剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Estoy buscando este tipo.
麻烦看看这张照片
has visto?
见过这个人吗
Lo siento.
没有见过
Gracias.
谢谢
voice scan negative.
语♥音♥扫描没有收获
The subjects are telling the truth.
扫描显示的结果是准确的
Hey, you're on our beach.
喂 你在我们的沙滩上
I am looking for someone
我在找人
Well, he ain't here.
他不在这
Maybe look at the picture to be sure.
你们再仔细看看照片
Nope.
不在
Get off my beach.
滚出我的沙滩
You all right?
你没事吧
Name's skyler.
我是斯凯勒
Devon.
戴文
Do you know who those guys were?
你知道那些人是谁吗
Beach hoppers.
沙滩流氓
Well, I owe you. let me buy you a beer.
我欠你人情 我请你喝酒
Well, if...you insist.
好吧 如果你坚持
Sorry, bro. never seen him.
对不起老兄 没见过他
But you look familiar. military?
倒是你看起来很面熟 军人吗
Army.
陆军
Two tours myself before I had enough
我来过这里两趟就爱上了这里
And cashed it in.
决定住下来
Any reason?
为什么呢
I found this.
我发现
See, I realized I was living
你看看 我以前住在自♥由♥的国度
In the land of the free without actually being free.
却不能随心所欲
Here...it's a whole different story.
在这里 你过着完全不同的生活
What's the catch?
有什么困难吗
No catch.
没有
All you gotta do is an odd job here and there,
你只要这儿那儿的做点儿零活
And the rest of it is paradise.
剩下的就是享受了
If...
如果
You're willing to go for it.
你愿意加入
I am.
我愿意
Ever since we got here,
刚到这儿
I've been telling devon we should stay.
我就告诉戴文我们应该留下
Well, you got the right idea.
你的想法很对
Still... I have to convince him.
但 我得说服他才行
Can anyone say...tequila?
有人要喝龙舌兰么
Tequila.
龙舌兰
Ohh! right.
好吧
That's it for me.
我不能再喝了
Thanks for the drinks.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你愿意帮我
Think about what I told ya.
考虑一下我跟你说的事
I will.
我会的
Don't worry, I'll have him agreeing to move by morning.
别担心 明天早上他肯定会同意的
You guys really wanna see what I'm talking about,
你们要真想看看我跟你说的那些
You should come by el pescadero tomorrow.
就明天来渔妇[西班牙语]
El pescadero?
渔妇
It's a local surf spot about five miles south.
一个当地的冲浪场 向南五英里就是
That's where the waves are.
那儿才是冲浪的地方
We don't normally bring in outsiders,
我们一般不带外人去的
But you two might be all right.
不过你们两个例外
Good night.
晚安
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你现在跟我想的一样么
I can't sleep with you, zoe.
我不能跟你睡觉
That's not what I was thinking.
那不是我现在想的
Oh.
哦
I was thinking how this guy just happened to show up
我在想为什么你有麻烦的时候
Right when you were getting jumped.
这家伙刚好出现
Yeah.
是啊
And that's why we're gonna check his fingerprints.
所以我们查查他的指纹
accessing afis.
进入自动指纹识别系统
Skyler rand, explosives expert.
斯凯勒·兰德 炸♥弹♥专家
Purple heart, bronze star. dishonorable discharge.
紫心勋章 青铜星章 永不录用
I knew he was bad.
我就知道他不是好人
Makes him even hotter.
令他更加惹火
According to the records,
记录显示
Sergeant rand was discharged for insubordination.
兰德探员因为不服从而被免职
Coulda been me.
和我差不多
Perhaps, michael, though in skyler rand's case,
也许吧 迈克 但斯凯勒·兰德的
His entire squad
整个小队
Was dishonorably discharged with him.
都被永不录用
How many guys in his squad?
队里有多少人
Four surviving members at the time of the discharge,
包括兰德探员在内
Including sergeant rand.
活着的还有四个
Same number as the guys who jumped us last night.
和昨天找我们麻烦的人一样多
Counting skyler...
算上斯凯勒
Same number as the guys on the beach today.
和今天在海滩上的人一样多
Kitt, can you get files on the rest of rand's team?
凯特 能找到兰德其他组员的资料么
Cross-reference them with anything you have
和你所有的资料相互对照
From last night or today.
昨天晚上和今天
match is over 85%.
85%以上符合
Dude...we rock.
伙计 我们真强
You're better at this spy stuff than I expected.
你比我想象中更擅长侦查
Yeah? you too.
是吗 你也是
Now are you thinking what I'm thinking?
现在你和我想的一样么
I told you not to let me have tequila.
告诉过你别让我喝龙舌兰
Un momento, por favor.
稍等一下
Mike, we figured out how to track turner.
迈克 我们有办法跟踪特纳了
He was given a radio ear implant on one of his old jobs.
他以前工作时曾经植入了耳机
All we have to do is load this into kitt
我们只要把这个传给凯特
And set it to track him.
就可以让追踪他了
Last night was epic.
昨天晚上折腾死了
How many times do I have to say it?
我到底要说多少遍
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生
How many times do I have to say it?
我到底要说多少遍
I don't care.
我不在乎
Your relationships are none of my business.
你那档子事儿跟我无关
I'm not having a relationship.
我跟她没什么
Nothing happened.
什么也没有
At least nothing I remember.
至少我什么也不记得了
I think it was surprising, is all.
我只是觉得很意外
Please. I'm the naked one.
拜托 我才是赤♥裸♥的那个
I got that.
这我知道
They'll get over it.
他们会解决的
Anyway, how cool is it
不管怎么说 这很酷
That we get to be out in the field?
如果我们是在外勤任务中
Actually, I think I like it better in the kittcave.
事实上 我觉得我更喜欢在车上
Why?
为什么
Out here there are too many variables.
外面有太多变数
You never know what's gonna happen.
你永远不知道会发生什么
Billy...that's what makes it so fun.
比利 那样才有乐趣
What it is is you're jealous
你是在嫉妒
Zoe got to work this mission instead of you.
这个任务给了祖依而不是你
Please. I was working last night.
拜托 我昨晚就在工作
Unlike some people.
不像某些人
I was working this mission last night.
我昨晚也在做这个任务
That...is not what I meant.
我可不是指那个
Billy and I came up with a new application
比利和我做了个新程序
That will let kitt track down turner.
可以让凯特追踪特纳
Zoe and I i.d.'d a group of mercenaries as our terror cell.
祖依和我发现了一个雇佣兵组成的恐怖小组
Really? yeah.
真的么 是的
Were they with turner? no.
他们和特纳在一起么 不
But I know how we can find out if turner's with them.
但我知道怎么确定特纳是否和他们在一起
El pescadero beach.
渔妇海滩
Here we are.
到了
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表