剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah.
就是
What's the point of shattering the glass ceiling
如果你给人看见
If you're just gonna be objectified
从玻璃天花板掉下来会怎样
Like a dessert buffet?
就像块自助餐甜点一样
Okay, now where?
行了 现在怎么走
Mike?
迈克
Mike?
迈克
Uh, right. go around the corner.
嗯 向右拐弯
You should see a garage.
你会看到车♥库♥
what is such pretty girl
这么个美人儿
Doing so far away om my party?
怎么离开了我的派对跑了这么远
I was just admiring your car.
我只是想欣赏一下你的车
It looks very fast.
看上去能跑得很快
Have you ever made love
你试过在50万美元的跑车里
In a half-million-dollar automobile?
做♥爱♥是什么滋味吗
As a matter of fact...
事实上
I have.
我做过
What was that about
什么东西 在50万的汽车上做♥爱♥
Making love in a half-million-dollar car?
是什么滋味
I'm losing you.
要和你中止通讯了
Must be going through a bad reception area.
一定是驶入了信♥号♥♥不好的地方
But you're not moving.
但你车没在动
I got a little bit of a snag here, guys.
这里有一点小障碍
Meet me at the gate.
在门口会合
Kitt, shut the gates, scramble the codes.
凯特 关门 上锁
Shutting gate, scrambling codes.
关门 上锁
Summit of kilimanjaro.
爬上乞力马扎罗山的山顶
Sail around the world
环游世界
And make love on a tropical beach,
在热带海滩上边做♥爱♥
Listening to puccini.
边听着普契尼的音乐
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Those are the things on my bucket list.
这些就是我遗愿清单上的
I know, totally out of character.
我明白了 全都是不现实的
But that's why they're on my bucket list.
但这也是我列在清单上的原因
Not so out of character.
不过也不是不能实现的
What is it?
这是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I think its military ops. kitt, identify it.
我想可能是军队标志 凯特 识别一下
I am sorry, michael. I cannot.
对不起 迈克 我不能
It does not match anything in my database.
在我的数据库里找不到任何相吻合的资料
Michael, the changs are approaching.
迈克 张家兄弟走过来了
We've got company.
有人来了
Mike! sarah, sarah--
迈克 莎拉 莎拉
You two need to get a room.
看来你俩需要一个房♥间
What can I say?
我能说什么
Driving fast cars gets me hot.
飙车让我很热
Key.
钥匙
Hangar doors, open.
车♥库♥门打开
Decontamination complete.
清理完成
We better get that hood sterilized.
我们最好把车盖消毒了
I was undercover.
我是在秘密行动的
That's like the best excuse ever!
真是世上最好借口
Kitt, you got anything?
凯特 你有什么线索吗
no, michael.
没有 迈克
It appears to have been an anomaly.
但显然有什么东西不对劲
Why are you rubbing yourself on the car?
你为什么在自己擦车
I'm trying to get it to work again.
我想让它再亮起来
Get what to work?
让什么亮起来
Kit's screen wigged out when my tattoo touched it.
当我的纹身一接触 凯特的屏幕就会亮
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Scan my tattoo.
扫描一下我的纹身
What? just scan it.
什么 快扫
Well, it's a...tattoo.
嗯 这是一个 纹身
Fast forward the recording.
记录快进
And push in and enhance.
放大增强图像
Can't see much with all that grinding going on.
这些我可看不下去了
Fine. pull up kitt's recent history.
就这样 查一下凯特最近记录
It's been cleared.
被删除了
Did you erase it?
是你删除的吗
Excuse us.
什么
Erase what?
删除什么
Come on, we both know kitt records everything
得了吧你 我们都知道凯特会记录所有
He sees and does.
他看过的和做过的
I want to see the part you deleted.
我想看你删了的那部分
Mike-- sarah saw it too.
迈克 莎拉也见过的
It was military ops, wasn't it?
这是军事标志 不是吗
Mike, I have no knowledge of what you saw
迈克 我解答不了你看到了东西
Or what you think you saw.
或者是你以为你看到的东西
But whatever it is, I'll look into it.
但不管它是什么东西 我都会去查的
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Did you turn the car over to johnny?
你把车转交给约翰尼了吗
He set up a race for me. good.
他为我安排了比赛 很好
Stay close to them.
紧跟着他们
They'll have to move that shipment soon.
他们很快就会转移那批货的了
Michael, what the hell were you thinking?
迈克 你究竟在想些什么
Sarah could've been killed.
莎拉差点就挂了
Charles, we've had this discussion before.
查尔斯 我们以前说过的
Sarah's been trained.
莎拉是受过训练的
She was only supposed to be there for support, alex.
她只是应该去支援的 亚历克斯
Whose bright idea was it for her to steal a car?
偷车的主意是谁提出的
Mine.
是我
It was a bad call.
这是个很糟的决定
Yeah, damn right it was a bad call.
没错 这的确很糟糕
Look, I don't know what's going on
听着 我不知道究竟你们俩
Between the two of you,
是怎么搞的
But you better start getting it together
但你们最好马上配合起来
And using your head, or somebody is gonna get hurt.
用一下你的脑吧 否则会有人要出事的
What are you watching?
你在看什么
I am researching
我正在研究
The delineation of gender roles
在古典西方名著中
In the classic western.
关于性别角色的描述
Men appear to be limited to fighting, playing cards
男人似乎只限于打斗 打牌
And consuming prodigious amounts of whiskey.
和消耗大量的威士忌
Yeah, the good old days.
是啊 往日美好的时光
I detected dr. graiman's agitated vocal tone.
我探测到格莱曼博士的声音有点激动
Why did you not justify yourself
你为什么不解释
By explaining that stealing the car was sarah's idea?
偷车是莎拉的主意呢
Never snitch on a friend, kitt.
永远不要告朋友的密 凯特
Besides, he's right. it is my responsibility.
另外 他也说得对 这是我的责任
Maybe I oughta go apologize.
也许我应该去道歉
I think I understand, michael.
我想我是理解的 迈克
Being a man means being able to take a punch
身为男人 就要能够承担
In more ways than one.
不止一次的打击
That's for sure.
那当然
More whiskey! that did it!
再来瓶威士忌 就这样
Come, gentlemen, let's act like--
来吧 先生们 得表现得像
That's enough research, kitt.
研究到这里吧 凯特
We gotta hurry to make the race.
我们得赶快去比赛
Mike...
迈克
I had billy do some digging
我让比利查了一下
Into something sean said about being the middleman.
关于肖恩所说的作为中间人的事情
It seems he recently made some large cash deposits.
看起来他最近提了几次大笔现金
Bars are a cash business. so what?
酒吧就是个现金交易的场所 那又怎么样
So maybe he's involved with johnny
所以他可能与约翰尼的关系
In more ways than you think.
比你认为得更近
He did serve time for fencing stolen property.
他确实曾因多次窝藏赃物而蹲过监狱
Sean would never get involved with those guys.
肖恩不会和这些家伙掺和起来的
So that's it? end of discussion?
就这样 讨论完了
Look, sarah, sean has a past.
听着 莎拉 肖恩是有过去的
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表