剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I only acted in self-defense.
我只是出于防卫
Do you know what it's like...
你能体会那种感觉吗
To wake up and just for a moment...
当你醒来 有那么一瞬间
think that everything is as it was?
以为一切都完好如初
And then to realize it's not...
却在下一秒醒悟 什么都变了
that the nightmare you had was real.
原来梦魇才是现实
Soon everyone here will experience loss
所以我要这个世界也体会一下
the way that all those over there did.
我们所经受的失去一切的痛苦
Air, water...
失去空气 失去水
light, even.
甚至是失去光明
But you...
而你
you will experience loss the way I did.
要经历我所承受的一切
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
You destroyed my universe, son,
儿子 你毁了我的世界
and I'm going to destroy yours.
所以我要毁了你的世界
And not all at once.
并且要慢慢来
Peter's still not picking up.
彼得还是不接电♥话♥
Agent Dunham.
德探员
We spotted a vehicle parked near the perimeter breach.
我们在裂口附近发现了一辆车
What kind of vehicle? A bus.
什么样的车 公交车
Okay. I want all tactical teams
好的 让整个作战组
to enter the restricted area--
进入禁区
I came here alone, Walter.
我只身前来 沃尔特
to make a personal plea to you.
以个人名义恳求你
I'm sorry for the suffering that I've caused you.
对于我所造成的不幸 我感到非常抱歉
I'm sorry...
对不起
for destroying your people.
是我毁了你们的人♥民♥
Our people.
确切的说 我们的人♥民♥
I'm sorry for destroying our world.
对不起 我毁了我们的世界
And if I could take back that choice, I would.
如果可以收回当初的选择 我愿意
But it's no excuse for what you're doing now.
但这绝不是你现在所作所为的借口
And it has to stop.
你必须停手
I don't want to have to use these.
我不想对你用手铐
But you're going to come with me now, father.
但你必须跟我走 父亲
You know, Peter, if I was really there,
彼得 如果我真在那里
I might not be able to resist killing you.
可能也会忍♥不住想杀你
I think this is the better way,
我觉得现在更好
So you can learn about loss.
你也该尝尝痛失所爱的滋味
Let's start by killing someone you love.
就从你的挚爱下手吧
We're gonna evacuate the area,
我们要疏散这个地区
try and contain the wormhole.
尽量控制虫洞的扩散
So can you move everyone back to sector three?
你能将全部人员撤至三区吗
Olivia Dunham...
奥利维亚·德纳姆
my wife...
我的妻子
was everything to me.
我的一切
Why have we stopped?
怎么停住了
What is this, some kind of protest?
发生了什么 是在抗♥议♥吗
No. It's the wormhole.
不 是虫洞
They're still trying to seal it up.
他们还在尝试着把它封印起来
Sergeant, when we start moving again,
警官 等车子开动了
can we cut over and take Columbus, then we can--
能从哥伦布大道抄近路吗 这样会
Wait. No.
慢着 不
Turn the car around.
掉头
Please...
求求你
I need to get back to my lab.
我得回实验室去
Diagnostics are almost complete.
分♥析♥结果就快出来了
You used to call me "uncle Walter."
你过去总叫我沃尔特叔叔
Do you remember?
还记得吗
I don't remember much from before it got bad.
灾难前的很多事我都不太记得了
I'm so sorry...
我很抱歉
Ella.
艾拉
I understand...
我明白
words can't come close to mitigating your loss.
三言两语不能弥补你所失去的一切
Truly, if I could go back in time and change things,
真的 如果时光能倒流 过去能改变
I would.
我愿意
I would give anything to be able to go back
愿意付出一切 回到过去
and make different choices.
改变当初的决定
But you can't.
可惜你回不去
There aren't any happy endings nowadays, are there?
如今再没有什么完满结局了 不是吗
No. I suppose not.
是的 我想没有了
I remember the cow that stayed over there.
我记得从前那里有头奶牛
She had kind eyes.
眼神温和
She did, didn't she?
是啊 很温和
My Gene.
我的小吉
I do miss her.
我很怀念她
That's it.
就是这个
Peter, I was wrong.
彼得 我错了
It's not too late.
但现在还不算太迟
You can save both worlds. We can do it all over again.
你能拯救两个世界 我们可以从头再来
This time, you--you simply need to make a different choice,
这次 你只要改变当初的选择
and should something go wrong,
就算有什么差池
then Olivia will be our fail-safe.
奥利维亚也可以做后备保证
Walter, stop.
沃尔特 别说了
Olivia is dead.
奥利维亚已经死了
But she won't be...
但你改变选择的话
not then.
她就不会死
The machine?
末日机器
I turned that on 15 years ago.
十五年前我已经把它关闭了
And all the time I sat in prison,
在狱中我时刻在思考
I-I-I couldn't figure out where it came from.
总也想不通 它从哪儿来的
I knew the pieces were buried millions of years ago,
我知道 机器零部件深埋地下百万年
But how did they get there,
但它们最初是如何出现的
so deep in the past?
那么久远之前
But now I understand.
但现在我明白了
I sent them there.
是我送它们过去的
The wormhole in Central Park
在中♥央♥公园的虫洞
I sent them back through time.
是我利用时空穿越将它们送回过去的
Peter, you can stop the destruction before it occurs!
彼得 你能阻止大毁灭的发生
If that's the case, just don't send the machine back.
若真是那样 只要不把机器送回去就行了
Then we'll never discover it,
我们就永远不会发现它
and I'll never destroy the other universe.
我也不会毁灭另一个世界
No, no, no. It doesn't work that way.
不 不 不 那样行不通
I have already done it.
我已经做过了
Therefore, I have no choice but to do it again.
因此 我别无选择只能再做一次
Walter, that doesn't make any sense.
沃尔特 那说不通啊
It does.
不是的
It's a paradox.
就像潘多拉的魔盒
I can't change what happens
我不能改变发生的事
because it's already happened.
因为它已经发生了
But you can make a different choice within what happened.
但你可以对已经发生的事 做另一种选择
I simply need to find a way to bring your consciousness forward to now
我只要让你能预先意识到现在的事态
So that you can witness what will happen.
这样你就能见证将要发生的一切
If you make the same choice.
前提是你做出同样的选择
Peter, for all I know, it could be happening already.
彼得 据我所知 它可能已经发生了
Don't you see? We can fix everything.
明白吗 我们能修复一切
We can cheat the rules of time.
我们能逃脱时间的制约
Imagine the repercussions.
想象一下这样做的后果吧
There's no way of telling what the cost might be.
没法知道这会付出怎样的代价
But it can't be worse than this.
但后果不会比现在更糟了
It can't be worse than this.
不会比这更糟了
What would I need to do?
我需要做什么
Walter? What's happing to him?
沃尔特 他怎么了
His heart rate's going up--
他的心率在加快
156 and climbing!
156了 还在急速上升
What's it doing to him? I don't know.
他怎么了 我不知道
It's been 60 seconds now.
现在已经60秒了
How much longer are we gonna let him stay inside that thing?
我们还要让他在那里面待多久
Peter has interfaced with the machine at a biological level.
彼得的身体和机器已经合二为一了
If we take him out prematurely,
如果过早让他出来
I'm afraid we'll harm him.
恐怕会伤害到他
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表