剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Hello, Sarah. Michael's settings are active.
你好 莎拉 迈克的设置已激活
I got it.
知道
You're really going through with this?
你真打算这么做?
You find an antidote?
你找到解药了?
Then I guess I am.
那还有什么好说的
Thanks.
谢了
Mike?
迈克?
Mike! Oh!
迈克!
Mike! Oh, g--
迈克! 天...
Mike! Yeah?
迈克! 我还在
Yeah, I'm all right.
我在 我还好
You're not all right.
你不好
You are so beautiful.
你真漂亮
Have I told you that recently?
我最近没跟你提过么
Oh, god.
老天
No, and you wouldn't if it weren't for the hyoscine.
没有 这都是东莨菪碱的作用
Maybe, but it's still the truth.
也许吧 不过这也是实话
How Long till I die?
我还能活多久
Countdown at one hour, 17 minutes, six seconds.
倒计时 一小时十七分钟六秒
You're all set to go.
都准备好的
Good luck, Mike.
祝你好运 迈克
Initiating launch prep.
起始系统 启动
Occupant restraint system active.
驾驶者身份限制系统 激活
Chamber doors open.
舱门 开启
Launch prep activated.
起始系统 激活
Hangar door open.
闸门 打开
Do you have any metal in your pockets?
口袋里有金属物品么
No. No, I do not.
没有 没有
Turn around, sir.
请转身 先生
Okay, turn back around.
好的 转回来
It's just my belt buckle.
是腰带扣
Your purse.
你的包
I'm a poisoned government operative
我是政♥府♥工作人员 目前身中剧毒
Working for a highly classified organization,
我为一个极端机密组织工作
And this purse is a part of my mission.
这个包是我任务的一部分
Okay.
好的
Great, more contact lenses.
好了 又是隐形眼镜
What is their function?
干什么用的
You'll know as soon as I do, Kitt.
我一知道就告诉你 凯特
I can barely do this without the mask.
带着面具我做不来
I've got to lose it.
我要摘下来
Without the mask, Michael Knight
不带面具 迈克尔·奈特
May be identified as the shooter.
有可能被认定为杀手
With the mask, there won't be a shooting at all.
带着面具 什么也杀不成
The lenses are a tracking system.
隐形眼镜是追踪器
If they are operational,
如果它能用
May I suggest you get moving,
我建议你加快速度
As your vital signs are destabilizing.
你的生命体征开始不稳
These things are a one-way ticket
也就是说
To an epileptic seizure.
我很快会癫痫发作
Your heartbeat is accelerating.
你的心率加快了
Michael, do you have a target yet?
迈克 你找到目标了吗
Kitt, I think I'm losing it.
凯特 我要不行了
It is essential
要想活下来
To your survival
你需要冷静
That you calm yourself and complete this task.
完成这次任务
I'm trying.
我努力吧
Do or do not.
要么生 要么死
There is no try.
光说努力可不行
Are you quoting movie lines now?
你在引用电影台词么
I'm attempting to keep you focused
我是试着让你
On the task at hand, Michael.
集中精神工作 迈克
I can't handle much more of this.
我不行了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Well, as I said, we do have a working prototype,
正如我所说 我们有原型机
But I'm not at liberty to say
但目前还不便说
When it will be available to the general public.
很快将会与公众见面
But believe me, rest assured,
相信我 我保证
When it is, you'll be hearing a lot abouout it.
产品面世后 你们会更了解的
It's Darian Richards.
目标是达利安·理查兹
Darian Richards is the visionary founder
达利安·理查兹是创新科技公♥司♥
And ceo of innovative technologies.
可视系统部门主管兼首席执行官
Forbes lists him as the 34th wealthiest man
福布斯杂♥志♥上 他列在全美富豪榜
In america.
第34位
He is married, with five children.
他结过婚了 还有五个孩子
It would be better to wait to assassinate Richards
我们最好等他出了会议中心
Until he exits the convention center.
再暗♥杀♥他
I can't wait any Longer.
我等不下去了
In that case, I have escape routes plotted.
这样的话 我要设计好逃生路线
I am repositioning Zoe and agent Rivai.
我正在给柔依和瑞瓦探员重新定位
Kitt,
凯特
You're the best soldier I've ever known.
你是我认识的最好的战士
Thank you, Michael.
谢谢 迈克
And so, everybody, thanks so much for coming.
好的 大伙 非常感谢你们能来
And have a terrific afternoon.
共度这个美好的下午
Police officers are approaching you from all sides.
警♥察♥们现在正从各个方向向你包围
Help is coming. Just hang in there.
马上就有人来帮你了 坚持住
Fbi, give us some room.
FBI 给我们些地方
Stay down, mr. Richards. You're gonna be just fine.
冷静 理查兹先生 你会没事的
It's Rivai.
我是瑞瓦
Kitt, where am I going?
凯特 我这是去哪儿
Continue through the Kitchen.
继续穿过厨房♥
Do not use the exit doors. Continue along this hallway.
别从出口走 继续穿过走廊
By stopping, you are allowing the authorities
停下的话 你就是让警♥察♥
To reach you.
离你更进一步
Two officers will emerge from around the corner
两个警♥察♥会出现在拐角处
In eight seconds.
8秒钟之后
In your current condition, it is not wise
以你现在的情况
To engage in a physical confrontation.
和别人发生肢体冲撞并不明智
Too late.
太晚了
Kitt, please tell me that's you.
凯特 告诉我是你
Yes, Michael, it is i.
对 迈克 是我
Your display of affection is appreciated,
很感谢你表现出的喜爱
But unnecessary.
但是没必要这样
Your reaction time has improved.
你的反应时间有所上升
I think the adrenaline's helping.
我觉得是肾上腺素帮了我
Reverse.
倒车
Commencing reverse motion.
启动倒档状态
They are setting a perimeter around the building.
他们正在这栋建筑周围设立围栏
If they search us, we're done.
如果他们发现我们 就完了
I got this.
明白
Attention, all units.
全体单位注意
Suspect spotted two blocks west of the convention center.
目击疑犯 在会议中心两街区之外 向西方向
Please be advised
建议
And approach with caution.
谨慎前往
Good job, Kitt.
干得好 凯特
Your vital signs are reaching critical levels.
你的生命迹象在接近危险等级
Did you erase the security-camera footage?
你消除了安保录像片段了么
Yes, all evidence of you has been deleted.
是的 所有关于你的证据已经被删除
My research into Darian Richards has discovered
我关于达利安·理查兹的调查发现
An offshore company that has been short selling
一家海外公♥司♥最近大量卖♥♥空
Large chunks of innovative stock.
创新公♥司♥的股份
Pretend I skipped business school.
我经济学不怎样
Short selling is when an investor hopes to gain
卖♥♥空是指当投资商希望从
From the expected decline in the price of a stock.
预计好的下跌股价中获利
As founder and ceo of innovative,
作为创新科技的创始人和首席执行官
Richards' death would cause the stock to plummet,
理查兹的死会引起股价暴跌
Making the owner of the shorted shares
使卖♥♥空股份的人
Instantly rich.
瞬时变富
Find out who's shorting the shares.
查查看谁在卖♥♥空这些股票
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表