剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I said yes on the seventh zero.
我被7个零的支票征服了
You all think you're part of this fantastic
你们认为自己能够
Little egalitarian experiment.
无忧无虑地做研究
Mark my words.
记住我的话
They'll find a way to take it all away from you.
他们总能适时抢走果实
That's why you tried to hijack the big rig.
所以你策划了劫车行动
It was you?
是你
I knew they were transporting the virus.
我知道他们要运走病毒
I tried to take it back.
我想拿回来
It's my one chance to put the genie back in the bottle.
这是把小妖精抓回瓶子里的唯一机会
But the bottle broke
但瓶子碎了
And three men died.
三人因此丧生
And now it's too late.
现在为时已晚
Mike Sarah Charles do you copy?
迈克 莎拉 查尔斯 请回答
They must be out of range.
他们一定离开了通信范围
Kitt scan the house.
凯特 扫描房♥屋
The house is empty Mr. Torres.
房♥屋内无人 托雷斯先生
Are you certain?
你确定
I am certain.
确定
I detect the presence of the nano-virus
我发现屋内有纳米病毒
And a high-speed internet connection.
以及高速网络连接
It's my recommendation that we take out the virus
我建议立即摧毁病毒
And the means to spread it now.
及其传播途径
Agreed.
同意
We take out the compound and let it burn itself out.
摧毁房♥屋 让病毒自生自灭
I'm proceeding to optimum firing position.
正在调整至最佳开火位置
Kitt load your missiles.
凯特 加载导弹
Warheads armed.
弹头装备完成
Fire when ready.
准备发射
There is a way we can synthesize a vaccine.
有办法可以合成一种疫苗
Show me.
什么办法
Missiles fully operational.
导弹准备完成
Kitt what are you doing?
凯特 你干什么
All clear.
目标内无人
No not all clear!
不 还有人在
Do not fire Kitt! Do not fire!
别开火 凯特 别开火
Oh my god! They're in the house!
天哪 他们在屋子里
Kitt abort abort! Do not fire!
凯特 终止 终止 别开火
Ryan! No I've gotta get the antivirus!
赖安 快走 我要拿抗体
There's not enough time.
没有时间了
Firing two missiles as directed.
依照指令发射两枚导弹
Ryan?
赖安
How could this have happened?
怎么会这样
Maybe because they were underground
也许因为他们在地下
Kitt couldn't see them and Mike couldn't hear Kitt
凯特没有发现他们 迈克也没听见凯特
Because his ear wig was jammed.
耳塞信♥号♥♥被屏蔽了
Still doesn't explain why Kitt fired the missiles
仍无法解释凯特为何发射导弹
After he gave the order to abort.
而不听从终止命令
Maybe he caught the virus. Maybe he's sick.
也许他感染了病毒 出故障了
No I've run a remote scan of all Kitt's systems.
不可能 我远程扫描了凯特的全部系统
Everything comes back normal.
结果完全正常
Have Sarah and Dr. Graiman run a complete diagnostic.
让莎拉和格莱曼博士运行全面诊断
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
Their helicopter lands in ten minutes.
直升机10分钟后到达
Mike will be back with Kitt in under an hour.
迈克和凯特1小时内回来
You are being uncharacteristically silent Michael.
你此刻异常安静 迈克
I don't feel much like talking today.
我今天不想说话
Would you like to hear some music partner?
你想听音乐吗 搭档
Turn it off.
关了它
I am sorry Michael.
抱歉 迈克
What part of "abort abort" did you not understand?
你为什么不执行终止命令
I've thoroughly examined my memory unit.
我已全面检查了我的记忆体
I have no record of a transmission from you or the ssc.
没有记录显示 收到你或卫星监控室的指令
You sure you don't have the virus?
你确信没有感染病毒
Run another self-diagnostic.
再运行一次自诊断
I have repeated the test several times.
我已经运行过多次了
All of my systems are functioning normally.
所有系统都工作正常
Your screens are out your lights are flickering
你的屏幕灭了 车灯乱闪
What else could it be?
还会是什么原因
A short occurred when the missiles were fired.
发射导弹时发生过短路
I'm certain it's nothing serious.
我确信只是个小问题
I forget sometimes that you're not a person.
有时我真忘了你不是人类
That you're just a machine.
你只是一台机器
I believe I am feeling what you would call regret
我认为自己正产生一种叫做"后悔"的情绪
For causing Dr. Arrow's death.
因为箭博士的死
You're sorry about what you did.
你为此自责
But you don't have any feelings
但你不会有感情的
Only people have feelings.
只有人类有感情
Of course Michael.
当然 迈克
It was just a theory.
这只是情感理论而已
Chamber doors open
库门打开
Secondary decontamination complete.
二级净化完成
Secondary decon cleared him. Kitt's okay.
已经过二级净化 凯特没问题
We have to consider decommissioning Kitt.
我们应该终止凯特
At least for a while.
至少暂时终止
Is that really necessary Charles?
真有必要吗 查尔斯
You didn't have two missiles fired at you.
你没被两枚导弹袭击过
Doctor?
博士
Well Kitt's primary guiding principle
凯特的首要工作原则
Is that he do no harm to people.
就是不可伤害人类
And it's built in.
这是内置的
Literally hardwired into his core memory.
通过硬件连接在核心记忆里
Now this sorta thing should never happen.
此类事情本不可能发生
I'm afraid something's gone terribly wrong.
恐怕是出大问题了
Sarah.
莎拉
Do you agree?
你同意吗
Ryan Arrow died for no reason today.
今天赖安·箭无缘无故地死了
I'll call washington.
我打给华盛顿总部
It's the virus. We're infected.
我们中毒了
Security bypass.
安全旁道
Emergency procedures in effect.
紧急程序有效
We're infected! Initiate full quarantine!
我们感染了病毒 开始全面隔离
Billy!
比利
We gotta contain the virus!
系统已经包含病毒
Cut all connection to the internet!
切断与网络的连接
It's not responding!
没有响应
Oh my god.
天哪
We've brought the virus in with us.
我们把病毒带了进来
It's everywhere.
无处不在
I can't get him to turn. Help me.
我转不动它 帮我
I can't cut our connection to the web.
我无法切断与网络的连接
No no no no no no no ah!
不 不 不
Oh come on! I just got that.
拜托 我才用它没多久
Why--
为什么
Kitt how you feeling?
凯特 感觉怎么样
I'm sick partner.
很糟 搭档
Really sick.
非常糟
Is he drivable?
他还能开吗
I think so but it could
可以 但这样会
damage him beyond repair. Why?
彻底毁了他 为什么这么问
Another hunch. Get in.
另一个直觉 上车
We could spread the virus.
我们会散播病毒的
If we don't go he dies.
如果不走 他会死
Chamber doors open
打开舱门
Strap in.
系好安全带
It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
这一路可不平坦
Why did it take so long to infect him?
为什么这么久他才中毒
Ultra high-density carbon fiber.
是超高密度碳纤维的功劳
His non-metallic parts protected his metal parts
他的非金属部分保护了金属部分
from catching the virus for a long time.
减慢了中毒的速度
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表