剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Don't worry,we got these guys.
别担心 我们应付得了
Mike,you don't understand.
迈克 你不懂
From what we can tell,
我们能告诉你的是
Monster killed sgt. Burber.
是那个怪物杀了巴宝利警官
And the only evidence of it is on that tape.
唯一的证据就是那盘磁带
What is it?
什么事
We gotta get away from this guy.
我们得赶紧离开这个人
You just figure something out about sarge?
警官的事有眉目了
Annie,we gotta get away from this guy now.
安妮 我们要赶紧离开这个人 马上
It was him?
凶手是他吗
Annie. Annie! aah!
安妮
Michael,look out.
迈克 小心
You're tappin' out?! We're out!
你们要出局 我们出局
Kitt!
凯特
Can't...breathe...
不能 呼吸
Commencing internal scan.
开始内部扫描
Michael,Annie has suffered a collapsed lung
迈克 安妮肺部破裂了
And is in need of immediate medical attention.
需要立即进行抢救
Let's get her to the hospital.
我们马上送她去医院
I knew you weren't here just to fight.
我就知道你不是为了打拳才来这的
Good thing monster has quick hands,huh?
幸亏怪物手很快啊
Kitt,get Annie out of here.
凯特 带安妮离开这
Who are you?
你是谁
Michael?
迈克
I gotta get the tape back.
我要把磁带拿回来
I said who are you?!
我问你你是谁
Go!
走
Get him!
抓住他
I'll get the car.
我去截下那辆车
Mike?
迈克
Please relax,Ms. Ortiz.
放轻松 奥尔蒂斯小姐
I'll get you to the hospital shortly.
我马上就能送你到医院了
I'm one of Mike's associates.
我是迈克的助手之一
My name is Kitt.
我叫凯特
Here coming an emergency
紧急情况
Please assist.
请求援助
The victim has a punched lung.
受害人肺部被击穿
Mike,do you read us?
迈克 能听到吗
Mike?
迈克
Still nothing.
还是没反应
Both his earwig and gps crapped out
他离开那家酒吧以后
Right after he left that bar.
他的耳麦和全球定位系统就不起作用了
He might as wall be on the dark side of the moon.
也许他在房♥间隔离区
Stop.
停下
You two stay here. you come with me.
你们守在这 你跟我来
hell, he will die. check this
他死定了 看着吧
My god!
上帝啊
Kitt,do you have anything?
凯特 有消息吗
I've had no contact with michael
将安妮送往医院后
Since delivering annie to the hospital.
就和迈克失去联♥系♥了
However,given his last position,
但 根据他最后的位置
I have isolated a promising search area,
我已经缩小的搜索范围
And I'm entering it now.
正进入搜索范围
Initiating tansformation
启动变形程序
Transformation complete.
变形完成
Hello?
你好
Zoe,it's mike.
祖依 是迈克
God,are you all right?
天啊 你没事吧
I need kitt now.
我需要凯特
I'll patch you through.
立刻为你接通
Michael,it is good to hear you.
迈克 很高兴听到你的声音
What is your location?
你的位置是
I don't know. I got a,uh--
我不知道 这里有
A dirt road by an old white shack,
废弃的小路 白色的小屋
Maybe ten miles west of the bar.
大概在酒吧西面10英里
Can you i.d. it?
找到了吗
Accessing my global photo database.
这在搜索图片
Dirt road,white shack. nine miles from the bar.
荒废的小路 白色小屋 酒吧9英里处
I have it.
找到了
I'll meet you there.
一会见
Kitt at the evac point yet?
凯特到达会面地点了吗
No. why?
还没 怎么了
Look what I found.
看看我找到了什么
Uploaded to the state police,the fbi,and the world wide web.
上传给了警♥察♥和联邦调查局 还有互联网
There's not a jury in this country
这地方的陪审团
That'll let ty and his buddies go now.
不能再放过泰了
It still doesn't bring the man back.
但也救不会一条人命
no.
是不能
But maybe it will give his friend some peace.
但能让他的朋友回复平静
Yeah. thanks,sarah.
对 谢谢你 莎拉
you good?
没事了吧
Yeah. just making arrangements
正安排
To have the sergeant shipped to arlington.
把中士的遗物送会奥林顿
You know how you said he made you who you are?
你的行为反衬出了他的伟大
He did a great job.
他是个了不起的中士
Thanks.
谢谢
michael,are you all right?
迈克 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Just a little black and blue from ty and his gang.
因为泰和他的同伙 有点淤青而已
Well,you know what sgt. burber says.
知道巴宝利中士说什么吗
The pain is temporary,but the pride is forever.
痛苦是暂时的 但荣誉是永远的
You'd make a good drill sergeant,kitt.
你模仿的不错啊 凯特
Thank you. now drop and give me 20,
谢谢 马上停下做20个[俯卧撑]
Private knight,you worthless bag of--
你这个没用的草包
Kitt!
凯特
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表