剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Mike
Anx7f I'm not gonna let it happen again.
我不会让它再一次发生
Zoe,what do you got?
Zoe 有什么发现?
I tapped into hurst's secretary's iphone and recovered his schedule.
我进入了Hurst's的秘书电♥话♥ 得到了他的时间表
He's having dinner tonight at il padrone in georgetown.
他今天晚上在乔治敦的il padrone吃晚餐
GEORGETOWN.D.C
乔治敦 华盛顿
Excuse me,I'm sorry.
劳驾 对不起
Jack. Sarah.
Jack Sarah
Hi.
嘿
What brings you to D.C.?
什么风把你吹来华盛顿了?
I'm meeting a friend.How are you?
我来这见一个朋友 你怎么样?
Great.Thank you.
很好 谢谢
I'm so sorry to hear about your father.
关于你父亲我很抱歉
It was quite a tragedy.He was a good man.
这真的是一个悲剧 他是个好人
Yes,he was.
是的 他是
This nation has lost one of its brightest minds.
国家失去了最有智慧的人之一
He'll be sorely missed.
他将被永远怀念
I counted him as a good friend,you know?
我把他视为一个很好的朋友
He's always spoke about you with such great affection,jack.
他每次提到你时都很激动 Jack
It was good seeing you. Good to see you too,sarah.
很高兴见到你 也很高兴见到你 Sarah
Yeah. Again,my condolences.
是啊 再一次表示哀悼
Thank you. Take care.
谢谢 保重
Yes!
Yes!
Totally smoked you!
把你彻底给灭啦!
I've got homework and stuff,you know.
我得做功课和其他事
We have to keep going.
我们得继续
We've got to retrieve the orb.
我们要重新找回轨道
That's the coolest part.
那是最酷的部分
Hey,I thought you were gonna interview me.
嘿 我以为你会采访我
Oh,uh,no,this is it.
哦 不 就这些
Your game play style is the focus of my story,
你的玩游戏的风格将是我故事的重点
and I must say,very impressive.
并且我必须要说 非常令人印象深刻
Whatever.
不算什么
Hey,can't we at least play madden or something?
我们玩一下橄榄球吧 或其它的?
I'm not really into this stuff.
我不太会玩这个
It's so lame.
这个太难上手了
What are you,nuts?
你是什么 傻的吗?
The graphics are stellar,and the narrative complexity--
画面那么精美 还有这复杂的情节
it's a totally immersive experience.
这绝对是身临其境的经历
You need to get a life,dude.
你太宅了 兄弟
You need to get a life.
你才宅
There it is.
就是它了
Yes!
Yes!
That's it? Yeah.
就这样? 是啊
Pretty cool,huh?
很酷吧 啊哈?
Not really.
不是很酷
Yeah,well,I should get going.
好吧 我应该走了
Great hanging with you,pal.
跟你玩的很开心 伙计
You're a beastly player.Bump it.
你是个残忍♥的玩家 撞一下
Whatever.
无所谓
What a douche.
什么人啊
She shows up at a restaurant where I'm having dinner,huh?
她出现在我吃晚饭的餐厅了
Just days after this whole thing goes down.
这些事情平静下来才几天
do you think she knows anything?
你觉得她知道些什么吗?
That's torres. I don't know.
那是 Torres 我不知道
I just don't feel comfortable assuming it's a coincidence.
我只是不认为这是一个纯粹的巧合
There's too many loose ends we've left out there.
这有太多后患我们没有处理
That doesn't matter.
那没关系
Even if she does know something,what could she do?
就算她知道什么 她又能怎么样?
Still,it'd be safer if we just tied them up.
但我们把他们绑好会更安全
How close are we?
我们进展到哪了?
Hours away.
还剩几个小时
all right
很好
Well,michael knight.
游侠Michael
This is nice and tidy,home invasion gone bad.
虽然动作很干净利索 但你的住♥宅♥入侵落空了
Lower your gun.
放下你的枪
have a seat.
请坐
You're in way over your heads.
你们走得太快了
This is bigger than both of you.
这件事比你们想得要大的多
Your opinion on our chances really doesn't interest me.
