剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
So what happens when kitt self-destructs?
凯特自毁的话会怎么样
He explodes.
会爆♥炸♥
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我就猜是这样
Kitt, activate touch-screen keyboard.
凯特 启动触摸式键盘
activating keyboard.
启动键盘
Self-destruct sequence in 20 minutes and counting.
自毁程序剩余20分钟 正在计时
Why is there always a ticking clock?
为什么总有倒计时
The ssc can't help us.
控制室帮不上忙
We're on our own.
我们要靠自己
Why does your father wish to destroy me, sarah?
为什么你父亲想毁掉我 莎拉
He doesn't, kitt.
他不想 凯特
Then why would he program a self-destruct sequence into me
那他为什么编了自毁程序
Without my knowledge? I'm sure he had a reason.
还瞒着我 他肯定有自己的理由
Although I am not capable of emotions,
虽然我没有情感
I cannot help but feel that I have been betrayed.
但是还是觉得被背叛了
First, you have to separate the sound waves.
首先 把声波分离
The brighter the color, the stronger the sound.
声波越强 颜色就越艳
In most cases, the stronger sound waves
多数情况下 距离越近
Are the most recent.
声波就越强
Except the gunshots. those are the red waves.
除了枪声 那是红色波
Now, because the gunshots are so easily identified,
因为枪声最容易识别
I'm using them as my starting point.
我们就由它开始
Now, I've isolated all the sounds
现在 我分离出了枪声后的
After the shooting-- they're in green.
所有声音 是绿色的
Those are you, the security team,
代表这你们 警卫部门
And the emts as you enter the room.
和技术人员进入房♥间
Dr. graiman is purple.
紫色代表格莱曼教授
Zoe is yellow, because that's her favorite color.
黄色代表祖依 因为她喜欢黄色
Did I just say that out loud? go on, billy.
我说出来了吗 继续 比利
Uh, once I capture and digitize the sound waves,
我将声波录制下来并数字化
The conversation can be reconfigured like this.
对话被改编成这样
Somebody accessed the mainframe.
有人接近主机
Get carrie. we have an internal breach!
通知凯莉 有内奸
The mainframe has been compromised.
主机已经被破坏
So what I do now
所以 我们可以
Is eliminate what I've identified.
排除已经鉴定身份的
You, the security team,
你 警卫人员
Dr. graiman, the emts, zoe,
格莱曼博士 技术人员 租依
Gunshots.
枪声
And what you see is
那么剩下的
Everything that's left from the time the door lock
就是门口打开之后
Was first opened
的所有声音
Until zoe and dr. graiman enter.
直到祖依和格莱曼博士进来
Now I separate these.
我现在分离这些声音
One we know is the dead tech,
已经知道其中一个是死掉的技术人员
And the other is gonna take a little longer to figure out.
而另一个 要花些时间才能知道
Can't we just listen to it?
不能听听看吗
Uh, taking a sound as a pattern is easy.
把声音转变成图像容易
Translating that pattern back into a sound is...
把图像变回声音就
Very difficult.
很难了
Unless you have an existing match.
除非有现成的配对
And this could be any one of over 1,700 people
而这个部门里面的
In the complex.
1700人都有可能
Kitt, we have to figure out how to shut down this program.
凯特 我们得找出办法关掉自毁程序
There is no way to shut it down.
根本没法关
Your father's self-destruct program is foolproof.
你父亲安装的程序很巧妙
There has to be something we can do.
肯定有什么办法的
There is one thing.
有一个办法
What's that?
什么办法
Remove me from the plane.
把我从飞机上丢下去
What?
什么
I must be removed from the plane
必须把我丢下飞机
So that you and sarah are not killed.
你和莎拉才能活下来
Oh, that's not gonna happen, kitt,
不可能 凯特
Sarah will figure out a way to stop this thing.
莎拉想出办法的
Right, sarah?
对吗 莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
I can't stop it.
