剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
"restraint" is the word of the day.
今天的关键词是"克制"
All righet.Michael
好的 迈克
Oh,my god,dude.
上帝啊 伙计
You just got schooled.
你被教训了
Michael,I suggest you use restraint as well.
迈克 我建议你也克制一点
Watch me.
看我的吧
It's $10 each,please.
每人10快钱
I get comped at every club on the strip.
这地面上的酒吧 我出入自♥由♥
Why would I pay to go into this place?
为什么来这家 就非得给钱呢
This constant pushing is not helping your cause.
老这么推来搡去 也没用的
Nearly everyone at the door is armed.
门口几乎所有人都携有武器
All right,you're forcing my hand.
好吧 是你逼我出手的
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Would you hold on a moment,please?
你能等一下吗 拜托
Mike?
迈克
Hey,eddie.
嘿 艾迪
What are you doing over here?
你在这儿干吗呢
I've been wondering the same thing.
我也在奇怪 你呢
All right,any day now,dummy.
好啊 随时奉陪 傻子
I didn't want to resort to violence,
我不想动粗
But I feel as though I've reached my limit.
可我觉得已经忍♥无可忍♥了
Mind a little assist?
介意我帮点忙吗
Cause you're violating the cardinal rule at the door.
因为你违反了门前的基本原则
Really?
真的吗
You never tell the bad guy what you're gonna do
那就是永远不要在出手前
Before you do it.
告诉坏蛋们你的打算
Screw this. we're going in.
去你们的吧 我们要进去了
He's got a gun in his waistband,michael.
他腰里别了把枪 迈克
Back up.
退后
That was not smart.
这么做可不聪明啊
Good night,gentlemen.
晚安 先生们
Go.
走吧
Anybody fighting inside walk them outside.
有人在里面打架 就把他们请出门
Take them one at a time.
每次带一个人出去
Yell if you need any help.
需要帮助就叫我
Thanks,man.
谢谢 伙计
Michael,I was harassed by two men.
迈克 我被两个人骚扰了
Me too. get sarah.
我也是 联♥系♥莎拉
How many you knock back so far?
到现在你总共喝了几杯啊
Kitt,don't let him drive.
凯特 别让他开车
Sonny's dead.
桑尼死了
Oh,no.
不
Car accident.
是车祸
And the place isn't right-- mysterious fires,rough crowd.
这地方不对劲 神秘起火 恶棍盈门
A mess.
一团混乱
Sonny's never was in the best neighborhood.
桑尼's的环境一直都不怎么样
Maybe you romanticized it a little?
也许是你想的太浪漫了呢
I'm telling you,something's going on here,sarah.
我告诉你 这儿有事发生 莎拉
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Sure,anything.
当然 只要你开口
Kitt,tap into the local municipal database.
凯特 接入本地的市政数据库
Send the accident report,arson files,
把事故报告传过来 纵火档案组里的
And anything else you can dig up back to the ssc.
还有任何卫星监控中心里能查到的东西
You guys getting this?
你们听见了吗
We're on it. yeah.
我们在查了 好
So what are you doing there?
你在那儿干吗呢
I'm the new bouncer.
我是那儿的新保安
Bouncer?
保安
Kick ass.
酷毙了
Be careful.
小心点儿
Let's get to work on those fires.
咱们查查那些起火的案子
No,we should start on the car accident.
不 我们该从车祸查起
Begin a broad-spectrum search.
开始广泛的搜索
I'm sorry,what?
抱歉 什么
Sarah was only half joking.
莎拉不全是在开玩笑
She runs thze place because dr. graiman
她负责这里是因为格莱曼博士
Left her nine figures,
留给她九位数的遗产
Mike and kitt do the outside stuff,
迈克和凯特在出外勤
And I'm in charge of all this glory right here.
这儿的一切 就都归我管啦
You? you're my boss?
你吗 难道你是我老板吗
Haven't you noticed
难道你没注意到
I boss you around almost all day every day?
其实我整天都在使唤你吗
Yeah,but it's part of our whole fun little dynamic.
没错 但这不是咱俩互通的默契与乐趣吗
No,it's me being your boss.
错 那是我在做你的上司
I have multiple advanced degrees.
我在多个领域都是专家
I speak nine languages
我会说9国语言
And I have a card that gets me discounts
而且我还有去红龙虾餐厅
At participating red lobster restaurants.
吃饭的打折卡
Okay,if this wasn't so ludicrous,
好吧 就算以前不荒唐
It would be ludicrous.
但现在看来 真是太荒唐了
All right,I'm on the accident.
那这样 我调查车祸
You look into the fires,
你调查火灾
And we'll see who's right soon enough.
胜负马上见分晓
It's on.
比赛开始
Oh,it's all the way on.
比赛早就开始了
All right,folks,you don't have to go home,
好了各位 你们不必非得回家
But you can't stay here.
但必须离开这里了
Come on,let's go. Come back tomorrow.
大家先都散了吧 欢迎明天再来
Let's go.
散了吧
Didn't think you'd last the night.
没想到你能坚持一整晚
Under-promise and over-deliver.
这叫低承诺 高回报
I'm Mike.
迈克
Robin.
罗宾
Beer?
来点啤酒
Nothing like a cold beer right after last call.
清吧之后 来点啤酒刚刚好
Michael helped my dad 86 some tough customers
迈克过去曾帮我爸爸不下86次 一起对付
Back in the day.
那些难缠的客人
It was more him than me.
其实是他帮我比较多
Sonny was a sweet guy,but he had one hot temper.
桑尼人很好 就是脾气急了点
Well,thank god you showed up tonight.
谢天谢地 今晚你来了
I'm barely hanging on.
我快坚持不下去了
It was never like this before.
以前从不会这样
It's like somebody wants her outta here.
像是有人故意赶她走一样
Any idea who that might be?
有可疑的人吗
Maybe I'm not cut out for this like my dad.
也可能是我不像我爸 天生是干这行的料
I seriously doubt it's you.
我严重怀疑站在我面前的不是你
Did you two have a thing?
你们以前是情侣吗
Robin,come on.
罗宾 别乱说
Julie was a college girl,
茱莉以前还是大学生时
On to bigger and better things.
就喜欢人上之人 物上之物
She thought I was a punk.
她可把我看做是游手好闲之辈
You know,the kind of guy that hangs out in bars.
整天沉溺于灯红酒绿之中
You didn't answer my question.
你没正面回答我的问题
She calls you "Michael."
她叫你“迈克儿”
But you introduce yourself as mike.
可你却自称是迈克
Are either of you gonna cop to prior nookie or what?
你们中难道有人被捉奸在床过吗
Go on.
快点走吧
You think you might be able
你觉得你这次会
To stick around a little while longer?
待的久一点吗
I'm sure I can squeeze it into my schedule.
还是能挤出点时间的 你放心
Good.
那好
Uh,staff meeting tomorrow morning,
记得明早有员工会议
11:00 a.m.
上午11点
Good night,Julie.
晚安 茱莉
Good night,Michael.
晚安 迈克
See you tomorrow,Mike.
明儿见 迈克
Good night, Eddie
晚安 艾迪
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
一点蛛丝马迹都没有
You getting shut out?
所以就打退堂鼓了
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表