剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
How am I supposed to do that?
我要怎么做啊
Well, the answer lies in the drawing.
答案就在这画里
Otherwise, why draw it?
不然他们画了干嘛
Oh, let's see.
我看看
Brain waves, it would seem.
看起来应该是用脑电波吧
Hey...
我说
Careful with that.
你小心点好不好
There's your answer.
答案就在此
You, Olivia, have the power
奥利维亚 你有能用意念
to bend things with your mind.
控制物体的能力
that's what you're doing in this drawing,
用正确的看图方法 就能看出
if you look at it the right way.
你在画里正是在念力控物
Walter, you're not seriously talking about...
沃尔特 你不会真是在说...
Telekinesis. No.
念力控物 不行
I can't.
我做不到
Yes, you can. You've done it before.
你可以 你以前做到过的
Two years ago, David Robert Jones.
两年前 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯
She defused a bomb
她就靠念力关掉灯泡
by turning off some light with her mind.
来拆除了一个炸♥弹♥
Walter, that was different.
沃尔特 那情况不同
Well, it was less advanced.
的确 那是简单了许多
Oh, I'm afraid there's something else.
恐怕还有别的困难
Since it's the machine on the other side that's turned on,
因为被启动的是平行世界的机器
that's the machine you'll have to interact with.
所以你得操控的是那台机器
You're not suggesting that I need to cross over.
你不会想让我穿越过去吧
No.
不用
The same part of your mind that allows you
你大脑中让你能够穿越的区域
to cross over contains your ability of telekinesis.
与你念力控物的区域是在一起的
They should be able to work together in combination.
所以两种能力应该能够同时使用
Control the machine over there from over here.
从这边控制那边的机器
In theory, yes.
理论上来讲是可以的
No, it's ridiculous, and even if it was possible,
不 这太荒谬了 就算真的有可能
manipulating a light is nothing
控制一盏灯与控制一台机器
compared to manipulating the machine.
根本就是小巫见大巫
You're right. Of course.
你说的没错
Requires a much greater degree of control.
这的确是需要更强大的控制能力
We'll have to practice.
我们得练练
Start on something smaller.
先从小点的东西开始
How do we do that?
我们该怎么做
This is the typewriter the other Olivia used
这是另一个奥利维亚用来
to communicate with the other side.
和那边世界交流的打字机
Like the two machines, it is quantum entangled
就像两台机器 这台和那边世界
with its counterpart.
对应的打字机量子纠缠到了一起
In this case, whatever's typed on one
因此 打在这台打字机上的任何东西
appears on the other,
都会出现在另一台上面
which makes it the perfect means
所以它将会是测试你能力
for testing your abilities.
的绝佳方式
You ready to give it a try?
你准备好试试了吗
So how?
该怎么做
Okay, clear your mind.
听好 别想其它的事
Look into the mirror.
看着镜子
Imagine that you're looking at the typewriter
想象你是在看那个世界的
on the other side.
打字机
Now, press those keys using your mind.
现在 用意识按下按键
Walter, this is Shh.
沃尔特 这个... 嘘
Don't expect it to happen so quickly.
有点耐心 没这么快的
It's like meditating.
这就像是冥想
You need to focus on something specific.
你得把意识集中到某个特定的事物上
A word, phrase...
一个单词 一条短语...
And be patient.
还得要有耐心
Okay.
好的
Walter, maybe if you gave me some cortexiphan.
沃尔特 或许你可以给我点克特西芬
I'm afraid at this point,
现在再吃那药
it would do you more harm than good.
恐怕会成事不足败事有余
These abilities are inside you, Olivia.
你拥有这些能力 奥利维亚
You simply need to harness them.
你只需要学会驾驭它们
Walter, I don't know how.
沃尔特 我不知道该怎么驾驭
I never have.
我就没成功驾驭过
I know what it's like to feel unequal
我了解接受自己完成不了的任务的
to the task required of you.
那种感受
To feel incapable.
那种不可胜任感
I'll never be the man I was,
我已变不回从前的我
but I've come to embrace those parts
但我已经学会接受
of my mind that are...
在我心中那些
Peculiar and broken.
独特或崩坏的部分
I understand now that's what makes my mind special.
因为我知道 就是这些部分令我不凡
I wish you could see yourself the way I see you.
我希望你能像我看待你一般 看待自己
You have no idea how extraordinary you are.
你不知道你自己有多么非凡
If you would embrace that,
如果你能学会接受它
there's no end to what you can do.
你将无所不能
I know that you want to believe in me...
我知道你想相信我
And I want to believe in me...
我也想相信自己
But believing doesn't make it true.
但相信并不能让一切成真
Just try.
试试吧
It's okay.
没关系的
Take a break and we'll try again.
休息一下 我们待会再试
The hospital just called.
医院刚来电说
Peter's missing.
彼得不见了
Excuse me. Do you--
打扰一下 请问你...
Excuse me. Hmm?
打扰一下 什么事
Do you know if there's a pawn shop around here?
请问你知道这附近哪有当铺吗
I've been here before, but--
我之前来过这 但...
No, sorry, man. I'm--I don't know.
不好意思 伙计 我不知道
Man, I'm sorry to disturb you,
很抱歉我打扰你了
but it's just it's really important.
但这真的很重要
I could have sworn there was one.
我敢发誓这里有过一家
I don't know.
我不清楚
Uh, I think there's one over on 3rd avenue.
第三大道上好像有一家吧
On 3rd?
第三大道
Thank you.
多谢
Can I see these?
我能看看这些吗
Sure.
没问题
You a collector?
你收集硬币吗
I was...
以前收集过
when I was a kid.
还是我很小的时候
They're all graded and authenticated.
它们都已被分好级 通过认证了的
Price-wise, everything in here,
就价格而言 这里的所有硬币
500 and up.
五百美元起价
This one.
这枚
Silver half dollar.
半美元纪念银币
It's my favorite.
我的最爱
It always brings me luck.
它总是给我带来好运
Walter, they searched the house.
沃尔特 他们搜遍了房♥子
There's no sign of him.
还是没找到他
What if he can't remember our address?
要是他忘记住址了呢
No, Walter, let's not assume the worst.
不会的 沃尔特 先别往最坏的情况想
Is that what you think I'm doing?
你觉得我不该这样想吗
Because it is a fact that Peter sustained
事实就是这样 彼得的头部
A massive blow to the head.
受过严重的创伤
It is a fact that he was in a hospital
而且他在不到十小时前
less than 10 hours ago.
还在医院治疗
It is a fact that we haven't got the slightest clue
更不用说我们根本不知道
how that machine affected him.
那台机器对他的身体有什么影响
So please do not accuse me of making assumptions.
所以请你不要怪我做最坏的打算
I'm sorry, Astrid.
我很抱歉 阿斯特丽德
I know you're scared, Walter.
我明白你在担心 沃尔特
Peter's credit card has been used twice
彼得在过去的两小时内
in the past two hours.
用了两次信♥用♥卡♥
$800 to the Western Massachusetts cab company
付给西马萨诸塞出租车公♥司♥八百
and $600 to a pawn shop in Manhattan.
还在曼哈顿的一家当铺花了六百
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表