剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I promise.
我保证
I trust you, michael.
我相信你 迈克
I will unlock my files.
我已经解锁
Sarah, you may begin the download.
莎拉 开始下载吧
Look at this.
看看这个
They're starting to have panic on some of the other floors.
其它的楼层开始恐慌了
Billy, play me what you have.
比利 让我看看你手头的资料
If we're right about the shooter being a woman,
如果枪手真的是女性
I have the voice print.
我有配对的声纹
nothing pers--
不是
Just in the wrong-- wrong time.
只是时间不对
It's a female voice, but it's not saying much.
这是个女性的声音 但说话不多
nothing personal.
不涉及私人问题
Wrong place at the wrong time.
只是时间地点不对
This is a mistake.
这一定搞错了
The voice print is 99.9% accurate.
声纹的正确率达99.9%
Do I look 5'5" to you?
我看起来像5.5英尺吗
Actually, I recalculated the bullet's entry angle.
事实上 我重新算过子弹射入的角度
The shooter is not under 5'5".
枪手不止5.5英尺
They're crouching and at least 5'10".
射击时会半蹲 所以至少5英尺10英寸
I'm sorry, carrie...
对不起 凯莉
But I'm gonna need your weapon.
交出你的武器
Zoe, get security.
祖依 叫警卫
Whoa, wait a minute!
等等
Carrie, please... your weapon.
凯莉 拜托 交出武器
Agent rivai! hey, hey! hold on a second, alex!
瑞瓦探员 等等 alex
Wait, maybe I made a mistake with the audio print.
也许我把声纹弄错了
Carrie, you don't want to do this.
凯莉 别这么做
Move your hand away from your weapon.
手离开枪
Alex... it's all right.
alex 没事
He's just following protocol. I would do the same.
他是按规矩办事 我也会这样
Confine her to a pod room.
把她关押起来
Two guards posted outside at all times.
让两个警卫24小时守着
Is that really necessary?
真的有这个必要吗
Alex, you can't seriously believe
alex 你不会真的相信
She has anything to do with this.
她和这件事有关吧
We have her on surveillance exiting the chamber
监视系统证明 凶杀案前
Right before the murder.
她离开了控制室
Time codes match.
有作案时间
Look, she was making her rounds.
她只是在巡逻
She makes her rounds at this time every night.
她每天晚上这个时候都会巡逻
But she makes her rounds alone.
但她自己一个人巡逻
Check playback. cross-check the time codes.
回放 重复检查时间
Carrie does make her rounds at the same time every night.
凯莉每天晚上那个时间都巡逻
A perfect alibi.
完美的开脱
What? she shot at me.
怎么 她冲我开枪
You too, dr. graiman. she could've killed us.
还有你 格莱曼博士 她可能会杀死我们
Just like the tech.
就像那个技术人员一样
We don't know it was her.
我们还不确定是她
We don't know it wasn't.
但也不确定不是
Check tonight's playback.
回放今晚的录像
It's another loop.
这是另一条回路
Are you sure? yeah, yeah.
确定吗
The same tech guy keeps walking past.
那个技术人员来回走
Check playback for the rest of the floor.
回放其他楼层的录像
Cross-checking.
反复检查
All playback for this floor is gone.
这一个楼层的都不见了
What do you mean, gone?
什么意思 不见了
Gone. it's--it's been wiped.
消失了 被删除了
There's no way carrie's a killer.
凯莉不可能是凶手
Who better to misdirect an investigation
有什么比贼喊捉贼
Than the person leading it?
更加高明的
Not possible. not carrie.
不可能 不是凯莉
Deception does seem to be the theme of the day, michael.
今天的主题好像是欺骗 迈克
Starting with sarah and dr. graiman.
以莎拉和格莱曼博士为首
Is it possible everyone is playing
有没有可能 这些都是
An elaborate halloween prank on you?
万圣节前夕的恶作剧
I wish they were.
希望如此
mike...
迈克
I think we might be able to de-activate
我认为 也许有可能
Kitt's self-destruct manually.
手动删除凯特的自毁程序
How?
怎么做
Old-school mechanics.
老把戏
Basically, my father created
基本上 我父亲安置了一个
What amounts to an internal bomb
类似内部炸♥弹♥的东西
Using kitt's operating system.
在凯特的操作系统上
His processor acts as the trigger,
他的处理器是导火索
And his propulsion system the incendiary device.
他的动力装置系统是燃烧装置
We pull out his propulsion system...
我们拆除动力装置系统
You mean drop the engine.
你是说 关掉引擎
Sort of.
类似吧
Sarah, defusing my self-destruct manually
莎拉 拆除我的自毁系统
Will take a team of highly trained mechanics
需要一组高科技人员
Exactly 11 minutes, 17 seconds
在11分17秒的时间内
At maximum efficiency.
全力合作
Which would leave you 47 seconds short.
现在对你又少了47秒
I can't believe you'd think carrie had anything
简直不敢相信 你认为
To do with this.
凯莉和这件事有关
The voice print doesn't lie.
声音辨别系统不会说谎
And as head of security,
作为安全负责人
She had access to the entire surveillance system.
她能进入监视系统
All right, we're going to use billy's audio print
行 我们现在用比利的声音系统
To track carrie's movements.
追踪凯莉的行动
Now, there's no way she's the shooter.
她不可能是枪手
Somebody's setting her up,
有人陷害她
And we're gonna find out who and why.
我们要查出是谁 为什么
Michael, what is it like to not remember?
迈克 什么都不记得是什么感觉
Sarah and I will help you remember who you were, kitt.
莎拉和我帮你留着记忆的 凯特
thank you, michael.
谢谢 迈克
But I am afraid I will no longer be me
但恐怕很快我就不是现在的样子了
Once my data is uploaded
一旦我的数据
To the backup neural network.
都上传到了类神经网络
The backup is not me. it is a replica.
备份不是我 是个复♥制♥品
I promised we'll take care of you, kitt.
我保证我们会照顾好你 凯特
If you don't mind, I'd like to replay
如果你不介意 我想重温
Some of my favorite memories, just in case.
我最宝贵的记忆 以防万一
Kitt, when did you start using contractions?
凯特 你什么时候这么婆婆妈妈了
I didn't realize I was, sarah.
我没注意到 莎拉
Kitt? yes, michael?
凯特 在 迈克
initiate beer run program.
启动啤酒程序
Michael, my database contains no such program.
迈克 我没有这个程序
And it is illegal to have open alcoholic beverage containers
并且 在沙滩上喝酒
On the beach.
是违法的
kitt, roll down your windows.
凯特 开窗
Mike? ha ha ha ha.
迈克
Aah! aah! dude!
伙计
Happy birthday, sarah.
生日快乐 莎拉
All your favorite memories are of us.
你最开心的记忆就是我们
yes, michael, they are.
对 迈克 是的
Every cowboy needs a sidekick.
谁都有个死党
I would not sell yourself short, michael.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的 迈克
You are much more than a horse.
你比马♥强♥多了
Hey, sense of humor. that's new.
有幽默感啊 这挺新鲜的
so is friendship.
友情也是
It's got carrie in the record.
记录上有凯莉
Any idea when?
知道什么时候吗
It appears as if the sound waves
声波看起来
Are the same strength as the mainframe room.
和主控室的一样
what are you doing?
你在干什么
Reversing the voice print.
反转声纹
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表