剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
But Sarah remind they may reduce Kitt's mobility
可莎拉还说 这会降低凯特的机动性
I pinged the convenience store's modem.
我接入了那个便利店的调制解调器
All it's got is an old dial-up connection.
那是个老式的拨号♥接驳系统
Mike
迈克
You've gotta find the phone line
在病毒接入互联网前
Before the virus gets to the internet.
你得找到那条电♥话♥线
I suggest you remove your earwig
我建议你摘下你的耳麦
And your watch and your cell phone.
手表和手♥机♥
Oh my god! What's happening?
上帝啊 发生什么了
Whoa do you work here? Uh yeah.
你在这工作吗 是的
You got a phone inside? What?
里面有电♥话♥么 什么
Phone. No.
电♥话♥ 没有
Just that one there.
就那边有一个
Might wanna hide behind the building.
你也许该躲在房♥子后面
Dude your car's glowing.
兄弟 你的车在发光
Michael there is not much time.
迈克 没时间了
Dude your car's talking!
兄弟 你的车在说话
Dude duck.
兄弟 快躲起来
Kitt take out the pay phone.
凯特 毁了那公用电♥话♥
We have containment.
我们控制住了
It appears we have overlooked something michael.
好想我们漏掉了点东西 迈克
What's that?
什么
It seems the harley we are pursuing
好像我们在追的哈雷
Is spreading the virus
在传播病毒
But is not affected by it.
可它没被病毒感染
Shoulda noticed it sooner.
该早点注意到的
See?
看见吗
Now I've got your back michael.
现在是我在挺你 迈克
Okay partner.
好吧 搭档
Thanks brosef.
谢谢 老弟
Come on dad we both know where
得了 爸爸 我们俩都清楚
This virus came from.
病毒是从哪来的
Ryan arrow's fallen off the planet
赖安·箭背叛保卫处后
Since he sold out to the defense department.
就销声匿迹了
He was a research assistant. They'll see you.
他是个研究助理 他们会见你的
I think he'd rather see you.
我想他们更愿意见你
Mike know about you and ryan?
迈克知道你跟赖安的事吗
Mike and I are just friends.
迈克和我只是朋友关系
Friends?
朋友关系
That what they're calling it these days?
现在人们都这么叫了么
Dad eww.
爸
Mike?
迈克
Yeah billy?
怎么了 比利
I think I found your harley.
我想我找到你那个哈雷了
I'm on my way.
我马上到
Nice move.
做的好
Thank you michael.
谢谢 迈克
Get shields up.
打开防护罩
Engaging shields. Michael?
启动防护罩吗 迈克
Yes kitt?
是的 凯特
There is an access road 200 yards ahead.
前方200码处有交流道
You could say I have a hunch he'll take it.
你可以说我有预感他会转弯
Diverting to access road.
交流道转弯
The shields are interfering with my ability to give chase
这个防护罩降低了我的追捕能力
On this terrain.
在这样的地形中
Drop your shields.
关闭防护系统
But michael there is a danger of infection.
但是迈克 这样会被传染
We can't lose him.
我们不能跟丢他
He's trying to spread it to the power grid.
他要把病毒传给电力网
The virus is spreading.
病毒在传播
Kitt stop.
凯特 停下
There is a danger of infection.
会被传染
Now!
立刻
Arm plasma pulse.
发射等离子脉冲
Activate inpulse
发射脉冲
Right where you said he'd be.
你说的对 他在那
Old habits die hard.
老♥习♥惯改不掉
Ryan.
赖安
Good to see you.
真高兴见到你
Listen a virus doc.
听着 有个病毒 博士
I know why you're here.
我明白你此行的目的
You owe me a dance.
你欠我一支舞
When we broke up--
我们分手的时候
When you broke up with me.
是你甩我的时候
We were supposed to go dancing.
我们当时该跳舞
That's why you owe me one.
所以你欠我一支舞
Something different about you.
你变了
A confidence.
自信
You look the same.
你没变
Is that a good thing...
是好事
Or a bad thing?
还是坏事
It's good.
好事
Very good.
非常好
Try sarah again.
再联♥系♥莎拉
She is not responding
她没有回应
but billy has updated me on her mission status.
但是比利已经给我她的最新任务情况
Where is she?
她在哪
A drinking establishment called "the well."
一个叫"the well"的喝酒地方
A bar?
酒吧
Sarah and dr. Graiman
莎拉和格莱曼博士
Are attempting to track down a former colleague.
正在寻找一个旧同事
Dr. Ryan arrow.
赖安·阿罗博士
Gimme a bio on this poindexter.
给我这个天才的资料
What is a "poindexter"?
天才是什么意思
A geek a nerd a dweeb.
小丑 呆子 笨蛋
Ryan arrow magna cum laude stanford.
赖安·箭 斯坦福大学成绩优异
Phd particle physics m.I.T.
麻省理工学院 粒子物理学博士
Phd electrical engineering cal tech.
加洲理工大学 电子工程博士
He was dr. Graiman's research assistant for two years.
在格莱曼博士研究所做了两年助手
Concentrating on the theoretical
专门研究
Molecular structures of silicon-based nano-organisms.
矽基纳米有机体的分子结构
Egghead.
知识分子
Olympic hopeful in the decathlon.
个人十项全能
Spent one year as a fashion model in milan.
在米兰做过一年的时尚模特
Also he and sarah dated for a while two years ago.
两年前和莎拉好过一段时间
I'm searching for exact dates.
我查一下具体时间
Never mind the exact dates.
别管具体时间
Just give me telemetry on sarah right now.
现在找到莎拉
Coming up on screen.
看屏幕
I show unusually high levels of serotonin and adrenaline.
我侧到了神经激胺和肾上腺素在上升
And she appears to be engaged
她似乎被邀请
In some sort of physical activity.
进行了某种身体活动
Charles graiman always did love his alternative rock.
查尔斯·格莱曼仍然爱着他的另类摇滚
Your father said something about a nano-virus.
你父亲刚才说与纳米病毒有关
Your nano-virus.
你的纳米病毒
It's loose.
它四处弥散
First of all it isn't my virus.
首先 它不是我的病毒
I sold it to the military so they could screw it up
我把它卖♥♥给了军队 他们会看紧它
Like they do everything else.
就像他们做其他事情一样
And second it's harmless.
其次 它是无害的
No it's not harmless. It's mutating.
不 它是有害的 它在变异
And we need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Who's "we"?
我们指谁
Working for the man now aren't you?
现在为他工作的人吗
Yeah I heard something about alex torres
我对阿莱克斯·托雷斯有所耳闻
And some secret project.
和一些秘密武器
It's kitt isn't it?
它叫凯特 是吗
I'd tell you
我可以告诉你
But then I'd have to kill you.
但之后我必须杀掉你
You remember big sur?
记得大苏尔吗
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表