剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Michael,according to billy's latest update,
迈克 根据比利最新消息
Constance savage is the new owner of the bar.
康斯坦斯·萨维奇是酒吧的新主子
After all,I heard this is where I'd find
总之 我听说在这儿能找到
The best-looking bartender in the state.
全州最好看的酒保
She not only runs the place,she owns it.
她不光是经营者 还是老板
What else have you heard?
你还听说什么了
I should ask what's downstairs.
我该问问楼下有什么
Well,why don't you follow me and find out?
为什么不跟我来看看
Hey. do it.
动手吧
That's enough!
够了
What the hell is this?!
这是什么
Call it a test.
是测试
Don't worry,you passed.
别担心 你通过了
Still wanna see my downstairs?
还想看看楼下么
How could I say no?
怎能不去
Ty!
泰
I got another one for you.
又给你找了个人
Hey,you think you can do this?
嘿 你觉得你能行么
What is this?
这是什么
It's fight night!
这是拳击之夜
Yeah!
耶
Get up!
起来
Michael,I have just accessed the lower level
迈克 我刚进入他们低层
Via their closed-circuit system.
闭路电视系统
It's about time.
只是时间问题
Actually,my processing speed was quite impressive.
事实上 我的入侵速度很快
Do you think this place might be connected
你觉得这地方跟巴宝利警官的
To sgt. burber's death?
死有关么
I think it was where he was killed.
我想这就是他被杀的地方
Yeah!
耶
From what we can tell,fight night is controlled
目前来看 拳击之夜是被泰·迈凯弗控制
By a self-styled promoter and vet named ty mckelver.
他自称是创办者 是个退伍军人
It's also one of the fastest-growing
它也是网上成长最快的
Internet sites on the web.
网站之一
So it's like boxing?
就像拳击
It's more hardcore than boxing.
比拳击残酷多了
Every night they live-stream at least three bouts.
每晚至少三个回合
No rules,no refs.
没规则 没有裁判
Most of the fighters are vets.
大部分拳手是退伍军人
Winner gets three grand,cash. loser goes home.
赢的人得到三千块现金 输的人回家
That's a lot to put yourself through For three grand.
为了三千块钱打拳可值得考虑
not for these guys.
他们可不
Most are hard cases,
都是惯犯
Desperate for anything they can get.
对什么都绝望了
I'd be desperate too up against that.
我要是和他打也会绝望的
that is "monster" molina,
这是怪兽--莫利纳
Fight night's reigning champ,
拳击之夜的蝉联冠军
And the most horrifying thing I've seen on the web
也是《迷你咪》未删节版后
Since mini-me uncut.
我在网上看过最恐怖的东西
Okay,can't you guys just call in the cavalry?
你们直接报♥警♥不行么
Not yet.
现在不行
Busting these guys won't get us any closer
他们不会让我们有机会
To finding out what happened to the sarge.
调查警官的死因
You're sure he was there?
你确定他在那儿
From what I saw at the hospital and the club,yeah.
就我在医院和俱乐部看到的 是的
Think you can find a witness?
你能找到证人
Good luck with this crowd.
祝你好运[讽刺]
What about the web? they post every match.
网上呢 他们把比赛都传上去了
But they do it via a read-only live stream
但是通过一个实时只读通道
That's up during the fights.
与比赛同步播放
Once the fights are over,they're gone.
比赛结束就没有了
That's marketing. keeps up demand.
市场学 保持高需求
Then where are the highlight reels?
他们的录像带在哪
They gotta be hanging on to recordings of past fights.
他们肯定保留着过去的比赛
And if sarge was in the crowd,
如果警官在人群中
Maybe one of the cameras caught something.
或许有摄像头录到
All right,we'll look into ty and his web site.
好吧 我们调查泰和网站
You and kitt go back to the club and see what you can find.
你和凯特回去看看能找到什么
So what time you wanna head over to the bar?
你打算什么时候去酒吧
Annie,I gotta do this alone.
安妮 我想一个人去
No way.
不行
If anyone should be taking care of this,
如果有人该管这事
It's me.
那就是我
I don't think so. I do.
我不这么想 我要去
Mike,the sarge saved my life.
迈克 警官拯救了我
What are you talking about?
你说什么呐
The last week of basic... I was ready to quit.
最后一周时 我本打算退出
But the sarge knew that,for me,
警官知道我要是这么做
That would be going right back to everything
就是重蹈覆辙
I had been trying to get away from.
前功尽弃
When I gave him my d.o.r.,he wouldn't take it.
当我递出辞呈 他不肯接受
He said,"you can do it. don't give up."
他说"你能行 别放弃"
He made me who I am,mike. I owe him.
他拯救了我 迈克 我欠他的
And that is why you can't go.
所以你不能去
You're too close.
你们太亲近[回避原则]
Well,you can't stop me.
你不能阻止我
No,but my car can.
是 但我的车能
Right.
好吧
How'd you--hey!
你怎么 嘿
Hey!
嘿
Michael,it would be easier for my sensors
迈克 如果停得再近点儿
To access the club if we parked a little closer.
我的感应器会更容易侵入酒吧
I'm supposed to be desperate for a cage fight,kitt.
我应该为这场比赛绝望 凯特
I can't be rolling up in a supercar.
我不能在坐一部机器车里到达
Sadly,I have no hooptie application at this time.
抱歉 这次我没有相应的用途
Given the centralization of rf cables,
根据已有的集中射频电缆来看
It appears all the camera feeds go into this room
似乎所有的摄影信♥号♥♥都发射到这个房♥间
In the basement,adjacent to the fight cage.
连接擂台的地下室
Anything in there you can see?
能看到里面有什么东西吗
No,but the level of magnetic radiation
不能 但磁辐射探测到
Suggests the presence of digital tapes.
里面应该有数码录像带
I guess it's time for round two.
第二回合开始了
I'm here to fight.
我来打拳
Not with you.
不是和你
And he's back.
他回来了
He's early.
早到了
I wanted to make sure I got a shot tonight.
想保证今天一击即中
Yeah,well,I don't make my picks
我还没选好对手
Till I see who's here.
看情况而定
Of course,if you want to make yourself useful,soldier,
如果你想先练练身手
You can-- you can grab a broom.
你可以先打扫房♥间
Whatever it takes.
愿听差遣
You army boys don't quit,do you?
军人就是死缠烂打是吧
Nope.
没错
Me,I'm a navy seal.
我自己是个海军
Seals are tough.
海军是个狠角色
Yeah...
当然了
It was cool.
还不错
Got to kick a lot of ass.
揍了不少人
Is that how you got into this?
这就是你来这的目的吗
To keep kickin' ass? no.
来揍人 不
This is all about the money,my man.
都是为了钱 伙计
So the fights are fixed.
擂台早就定好输赢了吗
Hell no.
见鬼了 不是
If I did that,nobody'd watch.
如果是内定的 没人会看的
This is as real as it gets.
擂台上都是即兴表演
Must feel pretty weird
感觉很不好吧
Messing up other vets for cash.
又废了一次赚钱的机会
You got a better offer,take it.
有更好的机会 就抓住
Most of my guys are happy to be able to make some cash,
来这里的人都是为了赚钱
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表