剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
Bodies do not bruise after death.
人在死后是不会被擦伤的
Looks like there's something on his shirt?
他的衬衫上好像有些什么
Sawdust.
是锯屑
And down by his neck is a really big,nasty mark.
还有他的脖子上有一圈很大的勒痕
that suggests asphyxia.
这说明是窒息而亡
We need to check for petechial hemorrhaging.
我们要检查一下是否有血斑
Okay.
好吧
Lift the sergeant's eyelids and closely examine
掀开军官的眼皮 近距离看一下
The conjunctiva of the eyes.
他的眼结膜
Dude,I'm not doing that. Michael...
我不要干这个 迈克
It's dead eyeballs.
这是死人的眼球
Then you can be assured they won't bite.
所以他肯定不会因此咬你一口
Look for red dots on the gelatinous
看看粘稠的眼珠外缘
Outer rim of the eye,
和眼皮之间
And within the sergeant's eyelid.
是否有红色斑点
Hey,yeah,I see them.
我看见了
He's got the dots.
的确有斑点
That means Annie was right.
那说明安妮是对的
The sarge didn't o.d.
巴宝利军官不是嗑药过量而死
That is correct,Michael.
没错 迈克
Sgt. Burber was murdered.
他是被谋杀的
You discovered he was murdered,
你发现他是被谋杀的
And tampered with the body?
还乱动了他的尸体
Well,not in that order.
顺序反了
And anyway,I barely touched him.
总之 我没怎么碰他
After lying to a hospital employee
还对医务人员说谎
And impersonating a dead samoan's son.
还假扮成一位已逝的萨摩亚人的儿子
come on,Sarah,
算了 莎拉
Next you're gonna say
接下来你是不是要说
I shouldn't have taken his personal effects.
我不该拿他的私人物品呢
You took his personal effects?
你拿了他的私人物品
Well,I wasn't gonna go through them there.
我本不想在那搜查他的
Great,now going to the police is definitely out.
太好了 现在找警♥察♥是绝对行不通了
No problem--all we need is to find out
没问题的 我们只管找出
Who had motive,means,
谁有杀人动机 用的何种方法
And opportunity.
以及杀人时机
We do that,we have our killer.
查明白就能抓到凶手了
Impressive,Sherlock.
说的真好 福尔摩斯
Please.
拜托
Matlock.
是马特洛克
Motive, means and opportunity,huh?
动机 方法 还有时机 是吧
Okay,that's what I'll ask the sheriff.
行 我会去问问长官的
No,Mike,I said we can't go to the police.
不要 迈克 我说过不能去找警♥察♥
Oh,I'm not. They're coming to me.
我没去找 是他们找的我
First some army girl tries to tell me
先是一个军队女孩想来告诉我
How to run my investigation.
该怎么进行调查
And then you go messing with the body.
现在你又来插一脚
I didn't mess with it,sir.
我没有 长官
Just looking out for one of my own.
只是处理一件我自己的事
That isn't your job.
这不关你的事
What about when the job calls murder or suicide?
那如果事关死因究竟是谋杀还是自杀呢
That was a preliminary assessment.
那只是初步判断
I haven't had time to get into the details.
我还没来得及做进一步调查
Okay,I get it. You're overworked.
嗯 我明白 是您工作太劳累了
Probably the one guy
就您一个人
Who has to handle the whole county.
却要管县里大大小小的事
It must give you a lot of--
这一定让您觉得非常
Stress?! yeah.
有压力 是啊
You got no idea. so maybe I can help.
你根本不了解 或许我能帮你
Or maybe I can just arrest you.
或许我可以逮捕你
You could do that.
你是可以这么做
But like you said,
但正如你所说
I'm not the first to look into this.
我不是第一个这么做的人
And if you put me away,I won't be the last.
也不会是最后一个
attention all county units,
所有人员注意
Bank robbery in progress at rancher's national bank.
牧场银行正发生一起抢劫案
Cutter responding.
卡特收到
You mess with any of this?
你碰过这些么
I haven't even broken the seal,sir.
我都没开封呢 长官
If I find anything's missing...
我要是发现少了什么
I will be at the hotel in town.
我住在城里的旅馆
I'll throw your ass in jail.
我就把你抓进去
Now get!
滚吧
I think he likes me.
我觉得他喜欢我
rancher's bank?
牧场银行
The bank is on the other side of the county,
那银行位于县城的另一边
Which gives us an hour before the sheriff realizes
等他发现我说的是假消息
My report was erroneous.
至少要一个小时以后了
Great. so what'd you find?
很好 你有什么发现
Find? come on,super car.
发现 得了 机器车
I put the bag of the sarge's stuff on your hood.
我把警官的东西放到你的引擎罩上了
You have surface tech there.
你那儿安了表面技术装置
And I wanted it to be a surprise.
我本来想给你个惊喜的
The items in sgt. burber's personal effects
巴宝利警官的私人物品包括
Include american coins and currency,
美元的硬币和纸币
A watch,the sergeant's i.d.,
一只手表 警官证
And a matchbook from newcomb's ranch bar,
还有一个纽科姆牧场酒吧的纸板火柴
Which seems to contain flecks of sawdust.
上面好像有锯屑粉末
Like the sawdust on sarge's shirt in the morgue.
就像太平间里警官衬衣上的粉末一样
Exactly.
没错
Newcomb's ranch sounds like it might be nearby.
纽科姆牧场酒吧听起来就在附近
It is. that's why we're driving there now.
是的 所以我们正驶向那里
Okay. beautiful.
好的 做得漂亮
The newcomb's ranch bar
纽科姆牧场酒吧
Doesn't have anything unusual on its business records,mike.
的经营记录没什么不正常的 迈克
No report of criminal activity,either,
也没有犯罪行为的记录
Though the place did get a new owner last year.
但那里去年换了个新主子
Anything on your end?
你那儿情况如何
Just that this bar's
只是那个酒吧
A frikkin' long way out of town.
离城有点儿太远了
Michael,the newcomb's ranch bar
迈克 纽科姆牧场酒吧
Is just up ahead.
就在前面
Thanks.
谢谢
My scanners have identified nothing unusual On the main floor.
我的扫描仪显示一层没有不正常情况
But the basement is radiating far more electricity
但地下室的电力辐射比
Than one would predict from a bar.
正常酒吧要大的多
Any way to get a picture of what's down there?
有办法搞张图么
It will take some time to penetrate the substructure,
这得花点儿时间
But I will try.
我试试
And so will i.
我也试试
You lost?
你迷路了
Looking for a beer.
来喝一杯
We don't get a lot of that out here.
我们这儿可没多少酒
This...is a bar,isn't it?
这儿是个酒吧 不是么
It's for locals,
只卖♥♥本地人
And you and I have never met.
我以前没见过你
Uh...mike.
哦 迈克
Constance.
康斯坦斯
Oh,that's a nice tat. army?
纹身不错 陆军么
Good eye.
好眼力
Yeah,well,I got a thing for men in uniform.
我和穿制♥服♥的男人有缘分
You in or out?
你还在役么
Out.
退了
Uh,left ordnance at fort carson Two weeks ago,
炮兵 两周前在卡森保退的
And,you know,here I am.
然后 就到这儿了
Ordnance,huh?
炮兵 是么
You miss the 75th?
75次你没参加
It's the 76th,actually.
事实上 是76次
And no,I'm just happy to be here.
我很高兴能来这儿
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表