剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Kitt, transform now!
凯特 快变形吧
You all right? I think so.
你还好吧 没事
Kitt, are you all right?
凯特 你也没事吧
I've hit a mine in mid-transformation,
变形途中 我触雷了
Compromising multiple systems.
多重系统终止运行
Can you get us out of this ditch?
你能把我们从这沟里弄出去吗
My systems are not responding.
系统没有回应
I am unable to access my diagnostic protocols
全面检查故障的检测程序
To fully assess damage.
无法连接
I take that as a "no."
我想他说的是 不能
Michael, you will be captured if you do not leave now.
迈克 如果你不出去 你会被抓的
Sarah...
莎拉
Kitt's down.
凯特不行了
We're on it, mike. get yourself out of there.
收到 迈克 你赶紧离开那儿
No, I'm not leaving him.
不 我不会离开凯特的
Michael, go now.
迈克 快走
Find them.
找到他们
Shoot them on sight.
看见他们就开枪
Michael.
迈克
Kitt.
凯特
What's your status?
你现在怎么样了
Tell me what I'm working with.
告诉我情况
The blast must have breached a vulnerability
变形途中 爆♥炸♥在我盘上
In my undercarriage, during transformation.
炸出个裂口
I'm going to attempt accessing diagnostics
我正试图关机重启
By shutting down and re-booting
用备份主机
With my secondary mainframe.
激活诊断程序
Okay, you got any intel for me
在在这儿过夜之前
Before you go night-night?
你还有什么能告诉我的
Your opponent has superior numbers
你的对手人数占优
And an advanced knowledge of the terrain.
而且他们掌握的地形信息也更多
Okay, tell me something I don't know.
告诉我点儿我不知道的吧
The amount of knowledge that you don't know
有很多知识你都不知道的
Would take multiple lifetimes to--
全部告诉你要花几辈子
Kitt, I need options.
凯特 直接给点建议
As I am unable to assist you directly,
我无法直接协助你
Your best option is to move south, towards the river.
你的最佳选择是向南边的河那里移♥动♥
How far south?
朝南走多远
How do you feel about rio?
先到河那再说吧
Initiating shut down.
开始关机
You, that way. go, go, go, go.
你从那边走 快走
Okay, michael, we're flying blind here.
好的 迈克 我们现在抓瞎了
Temporary, just until kitt is back online.
只是暂时的 就凯特重启这会儿
Okay...
好吧
We made it to the river,
我们到河这儿了
And I'm telling you this isn't going to work,
我告诉你 这根本行不通
You need to find us another route.
你得给我们另找条路走
Let me see what I can find.
我看看能否找到
Mike...
迈克
I'm looking at your coordinates,
我查了你的坐标
There's just no other way.
没别的路可走了
I'm telling you, we can't make it down to the river.
我告诉过你了 这河根本没法过去
The descent is too steep.
落差太大了
There is one way.
就这一条路了
Oh, hell no.
天哪 不是吧
You got to be kidding me, right?
开我玩笑 是吧
Sarah, kitt's back up.
沙拉 凯特启动了
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
Kitt, I thought you said the river was our best option.
凯特 我记得你说过河是最佳路线来着
It is.
就是的
You have approximately a 30% chance of survival
你们有大概百分之三十的几率生还
If you make it across the river.
如果你能穿过那条河
Compared with the near certainty of being shot
相比起近距离一定会被射中
If you do not.
如果你不这么做的话
Always looking on the bright side.
总是朝着好的方面想
He's right, mike.
他是正确的 迈克
If you can get to the other side,
如果你能到另一边去的话
I've coordinates to a clearing.
我已经找到了安全地点
If you can get there, we might be able to evacuate.
如果你能到那的话 我们还有可能逃走
Okay, just rewind a second.
好的 我们梳理一下
You're saying you want us to jump...
你说你要我们跳
Into the river?
跳进河里
You know...
呃
Phobias are really just symptoms
恐惧症只是一种
Of a repressed painful experience.
被压抑的痛苦经历的症状
The jump is a 67-foot fall into mountain run-off,
从67英尺高处跳进山脉
33 degrees, low bottoms, sharp rocks.
33度 很深 有尖锐的岩石
Probability of injury, extreme.
极有可能受伤
That would be the painful experience
真是痛苦经历啊
I'm trying to repress, okay?
我会试着去压抑的 好吗
We need to back track
我们需要助跑一下
And hike out of here--
然后离开这
I guess we're getting wet.
快点跳吧
Current's taking them downstream.
水流把他们带去了下游
I want that river forded and I want them found.
我希望河里最好有个峡湾 这样就能找到他们了
We've got two hours before we lose our window.
在我们失去机会之前还剩下两个小时
They're going to be cold, they're going to be tired.
他们会感到很冷并且会感到越来越累
Let's finish it.
让我们做个了结吧
Kitt, mike's not responding on earwig.
凯特 迈克没有响应
What's happening?
发生什么了
The earwig was damaged in the fall.
刚才跳下去的时候耳机损坏了
If michael and cassandra do not get warm,
如果迈克和卡桑德拉得不到取暖的话
Hypothermia will set in within the next seven minutes.
接下来的7分钟内 低温综合症就会发生
I'm attempting to re-establish contact now.
我现在正尝试重新与他取得联♥系♥
Find him, kitt.
找到他 凯特
Wait.
等等
What's wrong?
怎么啦
My ankle.
我的脚踝受伤了
How bad is it?
严重吗
You should be getting on just fine.
你会好起来的
In about two months.
在两个月内
Get me the extra clip.
把多余的弹夹给我
I'll buy you some time.
给你多争取点时间
Stiff upper lip and all that english ya-ya.
冻得说话都说不清楚啦
The crew that I ran with,
和我一起出生入死的那些兄弟
We had a little saying.
我们经常说
"leave no man behind."
"一个男人都不能少"
I'm not a man.
我不是男人
Even better.
那更好
Look, if we don't find shelter and get warm,
听着 如果我们找不到藏身处取暖的话
We're both going to die.
我们都会死
So forgive me for being so forward,
所以 请原谅我这么前卫
But I'm going to have to ask you
但我必须要求你
To take off your clothes.
脱下衣服
My communications are not fully functioning,
我的通信还没有完全恢复
But I did get a fix on michael's position.
但是我知道迈克的情况了
My sensors indicate
我的传感器告诉我
They are approaching stage two hypothermia.
他们已经进入低温综合症的第二阶段
If they are unable to raise their body temperature,
如果他们不能让身体暖和起来的话
They will die.
他们就会死
Can you get me a visual, kitt?
凯特 你能给我画面看看吗
We'll have to divert power from the repair
我们得从修复上转移能量了
In order to up-link.
为了上行链路
I just need to check on him.
我需要检查他一下
Diverting power now.
现在开始转移能量
You know what I wish?
你知道我希望怎么样吗
That we were in a hotel room in rio?
希望我们在里约热内卢的酒店的房♥间里吗
Besides that.
除了那个之外
I wish I could forget the things I've done.
我希望我能忘记我所做过的事情
We're not going to die.
我们不会死的
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表