剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Okay.
好的
Take your time.
不打扰了
Well, you look better than the last time I saw you.
比起上次见面你的气色好多了
Yeah. It's amazing
是啊 对于男人来说
what a couple of hours will do for a guy.
两三个小时足够改头换面了
You hungry?
你饿吗
Uh, no. I'm okay, thanks.
不饿 我还好 谢了
So how you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I feel like I've just woken up
我感觉就像
from a really strange dream.
刚从一场奇怪的梦魇中醒来一样
Thank you for coming to get me.
谢谢你来救我
It's not as dangerous
那没有穿越进入另一个宇宙
as crossing into another universe, but I try.
那么危险 不过我尽力了
You're welcome.
不用谢
What are we gonna have to deal with next, right?
接下来我们该干什么呢
I don't know. But for some reason,
我不知道 但是由于某些原因
I'm not afraid to move forward anymore.
我不再害怕继续前进了
Sure you don't want some toast?
你确定不来点吐司面包吗
No, I--no, I'm fine.
不用了 我不饿
Who is this guy?
这男的是谁
I saw him in your mind.
我在你的意识里见过他
You had him locked up in a zeppelin.
你把他锁在了飞艇里
He was just flying around trapped in there.
他就被困在那里 跟着飞艇四处飞行
I don't know. I haven't seen him before.
我不知道 我之前没见过他
But I think that he's the man who's gonna kill me.
不过我想他就是那个想要杀掉我的人
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表