剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
That's my daughter sarah
这是我女儿萨拉
Shs a sweet girl too.
她也是个好女孩
Most of the time.
大部分时间
The girl was always strong-willed,
她一向意志坚强
But this is something else.
但这次不同
She went to berkeley to get an education.
她去伯克利读书
Four years later, I barely recognized the girl
四年后 我几乎
I moved into the dormitory.
认不出她
And you think max was responsible?
你觉得是马克斯搞的鬼
He's a cancer.
他是个恶魔
He took my only child from me.
他抢走了我唯一的女儿
The situation seems to be similar
这似乎属于佩蒂赫斯特现象
To that of patty hearst.
[受害者与绑匪相爱并加入犯罪行为]
Creating a condition-- we know what stockholm syndrome is, kitt.
那时候 这个我们知道 凯特
Mike will find her.
迈克会找到她的
And bring her back safely.
把她安全的带回来
I don't want my daughter hurt, mr. knight.
我不想我女儿受伤 奈特先生
I'd consider it a personal favor.
我想你给我这个面子
I'll take care of it.
我会尽量的
Thank you, michael.
谢谢你 迈克
Charmer, isn't he?
很有魅力 是么
He's a politician, charming is his business.
他是政客 这是他的工作
He's also been very supportive
他这些年也一直很支持
Of my father's experiments for years.
我父亲的研究工作
You mean he's knight industries' congressional sugar daddy.
你是说他是奈特工业的甜爹[用钱诱惑小女生的老男人]
Yep.
是的
You buy it, the patty hearst thing?
你知道佩蒂赫斯特现象
Not one bit.
一头雾水
She shot me with a smile on her face.
她开枪时居然在微笑
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Where would you go if you were them?
如果你是他们会去哪儿
An island in the sou pacific.
南太平洋的一个小岛吧
Nice.
不错
I have an alternate hypothesis.
我有另一个答案
Of course you do.
你当然有
Surveillance footage captured from anderson valve
这是从安德森阀门厂的监控录像
Included this.
里捕获的一段影像
I'm not sure what I'm looking at,
我不确定我在看什么
But it's definitely
但这肯定不是
Not an island in the south pacific.
南太洋的小岛
I apologize.
我道歉
Allow me to zoom.
我拉近一点
And focus on the paper in his pocket.
对准他口袋里的报纸
Tee ticks?
TEETICS
Kitt, search for words or phrases
凯特 查一下包含这样
Containing those letters in that order.
顺序字母的单词或短语
I've done that.
已经查过了
There are more than three million possibilities.
有超过三百万种可能
But there is also an image in the corner of the document.
但在角上还有一个图
Can you tell what it is?
你知道那是什么吗
It's too obscured for my recognition software.
太模糊了 我的软件无法识别
But it's quite possible the shape is a corporate logo.
但这个形状很可能是个公♥司♥的标志
So now cross-check those letters with the names of corporations.
那就在公♥司♥名称里交叉搜索
Which narrows the list
这样把名单缩小
Down to 78 worldwide.
为世界范围内的78个公♥司♥
Now sort only for the u.s.
现在只检查美国的
It leaves six possibilitie
剩下6个了
And only one of those has a military connection.
其中只有一个与军方有关
Teeter plastics.
Teeter plastics
For many years, they were a small family-run operation.
许多年都是家族企业
But their business expaed rapidly
但他们生意扩展很快
Due to military contracts.
因为军方的缘故
What do they make?
他们造什么
Turbofan engines used on tomahawk missiles.
战斧导弹用的涡轮发动机
Where's their main base of operations?
他们的加工厂在哪儿
It is a factory complex 134 miles from her
距此134英里的一个工厂
That's their next target.
那是他们的下一个目标
Maybe we were wrong.
或许我们错了
No, they'll show up eventually.
不 他们会出现的
Cod be a couple hours.
可能得几个小时
Any suggestions on how we could kill some time?
有什么打发时间的主意么
I have access to any number of games,
我可以进入任意一款游戏
Puzzle movies, trivia.
拼图 电影 什么都有
He wasn't talking to you, kitt.
他不是跟你说话 凯特
Spin the bottle.
转瓶子
What are you, 12?
你多大了 12吗
Okay, seven minutes in heaven.
好吧 天堂七分钟
It's a stakeout, dorkus.
这是在监视
Saras completely focused.
萨拉很专注
It's a rule.
这是规律
Two people can't sit in a car at night
两个人不可能就只坐在车里
And not make out.
而不发生什么
Aww, little zoe. so naive.
小祖依 好纯洁啊
A significant heat source is approaching
有明显的热源接近
The front side of the complex.
工厂的前门
Let's go.
我们走
Kitt, do you still have them?
凯特 还能看到他们吗
Yes, they ar currently attempting
是的 他们正在
To breach the facility's main gate.
打开工厂的大门
I'm going in.
我要进去了
Continue on your present path.
继续朝前走
If you come back during the day,
如果你们白天回来
It might be a little easier to get in.
或许会更容易进来
Hi there. remember me?
还记得我吗
How's the arm?
胳膊怎么样了
Get your hands up. both of you.
手举起来 你们两个
Max!
马克斯
Shut up!
闭嘴
Back off! now.
后退 快点
Come on, max.
好了 马克斯
We both know you're not gonna hurt r.
我们都知道你不会伤害她
You dot know anything about me.
你根本不了解我
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Shut your mouth! I am sick of hearing you whine.
闭上你的嘴 我受够了你
What
什么
You take another step, I'll kill her.
你再往前走 我就杀了她
Please, help me!
拜托 救救我
Max, for future reference
马克斯 为了活命
You may not wa to grab the girl who shot me
你不该拿一个向我开枪
And use her as a human shield.
的女孩做人♥质♥
Drop your weapons,
扔掉武器
Or, once again, I'll kill he
再来 我就杀了她
Mike, he's serious.
迈克 他是认真的
Mike.
迈克
All right.
好吧
Michael, max is getting away.
迈克 马克斯正要逃了
Forget him.
不用管他
We got what we came for.
我们已经完成任务了
Daddy, max made me do everything.
爸爸 全都是马克斯逼我做的
He told me that he was gonna kill you
他说如果我不帮他
If I didn't help him.
他就会杀了你
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
I'm glad you're all right.
看到你没事我就放心了
How'd she get away?
她怎么逃脱的
I don't think she got away.
我不觉得她是逃出来的
I think she's buying time for her boyfriend.
我猜她是在为她男朋友争取时间
She knew daddy would bail her out.
她知道她老爸会保她出来的
Not this time.
这次不会了
There's a federal warrant out for her arrest.
我们有联邦政♥府♥的逮捕令
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表