剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
What, you didn't wanna come?
什么 难道你不想来吗
No, you said, "sarah should come with me on this one."
不 是你说的"莎拉这次该跟我一起来"
'cause I thought you wanted to come.
因为我以为你想来
What about the whole female perspective thing?
你说的那女性视角是怎么回事
What about the whole rec room, shower thing?
那娱乐室 淋浴是怎么回事
I just thought.
我只是以为
What?
什么
Oh, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
You're gonna play it like that.
是你要这样玩的
Like what?
哪样
I don't know.
我也不知道
Hey, guys.
伙计们 你们好
There's lots of chatter on the web
网上有很多关于尼基跟马克斯
About nikki and max's next target,
下次行动目标的讨论
And the number 15 keeps coming up.
数字15出现的频率很高
15?
十五
An address, a date, a...highway?
是个地址 日期 还是条高速公路
Kitt, analyze the number 15 and hastings
凯特 分♥析♥一下十五跟黑斯廷斯
With respect to the previous targets
与尼基跟马克斯先前的目标
Of nikki and max.
是否有关
I can provide no meaningfully relevant
用十五跟黑斯廷斯分♥析♥
Results using hastings and the number 15.
我不能提供任何有意义的相关结果
I'll stay on it.
我会继续关注
You guys okay?
你们还好吗
We're fine. yeah, we're okay why?
我们很好 是啊 我们很好 干吗
Just checking.
随便问问
No big.
没什么
Outtie.
闪人了
How long do you think
你觉得还要多久
I say he goes first.
我会说 他会先行动
I say you're misreading the whole dynamic.
我会说 你把整件事搞错了
He's all coiled up and hinky.
他已经欲♥火♥焚身就要蠢蠢欲动了
Hinky?
蠢蠢欲动
Mike is loose as a goose.
迈克睡过的女人可多了
A man with a plan.
他是有主见的男人
A dude in a mellow mood.
是个状态甚佳的情场老手
You rhyme like a white boy and not a beastie boy.
你那韵脚 像个白人小孩的 不像黑人的
Ten bucks he breaks before she does.
赌十美元 他比她先出击
Make it a double sawbuck.
加倍 我出二十
You're on.
来吧
That could be anything.
有可能是任何东西
There's gotta be some kind of pattern to it.
这肯定是一个暗语或者什么
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
He folded like a cheap lawn chair.
他就像一张廉价的草坪躺椅呆坐在那
No way!
不可能
It's completely innocent conversation.
这完全是朋友式的交流
He's practically drooling.
他都要流口水了
Him?
他
Sarah can barely keep her hands off my boy.
莎拉几乎不能肯放开迈克
Are we watching the same movie?
我们看的是同一个画面吗
We're doing this all for you.
我们正为你们做这一切
That's right.
不错
You can count on us. take charge.
你们可以依赖我们 我们接手了
Take charge!
我们来接手
We are your answers.
我们就是你们的救星
These crazy kids
这些疯狂的小孩
Sure, just two misguided teens in a hot car
那是 两个迷途小屁孩在一辆跑车里
Blowing things up
乱爆东西
Well, the hazardous waste facility
他们破坏的这个危险的垃圾处理设备
That they destroyed was named in a class-action suit.
曾遭到人们的联名起诉
So you think they're doing the public a service?
那么你认为他们是在为民除害了
No, come on.
不 拜托
Country was born in violence and dissent
国家就是在暴♥力♥和争议中诞生的
It's always been with us.
我们也是一样
Well, I appreciate the homage to the founding fathers,
我要对开国元勋表达我崇高的敬意
But anarchy is not the answer, charles.
但无法无天是肯定不行的 查尔斯
Yeah, well, one man's anarchist,
有一个反♥动♥分子
Another man's robin hood
就有一个罗宾汉
They're dangerous and reckless.
他们都是不怕死的危险分子
Period.
说完了
Depend on your point of vie
这就取决于你的观念了
I don't see how you can look at it any other way.
我不清楚你如何从其他角度看待这件事
Well, maybe to the untrained eye
也许有一些不懂事的人会认为
We're the ones riding around in a hot car blowing things up.
我们才是那些坐在好车里乱爆东西的人
All right, this is max...
好啦 我是马克斯
And nikki...
我是尼基
We shall see you guys next time.
我们下回再见了
We love you.
我们爱你
Ow, peace!
和谐
They're entering hastings.
他们正在进入hastings
I synchro'd the traffic signals on approach with kitt's speed.
我把交通灯的信♥号♥♥和凯特的速度同步了
It should save the a couple of minutes.
这应该可以节省一些时间
Awesomeness.
太棒了
How did you hack the grid?
你怎么做到的
I repurposed that software firewall you invented
我重新改了下你发明的那套防火墙软件
And slipped it in as a trojan horse
然后就像特洛伊木马一样
To the traffic control computer in hastings.
把它嵌入到hastings交通控制计算机系统中
Great minds, right?
好主意 是吗
I'm uploading a list of motels to kitt.
我正在给凯特上传汽车旅馆的名单
Look, this one has a vibrating bed.
看 这家旅馆有振动床
Hope they brought quarters.
希望他们可以销魂
They should just get it over with, right?
他们应该从头到尾做一遍吧
Absolutely.
肯定啦
Clears the head.
醒醒吧
When I was playing planetary war craft last night,
昨晚我玩星际争霸的时候
I imagined you were queen zorda of gorn.
我把你想象成虫族的皇后zorda
Queen zorda?
zorda皇后
The naked chick with the tentacles?
长着触角的裸体女人
Ha. yeah.
对啊
I, uh...
我
Did you just go all clarence thomas on me?
你可以把我想象成clarence thomas吗
No, the traffic cam
不 这交通摄像头
And the software firewall,
和软件防火墙
I thought we were having a moment.
我还以为我们擦出火花了呢
I could so call human resources right now.
我可以给人力资源部投诉的
M--i'm sorry.
对不起
It was a-- it was a misunderstanding.
我误会了
I'm going ask you a question.
我问你一个问题
Think very carefully before you answer.
想好再回答
Okay.
好
What was I doing with my tentacles?
我用触角做了些什么呢
If this is our future, I'm really worried.
如果这是我们的将来 我真的很担心
15 kilometers, 15 miles, 15 what?
15公里 15英里 15什么
Maybe it's their 15th mission.
也许这只是他们的第15此任务
No, it's their 10th mission.
不 这是他们的第10此任务
If you call terrorism a mission.
如果你把恐怖活动称为任务
Look.
看
Military time. 1500 hours.
部队的记时 下午三点
3:00.
3:00.
It's a quarter to three now.
现在还差一刻到3点
We only have 15 minutes to find the location.
我们只有15分钟去找那个地方了
There is no empirical evidence
没有任何以往的经验
To support your supposition, michael.
能够支持你的推断 迈克
It's a hunch, kitt.
这只是预感 凯特
If I'm wrong, at 3:01, I'll apologize.
如果我错了 3:01我就向你道歉
Kitt, display all possible targets again.
凯特 再次显示所有可能存在的目标
There are three military installations
在30英里的半径内
Within a 30-mile radius.
有3处军事设施
Too obvious, and too highly fortified.
太明显了 而且防守森严
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表