剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Come on,gus cut the cowboy crap
得了 别再扯了
And let's ditch this bird. tell you what.
让它坠毁吧 这样
You run the calculations,get me that landing zone,
你去计算一下 告诉我在哪里降落
I can set her down.
我把飞机安全降落
You got it. let's do it.
好 就这么办
You guys are crazy.
你们疯了
I'm jumping,no doubt about it.
我要跳伞了
I understand,son.
可以理解
Permission granted.
批准了
Sorry,gus,doc
不好意思了
How long?
好有多久?
Six minutes,12 seconds.
6分12秒
Stevens appears to be arming the bomb.
史蒂文斯好像在装炸♥弹♥
I hope six minutes is enough time.
希望6分钟够用
I've been running the numbers.
我在测算
If the bomb explodes in that plant,
如果炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了的话
The chemical reaction alone--
光化学辐射...
I know,billy.
我知道比利
We're talking an immediate death toll of six figures.
将会有十万左右的人死亡
The worst disaster ever on american soil.
美国有史以来的最大灾难
Get respiratory in here stat!
呼吸机拿过来
She's not breathing.
她停止呼吸了
What happened?
怎么了?
I got no pulse!
没有脉搏了
Get me a crash cart now!
给我起搏器
Can somebody turn off that alarm?
谁去关了警报
And get them out of here!
让他们出去
Charge 200.
电压200
Clear!
开始
Clear!
开始
Clear!
开始
Okay,I've got a pulse.
有脉搏了
Let's get an update and some vitals.
需要进一步检查
Tell radiology we need a stat ct chest.
告诉放射科需要一个CT测试
Make sure those stitches are holding.
好确认伤口没有撕裂开
Landing zone is confirmed.
确定了降落地点了
Dropping down to 7,000 feet.
降到7000英尺
We're 81.3 miles from the landing zone.
还有81.3英里到达降落地点
Currently traveling at 178 miles per hour.
速度178英里每小时
Head winds at 53 miles per hour.
风力53英里每小时
The c-130 is attempting to land.
咱们的飞机决定降落
Shall I patch the audio through?
需要接通他们吗?
I thought they were bailing out?
他们不是要坠机的嘛?
Kitt,get dad on chat line.
连线爸爸
Dad,I thought you jumped?
爸爸 怎么不跳伞了?
gus needed my help.
格斯需要我的帮助
We're gonna land this. don't worry,I've done the math.
我们要降落了 别担心
We're in good shape.
一切尽在掌握
You just concentrate on what you're doing,
专注于你的事情
And we'll see you shortly.
回头见
Okay. be careful.
好吧 保重
You,too.
你也是
There's no one better than gus.
格斯是最好的飞行员
He'll be fine.
他们会安全的
Stevens is streaming
史蒂文斯从工厂
A live video message from the plant.
发送了一个现场视频留言
I will put it on-screen.
转到屏幕
Video message? to who?
视频留言? 给谁的?
Everyone.
所有人
The pentagon refused to build my design,
国防部不愿意制♥造♥我的设计
They called it excessive and unnecessary.
认为它多余
This is a weapon that would eliminate war.
这个武器可以阻止战争
If you wanted bin laden dead,
如果想干掉本拉♥登♥
Just push in the coordinates and it was done.
输入坐标 他就死翘翘
But you see nobody listens
但是只有发生灾难的时候
Unless something horrible happens.
人们才会关注
And now,once again,
所以灾难就要发生了
It will.
一定会发生的
In exactly five minutes,
5分钟后
I will detonate a hafnium bomb
我就引爆♥炸♥弹
In the valdor chemical plant.
就在Vlador化工厂
Now,if you had my weapon,
如果你有我的武器
You could position it in time to stop me,
你可以用它制止我
But you don't.
可惜你没有
Good luck.
祝你幸福
It's disturbing that stevens truly believes
真奇怪 史蒂文斯坚信
He's acting in the best interest of mankind.
他在为全人类做好事
I know,kitt. that's why he's a crazy person.
凯特 这种人叫做大疯子
Mike,did you see that?
迈克 你看了吗?
Yup,that's guy's really lost it.
看了 那家伙是大疯子
Don't worry. we're almost there.
别担心 我们马上到了
We are approaching the barricade.
接近铁丝网了
Put all available camera angles on the screen and enhance.
把所有监控图像放到屏幕上
Kitt,go stealth attack mode.
凯特 隐蔽变形到攻击模式
Initiating transformation.
开始变形
Stealth attack mode achieved.
隐秘变形完成
Kitt,I need you to disable their radio frequencies.
凯特 把他们的无线电切断
Accessing and corrupting now.
正在做
We will encounter resistance in 14 seconds.
还有14秒就会交火
Kitt,what kind of weapon does he have?
凯特 他什么武器?
Glock nine millimeter,extended clip.
克洛克9毫米手♥枪♥ 加长弹夹
How many rounds?
多少发?
twenty rounds
20发
That means you should be done right about...now.
看来他要打光了 就现在
Ooh,that's such a turn-on.
反击成功
I'll go in alone.
我自己进去
You tell me where they are,I'll take them out.
告诉我位置 我摆平他们
If I need you to back me up,can you handle it?
如果我需要援助 你能行吗?
Yeah.
行
Michael,these men are armed and very dangerous.
迈克 这些人都很危险
Are you still having fun?
你觉得如何
This part I don't like so much.
我不喜欢这个环节
Enemy at your one o'clock high.
一点钟方向有敌情
Another approaching six o'clock low.
6点钟方向也有
10 yards down the right corridor
10码外走廊
There is another target.
有另一个敌人
Stevens is in the second room on your left.
史蒂文斯在你左侧的第二个房♥间
Olara and another employee are with him.
奥拉拉和另一员工和他在一起
Perfect.
很好
Mike--
迈克
Sarah,
萨拉
Our father is dead.
爸爸死了
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表