剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
No,please,you can't.
别拿走 求你了 你不能
Let's go!
我们走
Michael,the emergency generators
迈克 紧急用发电机
Are coming online now.
马上就能入网使用了
Move,move,move!
走走走 快点
Megan,go get help.
梅根 快去找人帮忙
Kitt,you gotta stop them
凯特 快去拦住他们
When they leave the building.
别让他们从大楼里跑掉
Michael,no one has exited,
迈克 没人从出口跑出来
But security is fast approaching your location.
可是警卫已经离你不远了
Hold it right there!
待在那别动
Get your hands up! Whoa,guys...
把手举起来 听着 伙计们
This isn't what it looks like.
事情并非你们看到的这样
so,you just happened to bump into
你说你刚好
Dr.Connelly on the side of the road?
在路边碰上康奈利博士
Yes.
是的
Don't you think that's just a little convenient?
不觉得这有点过于巧合吗
We know they escaped through the biohazard tunnel,
我们查到他们是从生物危害管道逃跑的
We just don't know why they left you behind.
只是不清楚怎么会撇下你一个
I told you.
我告诉过你了
I have nothing to do with the attack.
我与偷袭没有任何的关系
That's right.
说的没错
You're an insurance adjuster.
你是一名保险理赔师
Yet,you fought off four armed men
却在伸手不见五指的黑暗中
In total darkness.
撂倒了4名武装分子
Tried to fight off four armed men.
是想要撂倒4名武装分子
I ran your i.d. through the system.
我用系统查了下你的身份证
It came back clean.
无任何不良记录
The only problem is,no one's ever heard of you.
唯一的问题就是 从没有人听说过你
What do you make of that?
这你怎么解释
Well,I'd say you talked to the wrong people.
我只能说是你抓错了人
Colonel.
上校
Lieutenant Templeton Benedict,sir.
我是坦普尔顿·本尼迪克特中尉
I'm Mr.Knight's army liaison officer.
奈特先生的军队联络官
I have orders for you to
这是上面下达的命令
Release him into my custody.
把他放了 交由我监管
Well,that's just fine,lieutenant.
这没问题 中尉
Well,I've never heard of you,either.
只是我也从没听说过你
I'm sure you'll be hearing
我相信你马上就会接到
From my superior any minute.
我上司打来的电♥话♥
That's probably him now.
这应该就是
Colonel Hegal here.
我是黑格尔上校
Colonel,this is General Stratton.
上校 我是斯特拉顿将军
General Stratton.
斯特拉顿将军
Hegal...Hegal!
黑格尔 你在干嘛
Quite the honor,Sir.
接到您的电♥话♥万分荣幸 长官
I need you to release your prisoner
我要你立即放了手上的人
Into lieutenant Benedict's custody asap.
把他交由本尼迪克特中尉监管
But,sir,I don't think that i--
可是长官 我觉得
Don't think,soldier. Do it,and it's done.
没有觉得 只有照办 就这么定了
Yes,sir. absolutely.
是的长官 绝对照办
You're free to go.
你可以走了
Sir.
谢谢你 长官
Does this mean there are two thieves?
是说这里有两帮小偷吗
The one who stole the missing serum
一帮偷了血清
And the guys who shot Dr. Matheson?
另一帮开枪射死了马西森博士
No,it can't be a coincidence.
不 不可能这么巧
You have to go back
你得回去
And download their inventory logs.
下载血清的存放记录
Why can't Kitt do it?
为什么凯特不能下
Billy,the trunk line was severed.
比利 主干线被切断了
I can't access their network.
我无法进入他们的局域网
Then what good are you?
那你还能干什么
I was able to record a voice print from the assault.
我能录下突袭时对方的声音
I got the serum,boys. Let's go,let's go!
我拿到血清了 同志们 我们撤 快撤
Enough consonants and syllables
这里有足够多的音节可以分♥析♥
Were articulated to find a match,
足以找出他是谁
But not without access to
而不用进入
The government's security databases.
任何政♥府♥安全机构的数据库
Yeah,we're working on it.
知道了 我们正在想办法
Thanks again for busting me out.
还要再谢你把我弄了出来
If you're so grateful,
你要真的想谢
Maybe you could spring for the cost
就把这套制♥服♥的
Of renting the uniform!
租金给付了吧
It wasn't cheap!
老贵了呢
I had no idea how much my dad and Torres did,
我以前从不知道我爸和托雷斯到底要管多少事
And now I'm trying to do both their jobs.
而现在我却在接管他们所有的活
It's okay to sweat...
觉得紧张 出汗也是正常的
As long as they don't see you sweat.
只要他们看不出来就行
You're doing better than you think.
你做的比你认为的要好很多
If we could just crack the government databases,
如果我们能突破限制进到政♥府♥数据库 那才算
It's our best shot for finding a voice match
这是找到杀死马西森博士凶手
For Dr. Matheson's killer.
的最佳渠道
Torres had the highest level clearance.
托雷斯有最高的使用权限
Yeah,but the government erased his password.
是的 可政♥府♥已经清除了他的密♥码♥
Only the one they knew about.
他们知道的密♥码♥而已
How do you know his password?
你是怎么知道的
I have perfect pitch.
我对声音异常敏感
Each click of the keys makes a distinct sound,
敲击不同的键 发出的声音也是不同的
And I memorized the pattern.
我记得那组声音
I kill at karaoke.
唱卡拉OK我绝对是无敌
Can I help you?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Uh,you must be Dr. Connelly.
你一定是康奈利博士
I'm lieutenant Benedict.
我是本尼迪克特中尉
I work with Michael Knight.
迈克·奈特的工作伙伴
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He's a little shaken up.
有点被吓到了
Actually,he's pretty scared.
说实话 是很害怕
I had to calm him down.
我得不停地安慰他
I'm sorry about Dr. Matheson.
马西森博士的死我很难过
I've started packing up my personal affects.
我在整理我的私人物品
I've already been let go.
我被解雇了
Why?
为什么
The military owns his work now.
军队现在接管了整个项目
I was always afraid this might happen.
我一直就害怕这一天的到来
Why did he develop a serum
为什么他要开♥发♥
With military applications?
这种血清供以军用
It was never intended that way.
这个项目的目的从不在此
He wanted to help the disabled by
他原本是想要帮助残疾人
Stimulating nerve repair and cell rejuvenation.
通过刺♥激♥神经修复和细胞再生
To compensate for loss of function
恢复人脑与身体间
In brain/body synergism?
受损的协调功能
Exactly.
完全正确
I'm a big reader.
我爱好阅读
He was trying to get approval to test hxp
他一直在努力申请 希望能在病人身上
On patients,but the FDA refused.
进行试验 可是食品及药物管理局不同意
Let me get that.
我帮你拿吧
This must be hard on you.
你一定不好受
Well,I think that army guy thinks
那个军人认为
I had something to do with it.
我与这次的事脱不了关系
He keeps pointing fingers.
他不停地找理由
And I'm starting to think that maybe he's right.
到现在我也觉得也许她是对的
I mean,if I hadn't said anything,
如果我不是我乱说话
Maybe Dr. Matheson would still be alive.
也许马西森博士就不会死
Michael,you have a call from sarah.
迈克 莎拉打来了电♥话♥
Good news.
好消息
Thanks to Zoe,we now have access to the databases.
感谢祖依 我们终于能使用那些数据库了
Did you find a voiceprint match
那找到与录下的声音相匹配
For Dr. Matheson's killer?
也就是杀死马西森博士的人了吗
His name is Victor Galt.
那人叫维克托·高尔特
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表