剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
My sensors are unable to penetrate to that depth,
我的感应器无法识别到该深度
But the only way out undetected
但唯一不被识别到的
Is through one of the underground passageways
就是在使♥馆♥下方
Beneath the consulate.
地下入口
You lost the package?
你跟丢了手提箱
"lost" is such a harsh word.
用"跟丢了"这词太狠了
Michael, sarah, we have a problem.
迈克 莎拉 我们有麻烦
What kind of problem?
什么类型的麻烦
That kind of problem. impact in 30 seconds.
这个 30秒内击中
Deploy flares. 29...
发射干扰弹 29秒
Kitt, stop the countdown and deploy the damn flares.
凯特 别倒数了 赶紧发射
Michael, deploying flares-- kitt, deploy the flares!
迈克 发射干扰弹 凯特 快发射
Deploying flares.
已发射
Flares are ineffective, michael.
无效 迈克
As I was trying to tell you, I cooled my heat signature
我刚才就是要告诉你 我已经降低了自身温度
To ambient air temperature.
至室外温度
The missile is not homing in on me, michael.
导弹瞄准的不是我
It is homing in on you.
是你
What do you want me to do, get out?
你让我怎么办 离开车吗
That would be a fatal error, michael.
那是大错特错 迈克
My sensors indicate something unusual about this warhead.
感应器探测到这枚弹头与众不同
I may not be programmed to respond correctly.
我可能会反应错误
What does he mean "respond correctly?"
他说"反应错误"是什么意思
Please remain calm.
请保持冷静
I have relayed our situation to dr. graiman.
我已经通知格莱曼博士我们的情况
I am certain he is working on a solution as we speak.
我相信在我们聊天的时候他已经在着手解决
emergency.
紧急情况
Missile is locked on target.
导弹锁定目标
There is no solution.
无解决方法
missile impact in 20 seconds.
20秒内击中
This just got interesting.
太有意思了
prepare for impact.
做好准备
Kitt, it's getting hot in here.
凯特 好热啊
Kitt diverted just enough power
凯特在关键时刻
At exactly the right moment to withstand that missile.
转移了足够能量去抵挡导弹
He's learning. just like he's supposed to.
他在自我学习 与我们预期相同
The explosive material in the missile
导弹内的爆♥炸♥物
Has attached itself to my outer skin.
黏在我的外层皮肤上
shed it.
使它脱落
I cannot. analyze it.
我做不到 分♥析♥它的成分
I appears to be an advanced form of napalm
似乎是改良版的凝固汽油弹
With chemical attributes similar to that of rocket fuel.
含有类似于火箭燃料的化学成分
How do we put it out? we do not.
怎么扑灭 我们做不到
We have to wait for it to burn out.
只有等它自己燃烧完
Kitt, the chances of mike and I surviving
凯特 我和迈克能在这个持续升高的温度中
The rising temperature--
存活的几率
Are 1 in 997,000.
是997000分之一
that is so not good.
真是太糟糕了
I have diverted 60% of my power to cooling,
我已经把百分之六十的能量用于降温
But I am afraid it is not as effective as I had hoped.
但似乎没有我预期般有效
Worst case scenario, kitt?
凯特 最坏结果是
When the temperature reaches 212 degrees,
当温度到达212度时
You will be boiled alive in your own bodily fluids.
你会被自己的体液活活烧开
Best case scenario?
最好的呢
You will be unconscious before it happens.
在被烧死前你们就失去知觉
We need the files they retrieved.
我们需要他们取回的文件
Look, this isn't a zip drive, alex.
这不是一般的硬盘 阿历克斯
Those are massive encrypted files.
都被严格加密
Now uploading now would drain the power
如果现在上传 会用到
From the systems keeping sarah and mike alive.
救活莎拉和迈克的系统所需的能量
They lost the package, charles.
他们把手提箱丢了
If it falls into the wrong hands,
如果落到别人手里
Every file we have will be compromised,
我们所有的文件都会遭到破坏
Including the list of our undercover operatives.
