剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Would you excuse me for a moment?
原谅我离开一下
Hurry back.
快点回来
I have the package in sight.
我看到手提包了
Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah, can you hear me?
莎拉 听到我说话吗
Where's mike traceur?
迈克·特雷瑟在哪
We can do this the easy way...
我们可以让你一命呜呼
Or the very, very hard way.
或者让你生不如死
Kitt.
凯特
yes, michael?
迈克 什么事
Sarah's not responding.
跟莎拉失去联♥系♥
My sensors have picked up sarah.
我的感应器已找到莎拉
She is in the vault room.
她在地下室
You are not in the vault room with her.
你并没有和她一起在地下室
Yeah, I got hung up.
没错 我先挂了
Michael, you have less than two minutes
迈克 你必须在不到两分钟内
To make contact, acquire the package,
获得联♥系♥ 取得手提箱
And retrieve the files.
取回文件
not a problem.
没问题
The ambassador's gonna be more than a little upset
你这么对待贵宾
By your treatment of his guests.
会让大使非常生气的
Sarah has been joined by four men, and they are armed.
莎拉被四个携带武器的男人发现
Guys, what are we doing? oh, come on, really?
伙计们 这是干什么 拜托
Kitt, get me to sarah now.
凯特 现在带我去莎拉那里
Take the staircase on your left
走左边楼梯
For the fastest route to sarah.
是最近路线
Keep your eyes peeled, kitt.
凯特 眼观八方
Michael, I do not have eyes.
迈克 我没有眼睛
It's a figure of speech. which floor?
我在打比方 几楼
Basement level.
底层
Michael, security has discovered the loop
迈克 警卫已经发现
I have programmed into their surveillance system.
我已经进入他们的监视系统
They are moments away
需要一段时间
From detecting the source of my tap.
他们才会发现我
I'm moving as fast as I can.
我尽力在跑
You would probably move faster
如果你可以健康饮食 少喝酒
If you ate a healthy diet, decreased your alcohol intake,
你可以跑的更快
And reduced the extracurricular activity
而且减少和你的女朋友们
With your lady friends.
一些不必要的活动
I might as well be dead.
那我就会死了
Your death will not help sarah in her current situation.
你死了并不能帮助莎拉摆脱困境
Where's the package?
手提箱在哪
I have lost contact with the package.
我没有保持和手提箱的联♥系♥
It appears to have vanished.
它似乎已经消失
I have detected a co-opt
我探测到领♥事♥馆♥安全系统
Of the consulate security system.
一个新的增补
It appears the men with sarah
看起来抓住莎拉的人
May have a plan similar to ours.
计划和我们类似
Do we know who they are?
知道对方身份吗
Negative, michael.
不知道 迈克
Do they have the package?
手提箱在他们手里吗
It does not appear so.
没有迹象
Their weapons indicate they are not consulate guards.
他们的武器标明他们不是使♥馆♥警卫
If they don't have the package,
如果手提箱不在他们手中
Then they're after the files.
那么他们也是冲着文件来的
Michael, sarah has the files.
迈克 文件在莎拉那里
I know. that means they have sarah.
我知道 也就是说他们已经抓住莎拉
You must have a very high opinion of mike traceur
你一定很欣赏迈克·特雷瑟
If you're willing to risk the amount of pain
因为你愿意承担
I'm about to inflict upon you.
被我打一针的痛苦
He would do the same for me.
要是他被抓住了 他也会这么做的
You have no idea who he is, do you?
你压根不知道他是谁 对吗
michael, sarah's heart rate
迈克 莎拉的心率
And respiration have suddenly increased.
和呼吸都突然加快
They are rising rapidly.
急剧加快
Last chance.
最后一次机会
Where's mike traceur?
迈克·特雷瑟在哪里
Michael, you have turned the wrong way.
迈克 你方向错了
Right, not left.
右边 不是左边
You said left.
你说的左边
No, michael, I said left, left, right,
我说的是 左左右
Left, right, left.
左右左
Dude, you're confusing me!
老兄 你把我弄迷糊了
Please remain calm. I am calm!
请保持冷静 我很冷静
My surveillance tap has been detected.
我被发现了
Security knows we are here.
警卫知道我们的位置
Go, go, go!
上
There are consulate guards
每个方向
Moving in on you from every direction.
都有使♥馆♥警卫冲向你
And two armed men outside the vault room.
在地下室外有两个持枪的人
A little late, kitt. stay where you are.
凯特 说晚了点 站住
Michael, I am being detained.
迈克我要被拘留了
Hey, well, get undetained.
那就跑吧
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Do you know where the bathroom is?
洗手间在哪里
'cause I gotta pee.
我憋不住了
Please step away from the car,
别靠近车
Or I will be forced to take defensive measures.
不然我就要采取防卫手段
Dude, the car's talking to us.
这车在说话
Big deal. my car talks to me.
这有什么 我的车也会说话
It's called gps.
这是全球定位系统
Yes, but can your car do this?
但是你的车能这样吗
Michael, sarah is in distress.
迈克 莎拉很痛苦
Check the door.
看看外面
I see you still have your reflexes, traceur.
特雷瑟 反应挺快
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
I hate needles.
我最讨厌打♥针♥
What was that for?
为何吻我
'cause I thought I was gonna die.
我以为自己要死了
Kitt, where are you?
凯特 你在哪
But...
但是
I am almost at your location, sarah,
莎拉 我马上到你那里
But I have attracted some attention.
但是我给人盯上了
I suggest you and michael get to the rendezvous point
我建议你和迈克先去集♥合♥点
As quickly as possible.
越快越好
Come on.
快
The guy with the syringe kept asking for mike traceur.
那个拿注射器的男人一直要问迈克·特雷瑟的下落
They weren't after the files?
他们想要的不是文件
No, no, I've got the files.
文件在我这里
They were after you.
他们要你
Clear.
闪开
Give me your hand.
手给我
Kitt, there's no time for you to stop.
凯特 没时间停车
Now would be a good time
现在来享受一下
To use the new program I uploaded.
我上传的新程序吧
Wait, what new program?
什么新程序
That one.
就这个
How did he do that?
它如何做到的
Mike, you really should pay attention in the briefings.
迈克你应该仔细读读任务简报
Sarah is right, michael. you should.
莎拉说的没错 你确实应该这么做
Prepare for transformation.
准备变形
Transformation complete.
变形完成
Occupant restraint system active.
使用限制系统启动
Kitt, were you able to identify
凯特 你能鉴别出
The men in the vault room?
地下室男子的身份吗
I was not, sarah.
莎拉 我不能
Whoever they were, they were very good
无论他们是谁 他们都很擅长
At getting in and getting out without being seen.
来无影去无踪
What about the package?
手提箱呢
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表