剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Sarah programmed the locator coordinates
莎拉在凯特内部安装了
Provided by israeli intelligence into kitt.
以色列情报部门提供的定位系统
Get the package and get back to the plane asap.
取到手提箱之后以最快的速度回到飞机上
And how do I know
能确保没人
Someone won't be waiting there to kill me?
等在那里准备伏击我吗
You don't.
不能
Great.
太好了
Kitt, you sure you don't have anything
凯特 你确定没有任何
On the men from the vault room?
地下室里那些人的信息
as I told sarah at the time,
就像我告诉莎拉的那样
Whoever they were, they were very good
不管他们是谁 他们都很擅长
At getting in and getting out without being seen.
来无影去无踪
Yeah, like they knew exactly where they were going.
就像他们非常他们的目的一样
There is no evidence of a leak, michael.
没有证据能证明有内奸 迈克
Well, something's going on.
不过总觉得有些事不对劲
To alleviate your concern, I will check the files
为了减轻你的忧虑 我查查我的档案里
Of everyone working in knight industries'
奈特公♥司♥研究开♥发♥部的
Research and development department.
所有工作人员的信息
Wait a minute, kitt. what are you saying?
等等 凯特 你在说什么
The two people directly responsible
有两个人直接负责
For the safety and security of this project
这项工作的安全保密
Are the obvious suspects
如果任务失败了
If our missions are being compromised.
他们是嫌疑最大的人
No way.
不可能
Just because they are your friends
虽然他们是你的朋友
Does not mean they are not capable of deceit.
但并不代表他们不能骗你
The data I am accessing suggests
我访问的数据库提示我
That it is a very common human trait.
那是人类具有的共性
Many high level government officials
很多政♥府♥高♥官♥
Use deceit on a daily basis
在日常办公中经常说谎
And still remain in office.
却一直稳坐在那个位置
Most of alex torres' files are classified,
阿莱克斯·托雷斯大部分档案都加密了
Indicating he may have something to hide.
说明他确实有要隐藏的东西
Kitt, I have classified files.
凯特 我也有加密的文件
Are you hiding something, michael?
你也要隐藏什么 迈克
May I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
That depends on the question.
那得看你问什么
What exactly is your relationship with sarah?
你和莎拉的关系到底是什么
You dated before you joined the military,
在你参军之前你还约过她
And you obviously still care deeply for her.
而且很明显你现在还深爱着她
Sarah and I are just friends, kitt.
莎拉和我只是朋友 凯特
Then why do your hormone levels
那为什么当你们在一起的时候
Rise when you are around each other?
你的荷尔蒙指数会升高
I have also detected a release
我还检测到你体内
Of pheromones and other signs of sexual arousal.
其他性♥欲♥方面指标的升高
Whoa, kitt! way too personal.
凯特 拜托 你太八卦了吧
I wish you wouldn't do that.
下次别再这样了
We have arrived at the location of the package.
我们到达了手提箱的位置
My scanners are picking up a man
我的扫描仪扫描到了一个男人
Hiding under the bridge,
他躲在桥下
And there is no sign of the package.
不过没有手提箱的信♥号♥♥
please be careful, michael.
小心点 迈克
Don't move.
别动
Please don't shoot.
别开枪
Turn around.
转身
Where's the package?
手提箱在哪
I'm the package.
我就是那个手提箱
Well, not all of me. just some of me.
并不是我的全部 而是我的一部分
Let's get out of here. come on.
咱们离开这 过来
What did you expect,
你以为是
A briefcase full of plutonium?
一个装满钚的公文包?
Yeah, kind of.
差不多
Michael, a car is rapidly approaching.
迈克 一辆车在迅速向你靠近
Who's that?
是谁
michael.
迈克
Michael traceur.
迈克·特雷瑟
Oh, my god. it is you.
天啊 是你
I'm sorry. do I know you?
不好意思 我们认识吗
You know me all right.
你当然认识我
No te recuerdas?
不记得这个了[西班牙语]
Get in the car now!
快上车
Uh-uh. you remember me now?
现在记得我了
Only reason why I don't kill you
我不杀你的唯一理由
Is 'cause I owe you.
就是因为我欠你的
Consider us even.
现在扯平了
Okay, papito?
拜拜 奶爸
Why'd she call him "papito"?
为什么她要叫他"奶爸"
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
"tiny father," but that's not how she said it.
"小爸爸" 不过她不是那个意思
That was sexual. more like, "who's your daddy?"
她说得更性感 有点像"你♥爸♥爸怎么教你的"
You really do not know who this woman is?
你真不知道那女人是谁
Never seen her before in my life.
有生之年没见过她
But you have the same tattoo.
但你有一样的纹身
It's a military tattoo.
那是个军队的纹身
A lot of people who served in special forces have them.
很多特种部队的人都有这个
There is nothing in any known database on her.
我也没有她的数据
Cross-reference her
帮我相互参照调查她
With the men from the consulate last night.
和昨晚在领♥事♥馆♥的人
I still do not have enough information
我还是没有足够的信息
To identify the men at the consulate.
能够查到那个人
She's the second person I've never met
她是在过去的八个小时里第二个
In the last eight hours who claims they know me.
声称我认识她 可我却没从未见过的人
Kitt, cross-reference her with me.
凯特 把她和我相互参照一下
Michael, even with my clearance,
迈克 即使是我的许可等级
I cannot access your classified military files.
也不能进入你加密的军队文件
Stop.
停
Where's this footage from?
这些镜头哪来的
Beirut, lebanon.
贝鲁特 黎巴嫩
I've never been to beirut.
我从没去过贝鲁特
The footage does not appear to have been altered.
这些镜头也不像是被修改过的
I believe you, or someone who looks just like you,
我相信你 可能是有某个长的和你很像的人
Was in beirut with this woman on the date indicated.
在贝鲁特和那个女人约会过
Something's not right.
有些事情不太对
Billy, open a chat line.
比利 打开联络线路
Who the hell is she?
她到底是谁
Looks like we got us a little tongue action.
看来我们要磨下嘴皮了
Muy caliente!
真是太有意思了[葡萄牙语]
Ixnay on the surveillance footage-a.
请关掉镜头A
Michael, why are you speaking pig latin incorrectly?
迈克 为什么你故意说错行话
Just turn it off, please.
把它关了 拜托
I have no idea who she is.
我真的不知道她是谁
The package is vital to national security, mike.
那个手提箱关系到国家的安全 迈克
Get it back.
把它取回来
Yes, sir.
收到
Kitt, I need to speak with sarah in private.
凯特 我需要单独和莎拉谈谈
hello, sarah.
嗨 莎拉
Cut the music.
切断音乐
Sarah, after I shipped out to iraq,
莎拉 在我背井离乡去伊♥拉♥克♥之后
When I stopped calling you,
突然不给你打电♥话♥
Did I give you a reason why?
我说过原因吗
You remember that you stopped calling,
你记得不给我打电♥话♥了
But you don't remember why?
却不记得原因
No.
对
All right, then...
好吧
Let me jar your memory for you, mike.
让我刺♥激♥刺♥激♥你的记忆 迈克
You called me from a classified location.
你从一个加密的地点给我打的电♥话♥
You wouldn't say where.
你没说是哪
You asked me to marry you.
你向我求婚
And I said yes.
我答应了
And then you disappeared for three years.
然后你就消失了三年
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表