剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I need you to keep the security guards here and here at bay.
你要让这里和这里的守卫都留在海边
Copy.
收到
All right,scorpio,we need that key from the cage guard,okay?
好的 天蝎 我们要从赌场护卫那儿拿到钥匙 知道吗
Can you handle that?
你能做到吗
Why can't you get that for us?
为什么你不能把它弄到手呢
Because it's a magnetic lock with rotating codes.
因为那是个带旋转密♥码♥的磁性锁
I mean,the matching key
我意思 在每次轮班开始的时候
Is given to the appropriate cage guard
那把钥匙就会给
At the beginning of every shift.
那个最适合的赌场护卫
Aquarius,darling, I need you to load up the car,
宝瓶 宝贝 你负责装车
Put all the money in, and make sure you distract
把钱放进去 并且分散所有保安的
All these guards.
注意力
Ooh,i dropped a contact lens,
我隐形眼镜掉了
And this floor is so confusing.
地板都看的模糊不清
And last but not least, virgo,
特别是最后 处♥女♥
I need you to cut the power,
你将电切断
Snag the key from scorpio,
从天蝎那抢到钥匙
Take down the cage, load up the cart,
把笼子卸下来 装上车
And exit through this side door right here.
这边的出口在这
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
When's all this go down?
什么时候行动
At shift change, 1600 hours.
换班的时候 下午四点
Today?
今天
Today.
今天
This is gonna be tough.
这可有点麻烦
But you said, "piece of cake."
但是你说小菜一碟
Yeah,i had to make it look good in front of the others.
是的 在其他人面前我必须得装作很轻松的样子
It's called bravado,kitt.
凯特 这叫做虚张声势
What's this area next to the slots?
那个老虎机旁边是什么
It is a game of chance called,"win this car."
是一个凭运气的游戏 叫做赢取这辆车
A new automobile is presented
奖励一辆新车给
To the winner of a slot machine jackpot.
赢取老虎机所有累计奖金的赢家
It's got a straight line of sight to the cage.
在那刚好可以看到笼子
Hey,what's up?
怎么了
Courtney lost all of her student loan money playing blackjack.
寇特妮玩21点输掉了她全部的学生贷款
I'm getting it back for her.
我正替她赢回来
How? counting cards.
怎么赢 算牌
I need to win 100 grand. can I borrow some money?
我得赢10万 能借我点钱么
You meet a girl in vegas,
你在维加斯遇到一个女孩
She takes you home,
她把你带回了家
And in the morning she tells y she needs 100 grand?
第二天早上她告诉你她需要10万块
Come on,billy.
得了 比利
Oh,you think she's grifting me.
你认为她在欺骗我
Why,because no girl could ever
为什么 因为从没有女孩
Like billy morgan that much,right?
会爱上比利· 摩根 对么
I'm not saying that.
我不是那个意思
Just have kitt run a check on her,is all.
让凯特查查她的老底
I don't want you to check her out.
我不想你查她
I believe her. okay?
我相信她 可以么
Okay. what's happening on your end?
好的 你那出什么事了
Michael is going to rob the casino.
迈克准备打劫赌场
Yeah,so you'd better hurry up and win.
是的 所以你得抓紧时间多赢点
What do you have to say about this?
对于这个你有什么要说的么
I think somebody's wasting paper.
我想有人在浪费纸
It was stuffed under my pod room door.
是从我门缝底下塞进来的
Oh,what can I tell ya?
我能说些什么
Heart wants what the heart wants.
心心相印
You're acting like a little boy.
你的行为像个小孩子
Well,the problem around here is there's too much science,
这的问题是科学太多
Not enough chemistry.
默契不够
Dad?
爸爸
Do you trust tess enough
你将凯特的驱动图表给苔丝看
To show her kitt's propulsion schematics?
你信任她么
Sometimes you gotta take a chance.
有时你得冒这个险
New vehicle going on casino floor!
把新车开到赌场大厅
Let's go!
我们走
Kitt.
凯特
I have 50,000 in chips. I need your help.
我有5万块筹码 我需要你帮忙
I have to win this hand.
我得赢这一把
I need you to...
我要你
I need you to access...
我要你进入
Casino's surveillance camera
赌场的监视系统
And tell me what the dealer's hole card is.
告诉我庄家的牌是什么
I am sorry,billy, but I cannot assist you
对不起 比利 我不能帮你
In cheating a legitimate business.
在正当行业当中作弊
But if it is any consolation,
但是如果是某种安慰的话
I believin you.
我信任你
Check's play.
买♥♥定离手
Hey,what's your name?
你叫什么
Uh,clarence.
克拉伦斯
Clarence,your personal car. what do you drive?
克拉伦斯 你的车呢 你开车么
Uh,it's blue and it's old.
蓝色的 很旧了
I'll give you 20 grand for it.
我给你2万块卖♥♥给我
Sure.
好的
Leave it running by the side entrance in 15 minutes.
15分钟内把它停在侧门口 别熄火
Okay.
好的
I'm gonna need your jacket as well.
把你的外套也给我
Sure.
好的
Sir,you have 16.
先生 你16点
Hit or stand?
要牌还是不要
You have 16.
你16点
Hit or stand?
要牌还是不要
i'm in position,michael.
我就位了 迈克
make sure your cameras are rolling on the entire crew.
确保摄像机将所有人员全都拍下来
carrie needs complete video documentation.
凯莉需要完整的影像资料
i have a perfect line of sight,michael.
迈克 我的视线相当好
on my mark,fire your e.m.p. and zap the casino's power grid.
听我口令 开启电磁脉冲武器摧毁赌场的电网
michael,the hotel has
迈克 这家饭店有一个
an off-site redundant backup system.
外部备用替代系统
you will only have 30 seconds of darkness.
你只有30秒的停电时间
that's all i'm gonna need.
这就够了
my contact.
我的隐形眼镜
no,kitt. it's a fact.
不 凯特 这是事实
'scuse me.
劳驾
i dropped a contact. can you help me?
我的隐形眼镜掉了 能帮个忙么
you new here?
你新来的
yeah,it's my first day. i'm already losing things.
是的 第一天上班就把掉东西了
where do you think you lost it?
你觉得是在哪掉的
um,i think it's like,
我想可能
in this area.
在这一块
michael,communication lines have been disabled.
迈克 通信线路已经失灵了
grab some floor now!
趴在地上 快
get down!
趴下
kitt,it's showtime. e.m.p.
凯特 该上场了 电磁脉冲
yes,michael.
是 迈克
please remain clam.
请保持冷静
backup systems will be coming on line momentarily.
备用系统一会就开始运行了
please stay at your tables.
呆在桌子旁
kitt?
凯特
the e.m.p. may have demagnetized the key.
电磁脉冲会使钥匙失去磁性
re-magnetize it,then.
那就给它恢复磁性
i am unable.
我做不到
22 seconds.
还有22秒
blow the cage,kitt.
把笼子炸了 凯特
what a rush.
真够紧张的
you know the,uh,real virgo was really never that good.
知道么 真正的处♥女♥从不会向你这么棒
there's a radio signal coming from his left ear.
在他的左耳里有耳机
correct again.
又说对了
i do not understand.
我不明白
one day,kitt. one day you will.
以后 凯特 以后你会明白的
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表