剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Heart rate's elevated.
心率偏高
That could just be the adrenaline.
应该是肾上腺素分泌过多的缘故
Oh, Frank, my stomach--
弗兰克 我的胃
The antiparasitic that I'm going to give you is powerful.
我即将给你注射强力抗寄生虫药
It's gonna kill the bugs inside you before they hatch.
它将在寄生虫孵化前杀死它们
Why do I sense that there's a "But" Coming?
我怎么觉得接下来就要来个转折了
Because it's a lot for your system to take.
因为对你的身体各系统来说刺♥激♥性太强了
Uh-huh. So what do we do?
我们该怎么做
I don't think we have a choice.
我觉得我们别无选择了
Hand me the wand.
把透视杆递给我
Can you zoom in?
你能放大吗
What do you see, Frank?
你看到什么了 弗兰克
I see movement!
我看到有东西在蠕动
Where?
在哪里
What the hell am I putting together here?
你让我拼装的究竟是什么东西
You'll work faster if you don't talk.
多做事少说话
I gave you what you wanted.
你想要的我满足你了
Now you tell me how to save her.
现在该你告诉我如何救她了
She doesn't need saving.
她不用救
I didn't infect her.
我没有使她感染
She was sick. Not because of me.
她病了 不过不是因为我
She's not the final host.
她并不是最后的宿主
Syringe is ready.
注射器就绪
Look at me. Look at me. It's gonna be okay. Okay.
看着我看着我 会好起来的 好的
Stop! What?
停下 怎么了
Take a look at this.
来看这个
What is it? What is it?
怎么了 怎么了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Look at the beta HCG levels in her blood.
看她血液中的绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥含量
The picture on the sonogram...
看超声波成的像
You're not infected.
你没被感染
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
I've done it.
我圆♥满♥了
The queen is ready.
虫皇准备就绪了
Come here.
过来
Make sure...
千万
they...
别让他们
Spell my name...
拼错
right.
我的名字
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Of course.
当然
What did the doctor say?
医生怎么说
That the baby's healthy
孩子很健康
and that the, uh-- the fall and the adrenaline
之前坠落以及肾上腺素
triggered some kind of morning sickness.
会引起晨吐
How far along are you?
你什么时候怀上的
Frank...
弗兰克
Liv, how long you been pregnant?
小奥 你怀孕多久了
Six weeks.
六周
Are you in love with him...
你爱他吗
The father?
爱孩子的父亲吗
That's all I needed to know.
我就想知道这些
Frank.
弗兰克
You...
你
were gonna marry me.
竟然还答应嫁给我了
Hello? Mr. Secretary,
请说 部长先生
there's been a development.
事情有了新的进展
I think I might have another way
我想我可能有新办法
to bring peter back from the other universe.
把彼得从另一个世界带回来
Sir.
长官
Forgive my intrusion.
原谅我的冒昧拜访
I hope this isn't a bad time.
希望没有打扰到你
Please come in.
请进
I heard the news about your pregnancy.
我听说你怀孕了
Don't worry.
别担心
Your position with fringe division will remain intact.
你在潜科学部门的职位将会保留
You'll have whatever resources you need.
你需要的全部资源任你调用
After all,
毕竟
you are the mother of my future grandchild.
你是我未出生的孙辈的母亲
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表