剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
How long has he been asleep?
他睡了多久
four hours, 37 minutes,
四小时 三十七分
16 seconds.
十六秒
Shall I wake him for you?
要我叫醒他吗
no, no.
不 不
Let him sleep.
让他睡吧
He's earned it after this last one.
他也该歇歇了
We all did.
我们都该歇歇了
I just wanted to let Mike know
我只是想让迈克知道
That the f.b.i. and d.e.a.
要不是有他和你 联邦调查局和军部
Took down the entire cartel thanks to him.And you.
就把卡特尔计划废除了
Thank you, sarah. it was a team effort.
谢谢你 莎拉 这是团队的力量
Michael and I
要是没有你
Could not have succeeded without you,
比利和祖依
Billy and zoe.
迈克和我也不会成功
And I mean no offense
我这么说
By what I'm about to say,
你可别介意
But you look very tired.
你看起来很累
Maybe you should get some sleep, too.
或许你也该睡会儿
It's okay, kitt.
我没事 凯特
I'm fine. thanks for your concern.
我很好 谢谢你关心
Did you just drool on me?
你刚才流口水了
Maybe a little.
可能流了点儿
man, I was out cold.
天呐 我昏睡过去了
Actually, michael, you were not out cold.
事实上 迈克 你不算昏睡
You were in a very heavy r.e.m. state.
你的眼球刚才还在高速运动
You know you sometimes sound like hal from 2001.
有时你就像《2001》里的赫尔
I find that movie extremely confusing.
那部电影让我很困惑
You know what confuses me?
你知道什么让我困惑么
There are not enough hours in the day
要我把那些事儿都列出来
For me to list everything that confuses you.
整整一天都不够
Oh, snap!
哦 闭嘴
Yes, michael. snap.
是的 迈克 闭嘴了
I'm gonna need some coffee
如果你还想继续
If we're gonna continue this conversation.
我得先喝点儿咖啡
There are a number of facilities that serve coffee
这附近很多零售店
In the retail establishments nearby.
都有咖啡卖♥♥
Large coffee, please.
大杯咖啡 谢谢
Black.
黑咖啡
Get down now.
快趴下
Everybody get down.
都趴下
Get down now! take cover!
趴下 找掩护
Maddie!
玛蒂
maddie!
玛蒂
Kitt, call 911.
凯特 报♥警♥
get down!
趴下
911, where is your emergency?
这里是911 请说
There are five heavily-armed suspects
有五个重武装的嫌疑犯
Assaulting a bank.
正在抢银行
I have sent their location
我已经把他们的位置
Directly to your computer system.
直接发到你们的电脑系统
Please respond with your swat team immediately.
请立刻派出反恐特警组
We have a problem.
有麻烦了
Kitt, what's happening?
凯特 出什么事了
Michael is attempting to rescue a child
迈克正在营救一个看起来身处
In the middle of what appears to be a bank robbery.
银行劫案中的小女孩
The suspects are firing automatic weapons Indiscriminately.
嫌犯使用的是同一种自动武器
Michael is seriously overmatched and outnumbered.
迈克在武器和人数上都不占优
mike, do not engage.
迈克 别逞英雄
I repeat, do not engage.
重复 别逞英雄
Sarah, michael is not wearing his earwig.
莎拉 迈克没有带耳机
He can't hear you. then get him out of there.
他听不到 带他离开那儿
Give me satellite surveillance.
给我卫星监控
We haven't had a bird in the sky
政♥府♥已经把我们关了
Since the government shut us down.
我们没有卫星了
Then co-op one from the n.s.a. or c.i.a.
那就借用国♥家♥安♥全♥局或者中情局的
That'll leave us completely exposed.
那样我们就完全暴露了
Zoe's right. it's too risky.
祖依是对的 太危险了
We'll limit it to kitt's cameras.
我们只能用凯特的图像
Bringing them online now.
立刻连线
What's your name? maddie.
你叫什么 玛蒂
Hi, maddie. I'm mike.
你好 玛蒂 我是迈克
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
我会带你离开这儿 好么
Okay. all right. come on, then.
好的 我们走
My name's kitt. what's yours?
我叫凯特 你呢
Maddie.
玛蒂
Please don't worry, maddie.
不用担心 玛蒂
You are perfectly safe inside my interior.
你在车里很安全
But my mom is out there!
但我妈妈在外面
Maddie!
玛蒂
Move.
行动
I'm an undercover d.e.a. agent.
我是军部的秘密特工
M-16 in the trunk.
M16在后备箱里
Cover me.
掩护我
Sarah, the gunmen's body armor is impenetrable
莎拉 枪手的盔甲是打不♥穿♥的
Without armor piercing ammunition.
除非有穿甲弹
Then get him out of there.
那带他离开那儿
He's not gonna make it unless we get him to the hospital.
要是不送到医院他会死的
Kitt!
凯特
Kitt, we gotta get this officer to a hospital,
凯特 送这个长官到医院
And maddie to safety.
送玛蒂到安全的地方
Michael, this situation Is beyond your control.
迈克 事情已经不在你控制之下
Kitt, do not leave mike.
凯特 不要离开迈克
We have to get this man to a hospital or he'll die.
我们必须送他到医院 要不他会死的
But what about my mom?
那我妈妈呢
I'll take care of your mommy. promise?
我会照顾她的 你保证
I promise. kitt, go.
我保证 凯特 开车
Maddie!
玛蒂
Cover me.
掩护我
Get up!
起来
get up!
起来
Get up, move! get in the bank!
起来 到银行里
Move!
快走
Everybody on the ground!
所有人趴下
Move another inch and I'll blow your head off.
再动一下我就打爆你的头
Get down!
趴下
Anyone moves, I will kill the person
动一下 我就杀了
On either side of you.
你旁边的人
Please don't hurt us! please!
别伤害我们 拜托
Then do not give me a reason to.
那就别逼我
Maddie's safe.
玛蒂安全了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
That is your final warning!
这是最后一次警告
All of you!
所有人
Let's go!
行动起来
Down on the ground! move!
趴在地上 快点
Everybody on the ground!
所有人趴下
Billy, we need to see what's happening in there.
比利 我们得看到里面
There's no way to see inside.
没办法看到里面
They've closed the drapes and disabled the security cameras.
他们拉上窗帘还关了监控
If kitt were close,
如果凯特在附近
We might be able to use his infrared.
我们还可能用他的红外装置
Until kitt gets back, our best bet is news coverage.
凯特回来之前 我们只能通过新闻了解
I was able to pull the plates From the two cars and the van.
我追踪到那两辆轿车和一辆货车
Both were reported stolen this morning.
都在今天早上挂失
What's kitt's e.t.a. to the hospital,
凯特还要多久到医院
And how long till we can get him back to mike?
还要多久才能与迈克会合
Kitt, e.t.a.?
凯特 预计到达时间
I am less than 90 seconds away
距最近的医院还有
From the nearest hospital.
还有不到九十秒的距离
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表