剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
No more games,stevens.
别玩了 史蒂文斯
What do you really want?
你到底要什么?
Oh,something that money cannot buy.
我要一些钱买♥♥不到的东西
that last bomb--
刚才的炸♥弹♥
Yeah,that was just window dressing.
只是小菜一碟
The next one will unleash horrors
下一个将会非常恐怖
That you cannot bear to imagine.
不能想象的恐怖
What does that mean?
什么意思阿?
"something money cannot buy."
金钱不能买♥♥到的东西
It means he's a true believer.
说明他是个超级死心眼
But if we can figure out what he does want,
可惜我们不知道他到底要什么
then we'll be able to stop him
那么 我们就能阻止他
We're right here.
我们就在这
You're in the hospital.
你在医院
Stevens rigged the warehouse,and it exploded.
史蒂文斯引爆了装在工厂里的炸♥弹♥
Pen?
笔?
"valdor."
维多
Valdor.
维多
Valdor.
维多
Valdor.
维多
That's what she wrote down.
这是她写得
Uh,john valdor pitches for boston.
波士顿队的投手叫John 维多
Val-d'or-- a city in quebec.
魁北克的一个市
Valdor chemical.
维多化工厂
Bring that up.
查一下
They produce chemicals
他们制♥造♥化学药品
For household products,cleaning supplies.
面向家用市场 清洁用品
Cross-check it against stevens.
同时再查查史蒂文斯
Nothing.
一无所获
Try again with the pentagon.
用国防部数据试一下
There's something here.
有些东西
It's encrypted but I can get through it.
加密了 但我能搞定
Mike,are you getting this?
迈克 你听到了么
Yeah. kitt gave us some broad strokes.
听到了
The files detail a government contract
这个文件关于一个政♥府♥协议
For valdor to synthesize compounds for chemical weapons.
许可维多开♥发♥化学武器
That's impossible.
不可能吧
There aren't supposed to be
化学武器制♥造♥厂
Any chemical weapons plants in the u.s.
是美国禁止的
These documents indicate otherwise.
但这个文档说明情况正相反
Stevens is gonna blow the plant.
史蒂文斯要炸了这个工厂
That's what he wants.
这就是他的目的
Destruction on a massive scale
大范围的爆♥炸♥
To prove to the pentagon
为了像国防部证明
That they were wrong for not building his weapon.
没造他的武器是错的
The guy wants revenge.
这个家伙想要报仇
Kitt,do the documents say where the plant is located?
凯特 这个文档说了工厂的位置吗?
No,but I am currently accessing
没 我正在试着连入
The location of valdor's production plants.
维多制♥造♥场
It could be any of them.
有这么多呢
What about that one?
试试那个
it's in phoenix.
位于菲尼克斯市
That's it!
就是它
Mike,that's your target.
迈克 这就是目标了
Kitt,can you access security cameras
凯特 可以连入
For that valdor plant?
他们的安全摄像机嘛?
I'm already attempting to do so.
我在试
Maybe they're not there yet.
他们还没到哪里
Or maybe it's the wrong location.
也可能是找错地方了
There we go.
看
And there they are.
看来他们确实在这里
Olara's with them.
奥拉拉在那里
Have gus set a course.
改变航路
Kitt,what's our e.t.a.?
凯特 预计什么时候到达?
The plant is 142 miles from our current location.
还有142英里
We can be at an optimal drop point
要到达最佳跳伞地点
In 34 minutes.
还有34分钟
Kitt,how many people are in that plant?
多少人在工厂里?
It appears very few at this hour of the night.
现在是深夜了 很少人
I'll alert the local authorities.
通知当地政♥府♥
Call this in and 50 black and whites will show up.
通知会导致严重后果
Spook stevens,and he'll blow that thing sky-high.
大疯子史蒂文斯会启爆♥炸♥弹的
We can handle this.
我们能搞定
All right,mike.
好吧迈克
You finish it.
你去摆平
Why are you doing this?
为什么要怎么做?
The country is incapable of taking care of itself.
这个国家不能自理了
They just don't know it yet.
而且他们还不自知
So you're going to prove it by blowing up a building?
你要用炸♥弹♥告诉他们?
I handed them a weapon that could've stopped all of this.
我给他们提供了可以制止这一切武器
They just didn't wanna make it.
他们就是不愿意制♥造♥
But after today,they will.
今天后他们就会去造了
I have spent many years of my life
我一生都在
Trying to protect my country
致力于保护我的国家
From self-important children like you.
就是为了防止你这种自大的弱智
During this whole time,
从始至终
I just didn't feel bad once about killing you,
我都没动过让你活着的念头
And I still don't.
你死定了
All right.
好了
I want you to lower the gate,
你去把门放下来
Then I want you to wait a half an hour.
在这里等半个小时
Then I want you to get them in,
然后把他们带进来
And then I want you to take the $1 million ransom
然后拿到一百万的赎金
We got paid for that one and go.
然后我们就可以走了
Got it? go.
明白了吗 去吧
Who is your mother?
谁生的你?!
we will reach our drop zone
快到跳伞的地点了
In 32 seconds.
还有32秒
Thanks for everything,hank.
谢了 hank
Good-bye,hank.
再见Hank
Couldn't have done it without you.
多亏了你
Dad,come on.
爸 快来
Let's go.
走了
Kitt,protocol theta 7-3.
对不起了 凯特执行7-3条例
Dad!
爸爸
Kitt,open the door!
凯特 大开门
dad!
爸爸!
I'm sorry. per dr. graiman's programming,
不好意思 博士的程序
I cannot.
不让我打开
Dad,what are you doing?
你在做什么阿?
Sarah,I can't leave these guys right now.
萨拉 我还不能离开他们
I'm fine. just do your job.
你快去干♥你♥的事情吧
Find stevens and stop him.
找到史蒂文斯阻止他
Dad!
爸爸
I love you.
我爱你
Are you sure about this,doc?
你确定要这么做吗?
If I can help,I'm staying.
国难当头 匹夫有则
Drop 'em.
开始脱离
I must commence the drop or we will miss our window.
必须开始脱离否则就错过最佳时段了
Kitt,commence the drop.
开始吧
Sarah,strap in now.
萨拉系好安全带
Kitt is away.
凯特出发了
You're quite a ride,kitt.
旅途真不错
Glad you're enjoying it.
很高兴你喜欢
We will have ground impact in 38 seconds.
38秒后落地
Gus,you won't be held responsible
如果飞机坠毁了
If we've got to scuttle.
你们不用负责任
Sir,I'm not gonna put her on a possible collision course
我不会飞向一个夏威夷山峰
With a hawaiian island peak.
白白让它坠毁的
I never jumped ship before,don't intend to start now.
我从来没跳过伞 也没想现在跳
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表