剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Walter, I think you're overreacting.
沃尔特 我想你小题大做了
May I have a word in private, please?
能和你单独谈谈吗
We can't fire him, Walter.
我们不能开了他 沃尔特
He's one of the most gifted
他可是国内
biomedical engineers in the country.
最富才华的生物医学工程师
I don't care who he is.
我可不管他是谁
I don't want him poking and prodding my son.
我不想让我儿子任他摆布
I know you're worried about Peter.
我知道你担心彼得
I'm not worried, Nina. I'm terrified.
我不是担心 尼娜 我是害怕
Did you see the way that machine reacted to him?
你看到那装置对他的反应了吗
That is precisely why we're running these tests.
那恰恰是我们做这些测试的原因
This is a waste of time.
这纯粹是浪费时间
It's not going to tell us anything.
不会有任何结果的
Nina, I need you to do something for me.
尼娜 我需要你帮我做点事
I've been trying to regenerate my brain cells.
我一直试着让我的脑细胞再生
But William was too clever for that.
但威廉太精明了
He not only took out pieces of my brain,
他不仅取出了我的部分脑组织
he inhibited their ability to replicate.
他还抑制了脑细胞的复♥制♥能力
Walter. But Belly kept detailed notes
沃尔特 但贝利记下了
of everything he did.
他所做的一切
I want to see his research to know
我希望能够看到他的研究资料
how to reverse what he did to me.
知道该如何解除他对我的所作所为
To regrow my brain cells.
知道该如何让我的脑细胞再生
Walter, that's more than 15 years ago.
沃尔特 这已经是十五年前的事了
I'm not whole, Nina.
我不是完整的人 尼娜
If I'm to figure out how Peter is connected to the machine,
如果要弄清楚彼得是怎样与那装置相连
I have to get smarter.
我就必须变得更加聪明
It's the only way I'll be able to help my son.
这是我帮助我儿子的唯一方法了
Yes. I'll get on it right away.
好吧 我会立刻着手去找
Thank you.
谢谢
You okay?
你还好吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I'm great.
噢 没事 我很好
In fact, I think I might use my newfound superpowers
实际上 我想我可以用新发现的超能力
to make this machine levitate.
让那装置悬浮起来
Oh, well, now that would be impressive.
哇哦 那肯定会让人永生难忘
I tried to call you last night and you didn't pick up.
我昨晚打你电♥话♥来着 你没接
Oh. Yeah. Walter was being Walter.
是的 沃尔特的老♥毛♥病又犯了
I had to go for a walk. We're ready.
我不得不出去走走 我们准备好了
Do you want something to help you to sleep?
你要不要什么东西助你入睡
This may take a while.
这可能要花点时间
No. I'm okay. Thanks.
不用 我没事 谢了
Peter, relax.
彼得 放轻松
This procedure's perfectly safe.
这过程非常安全
I'm sorry, doc.
抱歉 博士
You'll forgive me if I'm a little bit leery
如果我现在觉得这机器有点悬的话
of machines right about now.
你会原谅我的吧
I understand.
我理解
Okay, well, I'm gonna be right outside.
好了 我就在外面
I see Dr. Bishop leaves the high intensity work for you.
我发现贝博士给你的工作强度很高啊
Agent Broyles.
布洛伊探员
You know they're all over at Massive Dynamic.
你知道他们都在巨力集团吧
I know. I came to speak with you.
我知道 我是来和你谈谈的
For the past two days,
过去两天
an encryption team has been waiting
一个加密团队一直在破解
for the data on the other Olivia's hard drive.
另一个奥利维亚硬盘上的资料
Yeah. I hear it's one big mess.
是的 我听说这是项大工程
More than 300 pages of material.
超过三百页的资料
Details about this world.
关于这个世界的详细资料
Profiles on our people. Mission specifics.
我们的个人档案 任务细节
It's difficult to know what information's important.
很难分辨哪些资料是重要的
Well, I'm happy to help.
那好 我很高兴能有所帮助
I knew you would be.
我知道你会来的
And we certainly could use your skills.
