剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I asked you to marry me?
我向你求过婚
And the day you asked me is the same date
就是监测录像中显示
That's on the surveillance footage of you in beirut.
你在贝鲁特的那天
Sarah, I have never been to beirut.
莎拉 我没去过贝鲁特
What's going on, mike?
怎么了 迈克
I gotta go.
我得挂了
It is possible something traumatic happened
你肯定是受到什么创伤之后
And you are repressing your memories,
让你封闭了你的记忆
Or you have dissociative identity disorder,
或许你有分离性识别障碍
Also known as multiple personality disorder.
就是所谓的人格分♥裂♥症
Or someone doesn't want me to remember.
又或者有些人不想让我去记得
In re-examining your military files,
正在重新检查你的军队档案
I find that there are many gaps.
我发现那里有很多空白
You seem to have disappeared
你好像曾经消失过
For weeks, sometimes months, at a time.
短则几个星期 长达几个月
Mike, did you have anything to do
迈克 你和自♥由♥护卫行动
With an operation secure freedom?
有什么关联
Operation secure freedom is one of your many files
自♥由♥护卫行动是我刚才
I was denied access to, michael.
进不去的资料之一 迈克
The men at the consulate who tried to kill you
在领♥事♥馆♥想要杀你的那个人
Were all involved in the same black op.
也和这个行动有关
You okay?
你还好吧
Dad, something's wrong with mike.
爸爸 迈克有点不对
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Something happened to him in iraq.
在伊♥拉♥克♥发生过什么
Things happen in war, sarah.
莎拉 战争就是这样的
Things men don't want to talk about.
一些人们不想再提起的事情
No, something else. something different.
不对 是其他的 不一样的
Something very bad.
很糟糕的事情
Michael, why did you disconnect agent rivai?
迈克 为什么你要切断和瑞瓦探员的对话
Kitt, I need to see inside that car.
凯特 我需要看到那辆车的内部
I believe you are either repressing your memories
我觉得你不仅在压抑自己的记忆
Or you are not being honest about them.
而且是在欺骗自己
Kitt, when humans keep changing the subject,
凯特 如果人类一直在改变话题
That means they don't want to talk about it.
就表示他们不想谈论这个话题
There are some things I remember
有些是我记住的
And some things I don't.
有些是我忘掉的
But right now, I need to see inside that car.
但现在 我需要看到那辆车的内部
Using the signal from her gps,
从她的定位系统找到信♥号♥♥
I may be able to track and follow her
我也许能跟踪她
Using real-time satellite surveillance.
用实时卫星进行监控
Can you zoom in and enhance?
你能放大并且增强图像吗
Boost and redirect your parabolic mics.
推进并且调整一下视角
Boosting and redirecting.
正在调整
You shaved your head?
你剃头发了
my entire body.
全身都剃了
A single strand of my hair is worth millions.
我的一根毛发都价值连城
Look, fake eyebrows and eyelashes.
看 这是假的眉毛和睫毛
I also exfoliate every four hours,
并且我每四个小时脱一次毛
So there's no way you can get a sample.
所以你根本拿不到我的样本
Wanna bet?
赌一下吗
What are you doing? hey, hey!
你要干什么
Oh, my god!
天啊
Did she just chop off his thumb?
她切掉了他的拇指
it appears she did.
看样子是的
Oh, I think I'm gonna hurl.
我都要吐了
Yep.
没错
No, no, wait--oof!
等等
Gotta get my thumb back. come on, come on.
得把我的拇指拿回来 快点
We gotta get my thumb back.
我们要找回我的大拇指
Mike, you have to get his thumb back at all costs.
迈克 你要不惜一切代价找回他的拇指
Kitt, plot an intercept.
凯特 准备拦截
intercept plotted.
拦截成功
We're gonna need a little first aid.
我们需要急救
Accessing first aid data.
进入急救程序
Hey, what are you doing? ow!
喂 你在干吗呢
I think I'm gonna pass out.
我觉得我快晕过去了
Really? yeah.
真的吗
Awesome.
太棒了
What the--
什么
first aid complete.
急救完成
For a follow up, please see your personal physician
接下来 请在24小时内
Within the next 24 hours.
找你的私人医师解决
It doesn't hurt anymore.
不痛了
Can the people you're talking to
和你说话的人能听到和看到
Hear and see everything inside this car? yes.
车里发生的所有事情吗 是的
Kitt, shut off all contact with the ssc.
凯特 关掉和卫星监控室的所有联♥系♥
But, michael just do it.
迈克 只管做就行了
Going offline.
开始脱机
Get audio and visual back up.
音频视频准备
There's no way to override.
没有办法来取消
That would defeat the purpose of artificial intelligence.
这是违背人工智能的初衷的
Okay, they can't hear or see us,
好了 他们既看不到也听不到我们了
And please don't tell me you know me.
然后别说你认识我
No, but I know the people you work for,
不认识 但是我认识你所效力的那些人
And they are gonna dissect me
他们想解剖我
Then put me under a microscope.
把我放在显微镜下面
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I'm the cipher. cipher for what?
我是个密♥码♥ 什么的密♥码♥
An unbreakable code. my dna is the key.
一个无法破解的编码 我的DNA就是密匙
Your dna is a key to decipher a code?
你的DNA能破解密♥码♥
Not just a code. the ultimate code.
不是一般的编码 是个终极编码
And hidden in my dna is the ultimate cipher.
我的DNA里就藏着终极密♥码♥
Hidden in your dna.
藏在你的DNA里
I hid it there.
我藏在那的
I'm the one who invented the code.
我是发明那个编码的人
You invented an unbreakable code
你发明了一个无法破解的编码
And hid the key to it in your dna? yeah.
并且把密匙藏在你的DNA里 是的
Dude, that is so stupid.
伙计 这样做也太蠢了
Yeah.
是啊
Michael, I am no longer able to track her.
迈克 我不打算跟踪她了
She's in the subway, kitt.
她在地铁里 凯特
Attack mode.
攻击模式
initiating transformation.
变形启动
What's attack mod-oh-oh-oh!
什么是攻击模式啊
Transformation complete.
变形完毕
Michael, the shortest route takes us directly onto--
迈克 最短路径可以直接带我们到
I know, just do it.
我知道 只管做吧
I have tapped into the metro surveillance system
我进入到了地铁监控系统
And located her.
然后锁定了她
She appears to be meeting the blond man
她准备要见那个穿黑皮夹克
With the black leather jacket.
的金发男人
We have a three-minute window
在另外一辆列车到站前
Before another train is due, if the trains are on schedule.
我们有3分钟的时间来操作 如果列车准时的话
"if."
"如果"
Exiting the vehicle at this time
现在离开车子
Will result in your death.
你会死的
Look, I was joking.
我开玩笑的
The dna, the cipher for top secret codes.
DNA 绝密编码的密♥码♥
I mean, who'd fall for that?
谁也不会当真啊
Please move to the center of the car.
请移向列车中♥央♥
Step back to allow the doors to close. oh!
车门关闭 请退后
Step back to allow the doors to close.
车门关闭 请退后
excuse me.
抱歉
Who are you?
你是谁
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Where did we meet?
我们在哪见过
Beirut.
贝鲁特
I've never been to beirut.
我从没去过贝鲁特
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表