包括那张秘密探员的名单
If we lose the files too-- that's my daughter in there.
如果那些文件被盗走的话 那里面是我的女儿
I know, charles. I know.
我知道 查尔斯 我知道
But they have to upload the files.
但他们必须上传文件
Billy!
比利
Open a line to sarah.
和莎拉通话
Zoe, get me a secure line with israeli intelligence.
祖依 帮我弄一条和以色列情报机构通话的安全线路
dad.
爸爸
Sarah, we need you to upload the files.
莎拉 我们需要你把文件上传
dr. graiman, diverting
格莱曼博士 在目前情况下
Even the smallest amount of power at this time
即使只是转移一点点的能量
Will cause a substantial increase
都会导致内部温度
In internal temperature.
大幅上升
Kitt, turn off all unnecessary systems.
凯特 把所有不必要的系统全部关闭
Billy, figure out how to put out this damn fire.
比利 你想办法把这团火熄灭
Initiating simulation.
模拟初始化
initiating simulation.
模拟初始化
Oh, god, don't get any ideas.
你可别想歪了
Me? you're the one who just locked lips.
我想歪 是你自己一声不响
It was the heat of the moment, mike.
这里实在太热了 迈克
I suggest you take off your clothes.
我想你也应该把衣服脱了
Okay.
好吧
Our bodies can't withstand the excessive temperature.
我们的身体经不起这种温度的折腾
You're right. Sarah's correct,Michael
没错 莎拉说的对 迈克
removing your clothes
把衣服脱掉
Will reduce your core temperature,
可以降低你的核心体温
Thereby delaying your death.
能延缓你的死亡
Michael, please be careful as you disrobe.
迈克 脱衣服的时候请千万小心
Your arm is coming perilously close to the window control.
你的手臂离开窗按钮很近
If you open the window,
如果窗子打开的话
You will both be instantly incinerated.
你们两个将立即会被烧成灰
Like I'm trying to get us killed.
好像我想要找死一样
I suggest you both refrain from speaking unnecessarily
我建议你们停止不必要的谈话
As your oxygen supply is running low.
因为现在的氧气供给量很低
oxygen supply at 50%.
氧气供给量50%
Fire neutralizing.
火焰熄灭
Simulation complete.
模拟完成
Billy, what do you got?
比利 有什么进展吗
We need kitt to increase his speed.
我们要让凯特速度加快
If he hits 377 miles per hour,
如果能达到每小时377英里的话
The fire will be neutralized.
火焰就会熄灭
How close are we gonna cut it?
加快到这个速度需要多久
Within seconds of their lives.
几秒钟
Kitt, you need to increase your speed.
凯特 你把速度加快
Increasing my speed while uploading the encrypted files
在上传加密文件的同时再加速的话
Will drain power necessary
那么让莎拉和迈克维持生命的能量
To keep sarah and michael alive.
将被消耗光
Yeah, not a good idea.
不是个好主意
Billy has a plan.
比利有办法
Billy? billy?
比利 比利
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
谢谢你们对我的信任
Sure hope it works, because if it doesn't...
希望这个能奏效 万一不行的话
We've never hit speeds that high before,
我们以前从来没把速度提到那么快
Even in attack mode.
就算是在攻击模式下也没有
oxygen supply at 20%.
氧气供给量还剩20%
It shoulda worked. billy, it's not working.
应该成功的 比利 没有成功
It should've worked, unless--
应该起效的 除非
Unless the chemical compound
除非那些化合物
Is fusing with kitt's bio material,
和凯特的生物材料融合
Causing a molecular reassembly.
从而导致分子再聚合
Bring 'em in hot.
就让他们这样开进来
that fire gets close
如果那团火
To the weapons room, we're all dead.
靠近武器库的话 我们全都得死
If we bring 'em in in the middle
如果在分子再聚合的过程中
Of an uncontrollable molecular reassembly,
我们就让他们进来的话
We're worse than dead.
那我们的结果比死还更难看
We'll bring 'em into the tunnel.
那就让他们进隧♥道♥
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表