剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I am running a trace now.
我正在追综
We have just received a confirmed report
我们刚刚获知一条确实消息
That Darian Richards,
达利安·理查兹
Billionaire scientist and the genius
身价亿万的科学家和天才
Behind innovative technology,
一手创办了创新科技
Has been shot to death while giving a speech
在刚刚的演讲时被枪杀
At the tech for tomorrow symposium.
他当时正出席"明日科技"研讨会
The fake story is working.
假消息起作用了
It's all over the news.
新闻铺天盖地
You okay?
你还好么
Well, I'm not dead or arrested, if that's what you mean.
我还没死 也没被捕 如果你指的是这些
You need to find these men, Mike.
你得找到那些人 迈克
$10 million has just been transferred
1千万美元刚刚转到
Into the assassin's bank account.
暗♥杀♥者的账户
I got to go.
我得走了
You tell him there's no antidote?
你跟他说了么 没有解药
I'm guessing he already knows.
我想他已经知道了
Don't worry. He'll still finish your mission.
别担心 他还是会完成任务的
Oh, I know he will, Sarah. That's why we chose him.
我知道 莎拉 这就是我们选他的原因
You're going to let him die?
你会任他这样死去?
Go help him.
去帮帮他
He'll find them.
他能找到他们
He's a closer. That's what he does.
他是个终结者 他就是干这行的
Take what you have and go help him.
拿上你现有的东西 去帮他吧
I have traced the funds deposited
我追踪到
Into the assassin's bank account.
那些转移到暗♥杀♥者银行账户的资金
The transfer originated
来自于
From an offshore account
一个海外账户
Connected to the same company shorting innovative stock,
与那个卖♥♥空创新科技股份的公♥司♥有关系
All owned by Walton Axe.
都是沃尔顿·艾克斯名下的
He is currently under investigation
他最近正被一项
By the fbi and s.E.C.
FBI和美国证券交易委员会调查
His profile fits that of the man
他的记录都和
We are looking for.
我们要找的人相符
That's him. That's the guy who poisoned me.
就是他 给我下的毒
Walton Axe uses
沃尔顿·艾克斯用的是
A registered cell phone.
注册手♥机♥
I am currently hacking multiple satellites
我正在窃取多个卫星记录
And phone towers
还有电♥话♥塔的信息
To pinpoint its gps signal.
来确定它的GPS信♥号♥♥
Kitt, get me Carrie.
凯特 帮我连接凯莉
We have a line on our guy.
关于那个人 我们有了条线索
Once Kitt gets a fix, I'll have him relay it to you.
一旦凯特确定了 我就让它无线传给你们
How's Richards?
理查兹怎么样了
Considering the circumstances,
考虑当前情况
I'd say he's handling it pretty well.
我得说他处理得不错
You know, if I'd known you were gonna use so much fake blood,
如果我知道你们会用那么多假血
I'd have worn a less expensive shirt.
我就穿件便宜点的衬衫了
Mmm, it tastes like Cherries.
味道像樱桃
Mike, hang in there. I'll see you soon.
迈克 坚持住 我马上去找你
I have Axe's phone signal.
我找到艾克斯的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥了
Relay the signal to Carrie,
传给凯莉
Plot to intercept.
转到
Attack mode.
阻击攻击状态
Kitt, get me Sarah.
凯特 连线莎拉
Mike, I'm heading towards you now.
迈克 我现在正去找你
We should be at that wedding.
我们应该去那场婚礼
What?
什么
I should've told Torres to shove this mission.
我应该告诉托雷斯 推掉 这次任务
Mike, I'll be with you in a few minutes.
迈克 我马上就能赶上你
Just hold on.
坚持住
I'm so sorry, Sarah.
对不起 莎拉
I just-- I want you to know...
我只是...想让你知道
That I love you.
我爱你
Mike?
迈克?
Hello? Mike?
喂 迈克?
Kitt, do you have Mike?
凯特 迈克怎么样?
Michael's heart has stopped. He is dead.
他心跳已经停止 他已经死了
Kitt, how close are you?
凯特 我离你多远
Our paths will intersect in approximately four seconds.
我们的路径在4秒钟之后将会交叉
I will pull over to your side of the road.
我在你那边停车
He is here, Sarah
他在那 莎拉
Mike!
迈克
Kitt, defib.
凯特 心脏除颤仪
We do not have much time to revive.
我们没多少时间来救他了
Mike.
迈克?
Wake up.
醒一醒
Kitt, how Long till it recharges?
凯特 要多长时间重新充电
One minute, 38 seconds.
1分38秒
That's too Long.
太久了
I can administer the correct voltage.
我可以控制电压
Now, Sarah.
现在 莎拉
Holy crap, that hurts.
TMD 疼死了
His vitals are stable, but will not remain so for Long.
他的生命体征很稳定 但持续不了多长时间
Okay. Come on, we got to get you back to the Ssc.
好的 快点 我们得带你回控制住中心
Kitt, do you still have Axe?
凯特 你还有艾克斯的信♥号♥♥么
Yes, he is continuing on the same general course. Mike,
是的 他仍在同一线路上 迈克
You just died. This is over.
你刚刚死了一次 一切都结束了
You coming or not?
你来不来
We will intercept Walton Axe's cell phone signal
我们将拦截沃尔顿·艾克斯的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
In under three minutes.
倒计时三分钟
Mike?
迈克?
Mike?!
迈克!
Kitt, we need adrenaline!
凯特 我们要些肾上腺素
I have something that may help.
我有点东西应该能帮忙
Oh, my god, that's a rush!
我的上帝 感觉很爽
I have a visual on Axe's signal.
我有艾克斯的视频信♥号♥♥
On this route, Axe's car
这条路上 艾克斯的车
Must turn into the parking structure.
必须找到一个停车场
Why would he do that?
为什么
He'll have nowhere to go.
他没地方去
Don't look ahead. Look up.
别向前看 向上看
The helicopter's trajectory
根据直升机的飞行轨迹
Has it landing on the parking structure's roof.
它将降落在车♥库♥的屋顶
If he makes it
若他上了...
To that helicopter, I'm dead.
那直升机 我就完蛋了
The s.U.V.
那辆运动型多功能运载车
Is ballistic plated,
装载了防弹装甲
Has run-flat tires,
还有防漏轮胎
And contains a large weapon.
并且装备了重型武器
What kind of large weapon?
是哪种重型武器?
It is 15 calibre machine gun.
是15毫米口径的机关枪
That is a big gun.
真是把厉害的枪啊
The bullets contain an explosive charge.
子弹有额外的爆♥炸♥冲击伤害
Each hit is doing extensive damage
每一次命中都对我的纳米外壳
To my nano-skin.
造成了大范围的伤害
Kitt, we need to stop the s.U.V. Without wrecking it.
凯特 我们要在不摧毁对方的情况下截下它
In such tight quarters,
在如此近的距离内
It is highly likely our weapons will do lethal damage
我们的武器会造成致命伤害
And almost certainly destroy
且一定会摧毁
Any antidote on board. What about the grappling hook?
车里的解毒剂 用抓钩怎么样?
Preparing grappling hook.
抓钩准备中
We cannot sustain another hit. Mike!
我们无法再承受攻击了 迈克!
Kitt, fire the grappling hook!
凯特 发射抓钩
I need to attain the proper angle.
我需要计算出合适的角度
Kitt, do it now!
凯特 马上发射!
Firing grappling hook.
抓钩发射
Now stop!
现在停车
To protect you from gunfire,
为了保护你不被子弹打到
The door will open straight out.
车门会打开以做掩护
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表