剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
And being lost is?
你是说迷失反而
Yes, it's better.
反而更好
I expected there to be a logical trail
我本以为 只要她希望被找到
whereby we could track her
就会在逻辑上留下线索
because Olivia wanted to be found.
好让我们追踪到她
If she's hiding...
倘若她自己在逃避
I'm afraid we're looking for a needle in a haystack.
那就无异于♥大♥海♥捞针了
He's right, son.
他说的没错 儿子
Everything in her mind is dangerous
现在在她的意识里
and hostile to her now.
充满了危险和敌意
How can we expect to find her
如果她惧怕一切 包括我们
if she's frightened of everything, us included?
我们要如何找到她
Because she'd do exactly what you did--
她会做出和你一样的选择
she'll find a place that she considers to be safe,
找一个她觉得安全的地方
and she'll hide out.
然后躲起来
There's an entire world out there with no rhyme or reason.
外面世界纷乱无章
Where would you like to start?
你要从何寻起
I know you said only water,
我知道你只想喝水
but...
但是
it might be good if you can eat something.
最好还是吃点东西
But if you want, I can take it away.
你要是不想吃 我可以拿走
That's fine too.
没关系
Whatever you like.
随便你
Thank you...
谢谢你
for this.
的所作所为
What you're feeling right now,
你现在的所有感觉
it's just the effects of the LSD.
都只不过是迷幻剂的药效
But it's temporary.
很快就会消失
No.
不是的
It's infinite.
它广阔无垠
It's all around us.
无处不在
You didn't see that.
没看出来吧
I didn't see that.
我起初也没看出来
But now I know.
但我现在懂了
And I know it followed me.
它一直都跟着我
What followed you?
什么在跟着你
Death.
死亡
I saw death.
我看到了死亡
All of it.
看得清清楚楚
And it was me.
那就是我
Can you hold my hand?
能握着我的手吗
Please.
求你了
Well, Peter?
彼特
The first place I would look is Jacksonville.
我想先去杰克逊维尔找找
Jacksonville's the last place she'd go.
她最不可能去的就是杰克逊维尔
Exactly. That's my point. I know Olivia.
没错 这就是关键 我了解她
She knows that that's the last place
她知道别人不会
anybody would look for her.
去那里找她
We only have so much time, Peter. Are you sure?
彼特 我们时间不多 你确定吗
Yes.
我确定
Let's get to Jacksonville.
去杰克逊维尔吧
I assume that's about us.
看来是冲着我们来的
The zeppelin.
快上飞艇
Peter!
彼特
Come on, son!
儿子 快来
We should circumnavigate the currents.
我们得绕气流环航一周
I should have known.
我早该想到的
Should have known what, Walter?
想到什么 沃尔特
When we were over there...
当时在那边
getting Peter back, and we were on that stage...
把彼得夺回来 在舞台上的时候
you said good-bye to me.
你对我说了再会
I should have known
我早该料到
You had no intentions of dying that day.
你没打算死在那天
As long as I've known you, you've hated good-byes.
我认识你这么久 知道你讨厌说再会
I guess that's true.
没错
I need you, William.
我需要你 威廉
I don't know what to do.
我不知如何是好
About Peter. About the machine.
关于彼得 关于那个机器
About what's waiting for him...
关于他的未来
For the world because of what we did.
全都缘起我们的所作所为
Walter, when we were young and foolish
沃尔特 当我们年少无知
with too much power and too many dreams
能力无限而踌躇满志
that no one could stand in the way of...
却无人能阻之时
We needed each other.
我们才会需要彼此
I don't understand.
我不懂
We needed each other then, to check and balance.
那时的我们需要彼此 自我反省相互制约
And now?
现在呢
Now you possess the wisdom of humility.
现在你有谦逊之智
We didn't back then.
我们无法回到过去
The decisions you make will be the right ones.
你会做出明智的抉择
The direction you choose to take will be just.
你会选择正确的方向
What's that?
什么声音
Fuel gauge.
油量表
How many are up there?
你那有多少人
It's just me.
就我一个
This is a flare gun.
这是把信♥号♥♥枪
You don't want to get shot with a flare gun.
你不想被信♥号♥♥枪打中吧
Peter Walter, stay back!
彼得 沃尔特 退后
Who are you?
你是谁
What's your name?
你叫什么
Peter.
彼得
Peter what?
全名
Peter Bishop.
彼得·贝肖普
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Peter!
彼得
Peterrr!
彼得
Walter!
沃尔特
Walter! You're here with us.
沃尔特 你和我们在一起
You're back in the lab.
你回到实验室了
It's all right.
没事了
It's all right. I'm back.
没事了 我回来了
I'm back.
我回来了
Oh, damn.
该死
I'm back.
我回来了
Your father'll be fine, Peter.
你父亲不会有事的 彼得
He knows there's no time to come back.
他知道没时间回来了
And even if he tried, he would never find us.
就算想回来 他也找不到我们了
We're on our own.
我们得靠自己了
Who was that guy?
那人是谁
Someone unpleasant from her past, I imagine.
我想应该是给她留下过痛苦回忆的人吧
This way.
走这边
We'll need to take possession of a vehicle.
我们得弄辆车
Do you drive a motorcycle?
你会开摩托车吗
I would love to ride on a motorcycle,
我好想坐摩托车
Hold on.
等等
You're going the wrong way.
你走错路了
I've got ten years of experience in Jacksonville.
我在杰克逊维尔待了十年
We're on East Union Street.
我们现在在东联合街
It leads to the Matthews' expressway.
它通向马修斯高速公路
If you want to get to the Jacksonville day care center--
如果你想去杰克逊维尔的托儿所
She won't be at the day care center.
她不会在托儿所
We need to go that way.
我们得走那边
I thought you said she was that way.
我记得你说她在那边
And I thought you said you wanted to travel by motorcycle.
我记得你想坐摩托车
The computer's nearly ready to receive Belly's consciousness.
计算机就快做好接受贝利意识的准备了
Hand me those tubes, dear.
把那些电子管给我 亲爱的
This should snap right in.
这个应该放到这里
Damn my hands!
我这双笨手
Walter, it's okay. I can get you another one.
沃尔特 没关系 我再给你找一个
There isn't another one.
没有多余的了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表