我关不掉它
If we can identify the shooter as male of female,
如果能确定枪手的性别
That will cut your voice-recognition time
声音辨认系统就能够
In half, right?
节约一半的时间 对吗
Yeah, but we haven't got a visual on the shooter.
对 但没人看到枪手
The med techs just completed an autopsy.
法医刚验完尸
Virtual forensics hologram now active.
虚拟法医三维图启动
Virtual bullet reconstruction.
虚拟子弹再现
acute angle for the bullet.
根据射击角度
Wide pattern for the gsr.
可以推测枪手身高
So the killer's gotta be under 5'5",
所以枪手身高不超过5.5英尺
And be able to get close.
才能有这个角度
No defensive wounds, either,
没有打斗声音
Which would suggest that the killer knew the victim.
这意味着 枪手认识死者
We were able to pull enough bullet fragments
我们收集到足够的子弹碎片
To do a virtual reconstruction.
将子弹复原
See if you can pull prints.
看能不能找到指纹
Who was he?
他是什么人
The victim?
那个死者
Bobby maccrory, lab tech. been here seven months.
波比·麦凯利 实验室技术人员 来7个月了
Seven months?
7个月
Man, I gotta start going to those company mixers.
我得先从那些公♥司♥的档案着手
This is interesting. you got a print?
有意思 有指纹吗
No, there's a human fiber on the bullet.
不 子弹上有一根人类的纤维
Obviously from the victim.
明显来自死者的
I'm thinking not.
我认为不是
Why?
为什么
Because it doesn't contain a "y" chromosome.
因为纤维里没有Y染色体
It's female dna.
是女性DNA
That doesn't mean the shooter's female,
那不意味着枪手是女的
Just that a female touched the bullet.
只是一个女的接触过子弹
No, but coupled with the height and the lack of struggle,
对 但是加上身高的断定和现场无打斗痕迹
I'm guessing we're looking for a woman.
我想 我们要找的是个女的
What if you guess wrong?
如果你猜错了呢
With the time we have, that's a risk I'm willing to take.
时间不多 我宁可冒险
Narrow your search to females.
调查范围缩小为女性
Dr. graiman, if we don't stop kitt's self-destruct...
格莱曼博士 如果不终止凯特的自毁程序
I know, zoe.
我知道 祖依
Can't we just download his files?
我们把凯特的资料下载下来
His shell's expendable.
它的外壳无所谓
Sarah, we'll download kitt back to the ssc,
莎拉 我们要下载凯特的资料到控制室
Then jettison his shell.
然后把车丢了
Dad, we'll only be able to download his files,
爸 那只能留下资料
Not his neural network or thought process.
留不下神经网络和思维过程
Okay, what does that mean?
这是什么意思
It means we will only be downloading my data, michael.
意思是只能了留下我的数据 迈克
Not my being, or the essence of who I am.
而不是我的身体 和我的个性
My memories will be reduced to raw data
我的记忆会全部归零
With no significance or attachment.
和新生的婴儿一样
So we're giving kitt a lobotomy?
就像切除凯特的大脑
kitt, I can upload your files
凯特 我能把你的数据
Into the backup neural network.
上传到备份的神经网络
The backup network is not me.
备份的神经网络不是我
It's the only way I can save you, kitt.
凯特 我只能做到这样
Then I would rather not be saved, dr. graiman.
那我宁可被毁掉 格莱曼博士
And I must confess, I am not pleased
坦白说 我不喜欢
With your deception.
你欺骗我
I had no choice, and I'm sorry, but--
我别无选择 对不起 但是
I am sorry, dr. graiman.
对不起 格莱曼博士
I cannot allow you to download my files.
我不能让你下载我的数据
I will do everything I can to protect you, kitt.
我会尽全力保护你的 凯特
It's okay, kitt.
没事的 凯特
Sarah and I will take care of you.
莎拉和我会照顾你
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表