print of the shooter leaving the room.
没有音纹表明 开枪的人离开了房♥间
What are you talking about?
你说什么
The sound waves should have drifted
如果有人离开了房♥间
If someone left the room.
声波会发生漂移
Instead, it's like the shooter disappeared inside the room.
可现在 好像开枪的人从房♥间里消失了
They're still there. that's why we haven't found them.
他们还在那儿 所以我们找不到他们
Mike, carrie was set up.
迈克 凯莉是被陷害的
Then the whole murder and break-in
整起谋杀和闯入的事件
Was just a cover-up for something else.
只是为了掩盖别的事情
What is it making us do?
他们打算让我们怎么做
Stop the download.
停止上传
Why?
为什么
Everything that's happening in the ssc is a diversion
监控室里发生的一切都是为了转移注意力
So that we'll download kitt.
好让我们上传凯特的资料
Stop the download.
停止上传
It's too late.
太晚了
His files are gone.
他的资料已经传出去了
Clear.
警报解除
Check for false doors and walls.
查查有没有伪装的墙和门
Nothing.
没有
Alex.
阿莱克斯
Oh, my god!
上帝呀
Zoe!
祖依
she knocked me out.
她把我打昏了
This is billy.
我是比利
Billy, listen carefully.
比利 听好
Zoe is not zoe.
祖依不是真的祖依
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Listen, she's not zoe.
听着 她不是祖依
She's an imposter.
她是冒名顶替的
You're not zoe, are you?
你不是祖依 对吧
Not even close.
边儿都不沾
I knew zoe would never kiss me.
我就知道祖依绝不会吻我
Can't we just cut a wire, like in the movies?
我们能不能就剪断几条线 像电影里那样
You know, red or blue.
你知道 红的或蓝的
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
Then we're running out of time.
我们就快没时间了
I'm gonna have to dump kitt out of the plane.
我得把凯特从飞机上扔下去
Come on, mike, we can do this.
得了 迈克 我们行的
michael's right, sarah.
迈克是对的 莎拉
You must jettison me from the aircraft.
你得把我从飞机上扔下去
Cancel the lockdown and open the exit doors.
取消锁定 打开出口
I'm afraid I can't do that.
恐怕我不能那么做
Then I'm going to kill you.
那我就得杀了你
I'll see what I can do.
我会看看我能做什么
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表