剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Michael i can see with virtual certainty
迈克我可以认出
that the man come toward u
向你走来的这个人
is the same man who break into the fbi office..
就是昨天闯进FBI办公室的人
What about the drive?
那硬盘呢
He appears to be carrying it.
看来就在他身上
Michael, this man is armed and dangerous.
迈克 这个人有枪 很危险
You saying I can't take him?
你说我放不翻他
I'm merely saying I'm available to assist you
我只是想说
If necessary.
如果有必要我可以帮你
How hard is it to find a black mustang?
找个黑色的野马能多难
Michael, are you sure you don't need any help?
迈克 你确定不要我帮忙么
See?
看到了
I didn't need your help.
我不用你帮忙
Are you talking to me?
你跟我说么
Shut up.
闭嘴
I'll take the drive and your gun.
我得拿走你的硬盘和枪
I believe the subject is playing possum.
我觉得他在装负鼠[装死]
Okay, uncle.
好吧 大叔
Black ice, michael?
来点黑冰么 迈克
Yeah, sure, why not?
好吧 为什么不呢
Initiating black ice.
开始释放黑冰
I would be happy to eliminate the fence with my laser.
我很乐意用激光搞定那个栅栏
Okay, now you're just being annoying.
好了 别婆婆妈妈了
Where's rivai?
瑞瓦在哪儿
Uh, interrogation one.
正在审讯
Where's torres?
托雷斯呢
D.c., back on wednesday, wouldn't talk about it.
华府 周三回来 不知道干什么
Graiman?
格莱曼呢
Getting ready for the eco-audit.
准备工程变更管理的审计
Green consultants coming from the pentagon.
从五角大楼来的顾问
Nice eye.
漂亮的眼睛[被打伤]
See the other guy.
那家伙比我还惨
You got anything besides root beer?
除了乐啤露还有什么
Who's this for?
这是为谁工作
My p.c. needed an upgrade.
我的电脑得升级
How did you get past the fbi's secure perimeter?
你怎么通过FBI的安保系统的
I'm persistent and goal-oriented.
目标明确且坚持不懈
There are anti-terrorism files
这个硬盘上有
On this hard drive.
反恐的资料
Look, it was just a contract job I picked up
听着 这只是我出城时
On my way out of town.
顺便签的一个临时工作
Do you know what messing with the bureau means?
你知道和当局做对的后果么
You ever heard of the patriot act?
听说过爱国者法案么
No lawyer.
没有律师
Do not pass go.
不要有任何行动
Straight to guantanamo.
直接送到关塔那摩[美军监狱]
Hope you like cuban food.
希望你喜欢古巴的饭
Anchorage.
下锚
What?
什么
I said, "anchorage."
我说“下锚”
I wanna make a deal.
我想做个交易
Kitt, analyze the ring cross reference
凯特 分♥析♥一下这个指环
With anchorage, alaska.
结合“下锚”和阿♥拉♥斯加
It is a ring depicting virgo, the virgin.
这个指环描述的是处♥女♥
The sixth astrological sign in the zodiac.
是十二宫里的第六个
In astrology, virgo is considered a feminine sign.
星占学里 处♥女♥被用来象征女性
I didn't pick it, monotone guy.
不知道你在说什么 口音小子
We were each given a sign and a ring.
我们每个人都有一个符号♥和指环
Nobody used real names.
没人用真名
What was wrong with mr. pink, mr. white, and mr. black?
那粉先生 白先生 黑先生是怎么回事
I guess capricorn never saw reservoir dogs?
我猜摩羯从来不看落水狗[电影名]
Actually, the names-as-colors motif
实际上 用颜色取名字
Was originally featured the taking of pelham one two three.
就像用一二三一样
I knew that.
我知道
whatever.
随便吧
All right, I ran security a payroll job up in anchorage.
我在那儿做了保安的工资单
Supposed to pick up my share.
该领我自己那份了
I can confir the payroll robbery.
我无法确认是否属实
Two security guard were killed.
两个保安被杀了
I didn't have nothing to do with murder.
我跟杀人可没一点儿关系
$4 million was stolen in what has the markings
被明显标记为几个区的
Of a completely compartmentalized operation.
行动中四百万美元被偷
Six expert thieves.
六个职业窃贼
Reportedly, none knew the identities of the others.
据报 没有人知道对方的身份
Each was known only by a sign of the zodiac.
每个人都通过十二宫的代号♥联络
You hearing this?
你听到了
Alaska?
阿♥拉♥斯加
None of the thieves were ever identified
没有窃贼被认出
Or apprehended.
或被捕
I hate the cold.
我讨厌寒冷
I thought you hated water.
我以为你讨厌水
Snow is frozen water, sarah.
雪是固态的水 萨拉
Monotone guy's right, except he left something out.
口音小子是对的 只是漏了点
The lead of the crew's name's capricorn.
带队的人叫摩羯
He's a big-time money launderer.
他是最高一级的洗钱者
If you give me immunity,
如果你能给我免罪
On the payroll sco and on the hard drive...
就那个工资单和硬盘的事
I'll give yo the whole zodiac crew.
我就告诉你整个十二宫的人员
None of you guys have ev seen each other, right?
你们中没有人见过对方 是么
Not till later today.
直到今天晚些时候
Supposed to finall meet up
会见一面
To discuss capricorn's new deal.
讨论一下摩羯的新活儿
I'll wear a wire.
我可以带窃听器
You're virgo.
你是处♥女♥
A virgin.
一个处♥女♥
Irony, thy name is mike.
讽刺的是 名字是迈克
The rendezvous point with capricorn and the others.
和摩羯及其他人见面的地点
Thought it was alaska.
我以为是阿♥拉♥斯加
Bet you wanna go now.
猜你现在想去了吧
I can't.
我去不了
We've got that eco-audit today.
今天有工程变更管理的审计
Looks like you lucked out.
看起来你挺不走运
Take billy as backup.
带比利一起去吧
Billy?
比利
Ow-ee, paper cut!
剪纸
Burns, burning, it burns.
燃烧 烧着了 它在烧
You don't deactivate sophisticated alarm systems
你不能用钢丝钳就拆除
With a pair wire cutters.
一个精密的警报系统吧
You need computer skills.
你需要电脑技术
Do you have computer skills?
你有电脑技术么
I play xbox.
我会玩XBOX
Yeah, you leave in 20.
你还跟20岁一样
Dude, I will not disappoint.
兄弟 我不会让你失望的
Promise.
我保证
No offense, but I don't think
我不想冒犯 但我不认为
There's a whole hell of a lot for you to do.
会有太多的事要麻烦你
I'm going deep cover on this one.
我这次要深入敌人内部
Kitt, fingerprint generator.
凯特 指纹发生器
Michael, please place your hand on the hand mat.
迈克 请把你的手放在手垫上
Transposing fingerprints now.
置换指纹中
I have overlaid virgo's fingerprints onto you.
我把处♥女♥的指纹覆盖在你手上了
Look, I don't think I'm gonna need it.
听着 我觉得这没必要
I got the ring.
我有指环
None of the zodiac crew's ever seen each other.
十二宫里没人见过彼此
Michael, why did the man in the interrogation room
迈克 为什么审讯室里的人
Refer to me as "monotone guy"?
叫我“口音小子”
'cause he's a douche, kitt.
因为他自己耳背 凯特
Our aim is to recycle everything
我们的目标是回收一切
We used to ship out as refuse by the end of the year.
之前我们在年底会扔掉的东西
What about top-secret files?
机密文件怎么处理
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表