剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
that he could bring others with him.
也不是那么不可思议
We'll have to try and help Mr. Joyce
我们得帮助乔伊斯先生
remember what his son said to him.
记起他儿子跟他说了什么
I'll need to take him back to my lab.
我要带他回实验室
But why would the observer drag a dead man
但是为什么观察者要拉个死人
25 years through time just to talk with his father?
穿越25年就为了跟他父亲说两句话呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But every time the observer shows up,
但是每次观察者出现
it has something to do with you.
都和你有关
And every time, it's something bad.
而且每次都不是什么好事
Walter, come on, you--
沃尔特 别这样 你...
I'll go wait in the car.
我去车里等着
I'll make the arrangements to have Mr. Joyce released.
我去安排乔伊斯先生出院
Three pills at 8:00 this evening,
今晚八点吃三片
and he gets a little cranky if he doesn't eat.
如果不吃的话他会变得有些古怪
That's all right.
没关系
I got experience with cranky.
对付古怪的人我很有经验
Thank you. Mmhmm. Have a good one.
谢谢 祝你好运
That's sweet.
好温馨啊
Yeah, it is.
是啊
Uh, I don't think that this was for me.
我想这不是为我准备的
It arrived this morning,
今早收到的
and I looked at the date on the order,
我查了下发货日期
and it was from when I was over there.
那时我还在那边
So I figured that it was probably for her.
因此我想这是为她准备的
Olivia--
奥利维亚
It's okay.
没关系
I understand you're gonna help me
我知道你们会帮我
remember what my son said to me.
记起我儿子对我说过什么
We're gonna try.
我们会努力的
I'm almost done here. You guys finished out front?
我这快搞定了 搞定前面了吗
Help me.
救救我
Thank you.
谢谢你
Walter,
沃尔特
where do you want this?
你想把这放在哪
Uh, r-r-right...there!
就...那里
Very good. Thanks, fellas.
很好 谢谢 伙计们
What's he listening to? Ocean waves.
他在听什么 浪涛声
I need him to be in a peaceful state of mind
我要他保持思想平静的状态
for the hypnotherapy to take full effect.
这样催眠疗法才能发挥最大效用
Once he's in a more pliable state,
只要他处于易受影响的状态
he may be able to access his memories.
就有可能唤起他的记忆
That's a good look, walter.
听上去不错 沃尔特
These were created by an old friend of mine,
这是我一个老朋友想出来的
Dr. Jacoby from Washington State.
华盛顿州的雅各比博士
They will enable me to see Roscoe's aura
这可以让我看到罗斯科的身体先兆
so that I can measure the depth of his hypnotic state.
这样我可以测量出他被催眠的深度
And the piano?
钢琴呢
Roscoe's mind doesn't work like ours.
罗斯科的思维方式和我们不同
His creativity is expressed through music.
他的创造力是通过音乐表现的
Playing may help him to recollect the conversation
弹琴能帮他重现那段
he had with his son.
他与儿子的对话
And if you just happen to get a private concert
而你正好可以听到一场
from your musical idol...
你音乐偶像的私人音乐会...
That's not why I'm doing this.
那可不是我这样做的原因
But I cannot deny that I would enjoy it.
不过不可否认我会喜欢的
Mr. Joyce?
乔伊斯先生
We're ready for you.
我们准备好了
What do you want me to do?
你们要我做什么
Let me guide you.
让我引导你
Listen to my voice.
聆听我的声音
I will speak into the microphone.
我会通过麦克风跟你说话
Now, imagine yourself... somewhere tranquil,
现在 想象你处在 一个平静
serene, safe.
安详 安全的地方
Go down the staircase...
走下楼梯...
So there's no footage at all?
一个镜头都没有吗
Okay, well, thank you for checking.
好吧 谢谢 有劳了
I thought maybe the traffic cameras
我想也许会有交通摄像头
would have picked up the observer,
拍到观察者
but no such luck.
很不幸没有
How's it going out there?
外边进行的如何了
Uh, Walter's channeling The Amazing Kreskin.
沃尔特正和神奇大♥师♥通灵呢
I just wanted to try and explain the book.
我只是想解释下这本书
You don't have to.
你不必这么做
She asked me what my favorite book was.
她问我最喜欢的书是什么
I understand that she was probably just trying
我现在明白她可能只是
to gather information on me, but...
想收集我的信息 不过
I also know that I'm not the easiest guy to get to know.
我也知道自己不是那种容易了解的人
It's always been easier for me to...
我更容易和他人...
keep people at arm's length...
保持一定距离...
which is actually something
我想这点
that I think we have in common.
我们都有目共睹
The book wasn't meant for her.
这本书不是为她准备的
It was meant for the Olivia Dunham
是给与我共度过去几年时光的
that I've spent the last couple years of my life with.
那个奥利维亚·德纳姆的
Because I wanted you to read it.
因为我希望你能读这本书
You're the person I wanted to share it with.
你才是我想分享这本书的人
You know, I feel like Rip Van Winkle.
你知道这感觉就像黄粱一梦
Everything is different.
一切都不同了
Even you opening up to me is different.
即使你对我敞开心扉也不一样了
And this book is just a reminder
而这本书会随时提醒我
of all the things that I missed,
那些我错过的事情
conversations we didn't have...
我们没进行过的对话
You guys should come see this.
你们应该过来看看
Walter's doing it.
沃尔特要开始了
Sit.
坐下
At the count of three,
我数三下
you will open your eyes, but you won't be awake.
你就睁开眼睛 但是你并没有醒来
You'll still be open and receptive as you are now.
你还会像现在这样容易被影响
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
One...
一...
Two, three.
二 三
It's been a long time since I touched a piano.
我已经好久没碰过钢琴了
Roscoe, I want you to think back.
罗斯科 我希望你回想一下
The night you saw Bobby.
你见到鲍比的那晚
Tuesday...
星期二
Tuesday is... chicken dinner.
星期二吃的是鸡肉晚餐
Yes. And...
很好 那么
After you went to bed and fell asleep,
在你上♥床♥睡着以后
What happened?
发生了什么
Bobby...
鲍比
My boy.
我的孩子
I didn't believe it was him.
我不敢相信竟然是他
It'd been so long since... I'd seen him.
离最后一次见他已经过了很久了
I asked him if he was real.
我问他这一切是不是真的
He took my hand...
他握着我的手
He was real.
他是真实的
What did he say?
他说了些什么
He whispered something to me.
他小声跟我说了一些东西
He was so close...
他离我是如此之近
I felt his--
我能感受到他的
God, I-I-I'm--
天呐 我
Dunham. Can you hold on, please?
我是德纳姆 麻烦你能等一下吗
I-I'm so sorry, Walter.
我真的很抱歉 沃尔特
This is Dunham. Let's go.
我是德纳姆 请说
What did Bobby say?
鲍比说了些什么
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Go it. I'm on my way.
知道了 我这就过来
The observer's been spotted in Brookline, so...
在布鲁克莱恩发现观察者
Walter, you all right?
沃尔特 你没事吧
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表