剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Introspection is good,Eddie.
自省是件好事 艾迪
I've always thought of you as sort of a simple guy.
我过去认为你是个单纯的人
And by "simple" I mean straightforward,
我是说 坦率
But not very complicated.
并且不那么复杂
No offense intended.
无意冒犯
None taken.
没事儿
I set the fire last night.
那晚是我放的火
I thought if I set it and put it out,
我起初认为我放了然后扑灭它
I'd be a hero.
我就会成英雄
But then the back door locked on me.
但是后门锁住了
I know,stupid,right?
我知道 很傻 是吧
And nobody put you up to it?
没人要你这么做吗
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
Who are you really,Mike?
你到底是个什么样的人 迈克
Just a guy trying to make things better.
只是个希望一切好起来的人
It's a 1968 dodge coronet.
那是辆1968你的皇冠道奇
I've uploaded tags and vin number to Kitt.
我已经把车牌和车辆识别码上传到了凯特
You've gotta find that car.
你要找到那辆车
Or what's left of it.
或者它留下了什么
You know,I may have found a flaw in your logic,Kitt.
凯特 我或许从你的逻辑中发现了个小错误
Really?
真的吗
Your assumption was whoever set the fire
你的推断是纵火的人
Ended up at Phil Driscoll's office.
最后走进了菲尔·德瑞斯科的办公室
Based on the spectrographic analysis,
从摄谱仪的分♥析♥来看
That was correct.
那是正确的
But Eddie admitted he set it.
但是艾迪承认是他干的
He could have gone to Driscoll's office
他可能在我们走后去过德瑞斯可的办公室
After he left us,or he could have been lying.
或者他在撒谎
No,he was threatening to kick Terry Driscoll's ass.
不 他连特里·德瑞斯科都不敢惹
So I'm guessing he wouldn't be heading
所以我猜他是不会没事
Over to their place for a nightcap.
跑到那去的
My gut says he's telling the truth.
我的直觉告诉我他说的是实话
It is possible the methane trail
那么追踪的那些甲烷
Could be related to another incident or person.
可能与其他事故或人有关
But outside of the fire,
但除了纵火
There seems to be no logical reason.
似乎没有其他合理的解释
Holograms.
全息图
Really?
真的
That's right.
是的
That was some seriously impressive Shizz back there.
希兹回到那儿还真让我印象深刻
I know.
我知道
That's usually my department.
那儿通常是我的地盘
I know.
我知道
Kinda made me look bad.
这让我很不爽
I know.
我知道
That's why I got you something.
所以我给你带了东西
What?
什么
Level 14 knows how to party.
14级的东西会让你开心起来的
Botcraft 6.
机器战场第六部
Quest for cyclops.
塞克拉普的追踪
Hammer of xerxes 7.
电锯惊魂7
These aren't even out yet.
这些都是还没上映的
I know.
我知道
The dmv search was unsuccessful.
数字显微测录未成功
What about junkyards?
去旧货市场看看
Insurance companies? car collectors?
保险恭喜 汽车收集者
Maybe somebody bought it for parts.
或许有人买♥♥了他的残骸
I broadened my search parameters,
我扩大了我的搜索范围
And they have come up with a possibility.
搜到了一个地方
Great. where's the car?
干的好 在哪
The last place you ever would have expected.
你不会想像的到的一个地方
An art gallery?
艺术展馆吗
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
The remains of Julie's father's car
茱莉父亲的车的残骸
Were purchased by an artist
被一个艺术家买♥♥下来了
And installed as the centerpiece
并且被当作了展览的
Of an exhibit here.
中心展品
A man died in that car.
有人死在那车上诶
Apparently there is an artistic subculture
很显然有一种非主流文化
Especially fascinated by automobile crashes.
对于被撞烂的车疯狂着迷
Outside their subculture,
别管那些非主流
They're known as idiots,Kitt.
他们就是群白♥痴♥ 凯特
Go ahead,touch it.
继续 摸摸它
It helps you connect.
你会更好地感应到它
I call it "beautiful agony."
我管它叫"华丽的痛苦"
Wow. where'd you get it?
哇 你从哪搞到的
I scan the police blotter for fatal accidents,
我从警♥察♥记录本上找到致命事故
And I buy the wrecks from the insurance company.
然后从保险公♥司♥买♥♥到残骸
Yes.
是的
Yes,I see.
是的 我感应到了
I can tell that you're into it.
我能看出你感应到了
People come right up to the cars as if they--
人们都会来到这些车旁
It's as if they want to connect
好像是想要感受一下
With the moment of impact.
那撞击的一瞬
It's just so...visceral.
这 这太有感觉了
I'll let you remain in the moment then.
我会让你感受那一瞬
Listen to it.
听着
It'll sing to you.
用唱的方式
Enjoy.
好好享受吧
Ass clown.
白♥痴♥
Michael,the brake system on a '68 dodge coronet
迈克 68年道奇皇冠车的刹车系统
Has a fluid line running down the left side of the chassis.
在底盘左侧有一条铃线
Yeah,I'm getting there now.
我正在看呢
The brake line's been cut.
刹车线被剪断了
It may have been severed in the crash.
可能是撞车时弄的
No,this cut's too uniform.
不 切口很齐
Someone did this.
是人为的
Zoe's right.
祖依是对的
It was murder.
这是谋杀
Who the hell is shooting at me?
谁在向我开枪
The shots are coming from the bridge above.
子弹是从上面的桥上射来的
what are you waiting for,a written invitation?
你在等什么 邀请函么
Come get me.
来接我
On my way,michael.
就来 迈克
Cover me,scatter pattern.
掩护我 散射模式
Rapid fire will exhaust my ammunition supply
散射状态我的弹♥药♥只能支持
In approximately seven seconds.
大约7秒钟
Wow,seven seconds?
哇 7秒
That's all you last?
这就是你的本事
That's 8,000 rounds,michael.
那是8000发子弹 迈克
No,it's fine. I'm sure sarah can fix it.
没事的 我保证莎拉能搞定
Start shooting.
开火吧
Got the wheel? how many?
有车跟踪么 几个
Two in pursuit
两个在后面
And two attempting to block the roadway ahead,
还有两个在前面设路障
And we are out of ammunition.
而且我们没子弹了
Okay,bad and bad.
好吧 祸不单行
Michael,this is exhilarating.
迈克 这可真刺♥激♥
Won't be for long if we don't get outta here.
再不离开就麻烦了
I'm gonna try something.
我有个主意
I'd advise against it.
我建议别试
Why? you don't even know what I'm gonna do.
为什么 你都不知道我想干什么
> I rely on past performance to indicate future action.
我会以史为鉴
Prepare for impact.
准备撞击
Kitt,turbo boost.
凯特 涡轮增压
Not on a turn,michael.
入弯时不行 迈克
Ooh!
喔
Whoo,no fun being predictable.
按部就班多没劲
Where's julie?
茱莉在哪
Upstairs.
楼上
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表