剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Michael we should go over the current case file?
迈克 我们把这次任务的内容过一遍吧
Do I look like a dork in this suit?
我穿上这身行头傻不傻
Yes,Michael,you do. But please pay attention.
没错迈克 傻极了 好了麻烦你仔细听我说
Megan Connelly,28, PHD in advanced biochemistry.
梅根·康奈利 28岁 高级生物化学博士
Cute.
美女一个
She works with Dr. Lawrence Matheson
她和劳伦斯·马西森博士一起
On the human potentiality project.
致力于研究人类潜能
What is it?
那是什么玩意
A government funded effort
一个政♥府♥资助的项目
To enhance physical capabilities through
目的是用一种实验性的
An experimental hyper-catalyst.
超级催化剂提升人体潜能
Whatever happened to vitamins?
那和维生素有什么不同
I haven't seen you take many vitamins,Michael.
我可不记得你有服用大量维生素 迈克
Unless you count beer as a vitamin.
除非你把啤酒当成维生素
Hey,there are plenty of vitamins in beer.
嗨 酒里也有不少维生素的
If you drink enough.
只要你喝的够多就成
We'll have to discuss your misunderstanding
关于你对营养的误解
Of nutrition later,Michael.
我们稍后再谈 迈克
You have an incoming call from Sarah.
这有一通电♥话♥ 莎拉打来的
Mike,have you had a chance
迈克 你有温习
To review the case file?
这次任务的内容吗
Kitt and I were just going over it.
我和凯特正在温习
And by "just," he means "just about to."
他说的"正在"是指"正在准备"
Gee,Sarah, thanks for
莎拉 感谢你
Installing the backstabbing program.
安装了一套"背后说闲话"的程序
It's really working out.
管用极了
Mike,don't take this case lightly.
迈克 不要小看这次的任务
Hxp enhances the speed,strength,
任何被注射了这种催化剂的人
And aggression of anyone who takes it,
其速度 力量 乃至攻击性都会大幅度提升
Turning them into a living weapon.
最后变成了活生生的武器
Hate to see that get out on the streets.
真不希望在大街上见到他
If this stuff ends up in the wrong hands,
如果这玩意到了别有用心的人手里
There's no limit to the damage it could cause.
那它造成的危害就无法估量了
I'm on it.
我知道了
We are approaching Megan Connelly's car.
我们跟上了梅根·康奈利的车
Engage the emp.
启动电磁脉冲
Engaging emp.
电磁脉冲启动中
God kidding me
活见鬼了
Need some help?
需要帮忙吗
It just died,I don't know what happened.
这车抛锚了 都不知道怎么搞的
And my phone's totally dead,
手♥机♥也完全没信♥号♥♥
So I can't call a tow truck.
我没法叫辆拖车来
Mine too.
我的也是
I'm just going up the road to Balham labs.
我正要上去巴朗实验室
Want me to call you a tow truck from there?
需要我在那帮你叫拖车吗
That's where I work, I haven't seen you.
我就在那工作 可我没见过你
I'm from Trydell Insurance.
我来自祖德尔保险公♥司♥
We're looking into a theft at one of the labs.
正要去调查那里发生的一起盗窃案
I filed that report.
是我打的报告
You must be Dr. Connelly.
那你一定是康奈利博士
Megan.
叫我梅根
Michael Knight.
迈克·奈特
Why don't you hop in? I'll give you a ride.
为什么不搭个顺风车 让我载你一程
Thanks.
谢谢
What's that on your dash?
那个有波纹的是什么
It looks like a snow globe.
好像一个雪球
It's a...GPS.
那是 全球定位导航系统
But it's--it's busted right now.
不过现在不能使了
GPS is activated.
导航系统准备就绪
Seems like it's working.
看样子能使啊
Yeah,but it's...
是的 不过
Not reliable.
不太可靠
I've hit a road block.
我遇到了阻碍
We're still locked out of
我们依旧无法进入
The government security databases NSA,
政♥府♥安全机构的数据库 诸如国♥家♥安♥全♥局
DHS,CIA,Interpol.
国土安♥全♥部♥ 中♥央♥情报局 国际警♥察♥组织
Billy,if flag's going to
比利 如果大旗门想要
Have a chance of succeeding,
占据先机
We're gonna need access to those networks.
我们需要权限进入这些网络
I'll keep at it.
我会再想办法的
Also,since we're short-handed...
还有 咱们人手缺乏
Yeah?
所以呢
Do you mind taking out some of that trash?
你能不能帮忙把垃圾收拾一下
Sure,i'll just scoop it up with my phds.
没问题 恰巧我的博士证可以派上用场
I came in over the weekend.
我上周末来这
That's when I noticed that the safe was open.
发现保险箱是开着的
And three vials of serum were gone.
里面的三小瓶血清不见了
Any chance it could've been misplaced
有没有可能是搁别地了
Or accidentally thrown out?
或者不小心扔了
Not really.
不太可能
Dr. Matheson's only managed
马西森博士才
To synthesize a small amount.
合成了没多少
That's why I'm sure we'll find it
所以我才肯定是登记有误
Logged with the wrong batch.
丢失的八成和其他批次的混在一起了
Had you come to me first,Megan,
你要是先找的我 梅根
I would've explained that to you.
我早就解释给你听了
Dr. Matheson,this is Michael Knight.
这位是马西森博士 这位是迈克·奈特
He has some questions about the missing serum.
对于丢失的血清 他有些疑问
I told the military everything I know.
我已经把我知道的一切都跟军队说了
Just because the government funded this project
就算政♥府♥出钱资助这个项目
Doesn't give you the right to keep harassing me.
你也无权来这不停地骚扰我
Yeah,I'm not with the government,Dr. Matheson.
你说的对 不过我不是政♥府♥的人 马西森博士
I'm just checking some facts.
我只是来查找事情的真♥相♥
The fact is,this has been
真♥相♥就是 这仅仅是
Blown out of proportion.
小题大做 虚惊一场
If Megan had been more discreet
如果梅根能谨慎一些的话
House system failure...
房♥屋保障系统失效
What happened to the lights?
出什么事了
Michael,
迈克
The electrical and communication lines
通往大楼的电线和
To the complex have been severed.
通讯线路都被切断了
A group of armed men wearing night vision
一群人全副武装 头戴夜视镜
Goggles are rapidly approaching your position.
正快速朝你的方向走来
The phone is dead.
电♥话♥打不出去
Dr. Matheson,Megan,I need you to get down.
马西森博士 梅根 你们快点趴下
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Power system failure.
电力系统失效
Accessing backup system.
转接备用系统
Emergency generator activated.
启动紧急用发电机
Bringing emergency generators online.
将紧急用发电机连接入网
Power system failure. Power system failure.
电力系统失效 电力系统失效
Accessing backup system.
转接备用系统
Go right.
到右边去
Kitt,I need direction and proximity.
凯特 告诉我他们所在的方向和远近
Target is approaching from behind.
目标正从你背后接近
Tell me when.
什么时候到
Emergency generator activation.
启动紧急用发电机
He's raising the weapon.
他举起了枪
And preparing to fire.
正准备射击
Now.
到了
What was that?
那是什么
Emergency generators online in 30 seconds.
紧急用发电机30秒后起作用
30 seconds,counting.
30秒 开始倒数
Two more at your 10:00 coming fast.
又有两人从你10点钟方向快速走来
Three meters...
距离3米
Two...
2米
One...now.
1米 到了
Michael,can you hear me?
迈克 听得见吗
Michael? Ten seconds.
迈克 还有10秒
I've got the serum,boys.
我拿到血清了 同志们
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表