而你也一定能为我们所用
But there's a reason I haven't already asked.
但有一个原因我还没提到
Her mission logs are filled with personal observations.
她的任务日志里面充满了个人观察
And many of them concern her relationship with Peter.
很多都有关于她和彼得的关系
And given what Peter and our Olivia have been through--
考虑到彼得和我们奥利维亚之间的种种情况
I understand.
我明白
I'll be discreet.
我会小心的
The file is on the mainframe.
文件在主机上
Broyles. I'll be right there.
我是布洛伊 我马上来
Yes.
是的
I admit his rate is a bit high.
我承认他的心率是有点高
130 beats per minute is hardly a bit high.
每分钟130下不是有点高
I want you to take him out of that machine right now.
我希望你现在马上让他离开机器
Dr. Bishop, it's a very narrow tachycardia.
贝肖普博士 这是有限的心跳过速
It's hardly life-threatening.
完全不会有生命危险
It would be ridiculous to stop testing for this.
因为心跳过速而停止测试真是可笑
Okay, so what is going on?
好吧 那告诉我这是怎么回事
Peter's heart rate is a bit elevated.
彼得的心率有点升高
I assumed it was nerves at first,
我假设一开始是因为紧张
but he should've stabilized by now.
但他现在应该稳定下来了
Are you saying that his heart rate
你是说他的心率
could have triggered the machine?
能触发那装置吗
No, I don't see how it could have.
不 我看不出来这能怎么触发
But it is curious and implies we should do more tests.
但这很奇怪 意味着我们应该做更多测试
By all means.
无论如何
Let's use my son as a new Massive Dynamic lab rat!
就是要把我儿子当成巨力集团的小白鼠
Walter, I don't think the doctor was--
沃尔特 我想博士不是
Dunham.
我是德纳姆
I'm on my way.
我马上来
Okay. I've got to go.
好了 我得走了
Can you call me if you learn something new?
一有新消息就通知我好吗
His name was Michael Baird.
他叫迈克尔·贝尔德
He was found dead in the fountain by a colleague.
他同事发现他死在喷泉里
M.E. thinks he was murdered some time around 3:00 A.M.
法医认为他在凌晨3点左右被杀害
So what's with the dead fish?
那这些死鱼是怎么回事
They died of mercury poisoning.
它们死于水银中毒
Mercury?
水银
He's a shapeshifter.
他是个变形人
That's not all.
还不只这样
Turn him over, please.
请把他翻过来
His data storage disk was removed.
他的资料磁盘被取走了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Whoever did this knew what they were doing.
不管是谁做的 他知道他们的身份
So why would someone kill a shapeshifter?
那为什么有人要杀害变形人呢
You mean someone other than us?
你是指除我们以外的其他人
Okay. What if this was Walternate?
如果这是沃尔特乙干的呢
What if he sent over some type of cleaner
如果是他派了什么杀手
to tie up all the loose ends?
来整理收拾残局呢
To kill this guy before we--
先我们一步杀了这些人
Before we learned what he knew.
在我们得到他们的信息之前
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
This is Astrid.
我是阿斯特丽德
Agent Farnsworth,
方探员
I need you to run a search
帮我查点东西
on the other Olivia's data file.
在另一个奥利维亚的资料库里
Okay. What's the name?
好的 什么名字
Michael baird.
迈克尔·贝尔德
Yeah, he's on here.
有他的资料
He's on a long list of Port Authority employees.
在一长串港口管理局雇员的名单里
Shut down the mainframe. Shut it down now.
关掉主机 赶快关掉
And from this moment on, no one accesses that file
从现在开始 除你以外
except you.
不许别人再看那份文件
What's going on?
怎么回事
We cracked the encryption
36小时前 我们破译了
on the other Olivia's hard drive 36 hours ago.
另一个奥利维亚的资料库
Among the info, she lists thousands of names.
其中 他列出来了几千个人的名单
Michael Baird is one of them.
迈克尔·贝尔德就是其中之一
Suppose walternate knew we were getting close
假设沃尔特乙已经知道了我们
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表