对于你对我们的看法 我一点都不感兴趣
We want to know where kitt is.
我们想知道Kitt在哪
You're never going to get kitt back.
你们再不能把Kitt找回来了
That's a big problem for you.
对于你来说这是个大问题
You can't stop this.
你不能阻止这件事
My father's dead.
我父亲已经死了
Everything he's worked for you've stolen.
你偷走了他所有的工作成果
Now,you will tell us where kitt is or I'll put a hole in your chest.
你要不就告诉我们Kitt在哪 或者我在你胸腔上打一个洞
Okay.
好的
It doesn't matter anyway. Where is he?
反正这也不重要了 他在哪?
If you had a top secret weapons program that no one could know about,
如果你有一个无人知道的 顶级秘密武器程序
that you had to be able to deny even existed,where would you keep it?
你将会拒绝承认它的存在 那你会将藏在哪呢?
Darpa?Skunk works?
国防部高等研究计划局? "臭鼬工厂"?
Black box?
黑盒子?
Any bells ringing?
想到什么了吗?
Area 51.
51区
No one calls it that anymore.
已经没有人再那么叫它了
Nevada.
内华达州
You know you're dead,don't you?
你们知道你们已经死了 对吗?
Both of you.
你们俩个
You're dead.
都死了
graiman put together a pretty comprehensive collection of weaponry.
Graiman有一个多种武器组成的装备
He used them in live-fire testing of kitt's defenses.
他曾用把它测试Kitt的防御能力
This goes back to the early days of development.
这要追溯到很早前的开♥发♥技术
I don't even think torres knows this place exists.
我不认为Torres知道这个地方的存在
I'm going up against U.S.Soldiers.
我将要反对美国士兵
I need non-lethal options,billy.
我需要不致命的选择 Billy
I think we got some toys you're gonna like.
我想我们有一些玩具你会喜欢
What do you think?
你怎么想?
Looks like christmas morning. Oh,yeah.
像是圣诞节的早上 哦 是啊
Military-grade taser,rapid recharge.
军事级别的泰瑟枪 快速子弹上膛
Flash grenades,temporarily blinds the enemy.
闪光手榴弹 可导致敌人暂时性失明
30-mil grenade launcher.
30公里的枪榴弹发射器
Modified munitions disperse hard rubber pellets.
改良的军需品 分散式硬橡胶子弹
Ouch.
哦
And my personal favorite,
还有本人最喜欢的
single-barrel 12 gauge shotgun,non-lethal beanbag rounds.
12弹筒的散♥弹♥枪♥ 非致命圆形子弹匣
Packs one hell of a punch.
装的满满的
Nice,billy.Really nice.
太棒了 Billy 真的 太棒了
it might take a while for kitt to integrate the data after the chip has been reinserted.
把芯片重新插入后可能要花一些时间 让Kitt整合所有数据
But it should all be there. What do you mean "should"?
但应该所有的都在这 你说的”应该“ 是什么意思?
You're still not sure.
你还不确定
Of course he's not sure. It's not that simple,rambo.
他当然无法确定 没那么简单 蓝波
We think we got it.
我们认为我们做到了
But without the original to compare it to,
但是没有原样拿来比较的话
there's no way we can be certain we got the sequencing exactly right.
我们没法知道是不是排对顺序了
And what happens if you didn't get it exactly right?
如果不完全正确 会怎样?
Then it's just a bunch of ones and zeros.
那就只有一堆的1和0
Not kitt.
而不是Kitt
It's time.
是时候了
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做?
Going in alone?
一个人去?
They taught me everything I know.
我所学的都是他们教的
They used me.
他们利用了我
It's time I got a little payback.
是时候去拿点回报了
Area 51 Groom Lake,Nevada
内华达周 马夫湖 51区
Sarah,can you hear me?
Sarah 能听见吗?
We've got you,mike.
听到了 Mike
I've got the compound in sight.
我看到目的地了
How you doing with eyes in the sky?
"天眼"捣鼓的怎么样了?
We're kinda slumming it here x7fithout government satellite access.
没有政♥府♥卫星的接入点 我们有点搞不定呀
I'm trying to piggyback on commercial systems.
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表