剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Of course. I wasn't suggesting otherwise.
当然 我并不表示质疑
When I was returning from over there,
在我要从另一边返回之际
you had me steal a piece of tech.
你曾让我窃取一件设备
Tech that you said was part of a weapon
你说那是某种武器的一部分
that could destroy the other side.
那武器能摧毁另一个世界
What exactly are you asking, Olivia?
奥利维亚 你究竟想问什么
Have you activated that weapon?
你是不是启动那武器了
Is that what's causing the surge?
所以才会发出能量脉冲是吗
That's classified.
这是机密
What's going to happen to the people over there?
那边的人会怎样
My concern is for the people of our world.
我关心的是我们世界的人
But your son is over there.
可您的儿子在那边
I'm aware.
我很清楚
Peter chose to leave.
彼得选择了离开
He chose his allegiance.
他选择了他的忠诚
I chose to give up my son so that you could keep yours.
而我选择放弃我的儿子好让你保住你的儿子
Now, if there's nothing further...
如果没别的事情
So what do we do?
那我们要怎么做
What if we just broke it back down into its component parts?
如果我们把它拆了会怎样
With the amount of energy this machine is generating,
从这机器产生的能量级别来看
I don't know what would happen.
我不知道会引发什么
The machine is quantum entangled.
这机器是量子纠缠态
It could tear us apart
单从那边发出的能量
with the energy from the other side alone.
就足以把咱们撕碎
And is that more dangerous
这比我们这边的漩涡撕裂
than vortexes putting holes in our universe?
还要危险吗
Walter, our world is tearing apart at the seams.
沃尔特 我们的世界正由裂缝处撕开
Still, I'm afraid anything we might do
我还是担心我们的任何举动
could have devastating consequences.
都会造成毁灭性的结果
I just spoke to Nina. I was right.
我刚和尼娜谈过 我是对的
They picked up an electromagnetic spike
他们今天早上5点47分时
5:47 this morning in upstate new york.
在纽约北部曾捕捉到电磁脉冲
15 minutes before the vortex opened.
比漩涡开始形成早了十五分钟
Is that how they predict anomalies on the other side?
那就是他们预告另一边异常情况的方法吗
They also look for odd thermal patterns
他们还监测异常热场模式
and radiation spikes.
和辐射尖值水平
I've got Nina tracking all three.
我已经让尼娜同时追踪这三项指标
An early warning system.
一个预警系统
Well, at least we'll be able to warn people.
至少我们可以向人们示警
And maybe save some lives.
也许有些人能保住性命
Okay, I'm gonna go to Massive Dynamic
我这就去巨力集团
and help Nina with the protocol.
帮助尼娜拟定协议
Olivia.
奥利维亚
I'll call you when I get to New York.
我一到纽约就给你打电♥话♥
Can you let me know if Walter comes up with anything?
要是沃尔特有任何想法你就通知我好吗
There's got to be a way to stop the machine.
总会有办法让那机器停摆的
Perhaps if we encased the entire machine in lead,
也许我们可以把机器用铅封起来
contained the energy it's emitting.
以包裹其产生的能量
Walter.
沃尔特
We both know there's another way.
我们都知道还别有它法
It makes sense, Walter.
这说得通 沃尔特
We all thought that I could turn the machine on.
我们都认为我能启动那机器
Maybe I can turn it off.
也许我就能关闭它
Maybe that's what the drawing means.
也许这就是这幅图的意思
We don't know what the drawing means.
我们不知道这图是什么意思
If your theory is accurate,
如果你的理论确切
we're running out of time.
我们已经没时间了
And the way that machine responded to me
在我触摸过这机器后
after I touched it,
它对我的回应
it's like it's been calling out to me.
就好像是在召唤我
Every piece of data we have about the machine
我们已知这机器的信息
points to one conclusion.
都指向一个结论
Somehow, that machine was made for me.
从某种程度来看 这机器是为我而造的
Peter, you could die.
彼得 你会死的
And if we do nothing, we're all gonna die.
如果我们不做点什么 我们都会死
"Give him the keys and save the girl."
把钥匙给他 救那女孩
What?
什么
This is what he was doing. He was preparing me.
这就是他在做的事 他是要让我作好准备
Who?
谁
The observer.
观察者
He was preparing me
他那是要让我作好准备
because he knew I would have to let you go.
因为他知道我不得不终要放手 失去你
That I would...
我会
that I would have to sacrifice you
我不得不牺牲你
to fix the problems I'd created.
以解决我制♥造♥出来的问题
I think this is what I'm supposed to do.
我想这就是命中注定吧
But I can't do it without your help.
但是没有你的帮助我做不到
Police and fire departments have been responding
警方和消防部门正就过去24小时内
to unexplained weather phenomena
整个东海岸的
up and down the Eastern Seaboard
异常天气现象
for the last 24 hours.
做出回应
The National Weather Service has released a storm advisory
国家气象局向整个东海岸
for the entire east coast.
发布了风暴预警
What do you mean, he's gone? He has to be somewhere.
什么叫他走了 他肯定在某个地方
He didn't just disappear.
总不会就凭空消失了吧
There's always a trail. Keep looking.
总会有线索的 继续找啊
Yes?
什么事
Agent Dunham has arrived.
德探员到了
Oh, good. Send her in.
好 让她进来
Nina. We're moving forward as you requested.
尼娜 我们按你的要求跟进了
I've assembled a team.
我集结了一只队伍
I've briefed them on the protocol you outlined.
按你给出的方案给他们做了简报
Okay, good. So where are we in terms of coverage?
好的 覆盖范围有多大
Well, I've tasked all of our satellites
我已经让我们的四颗卫星
to focus on the northeast states.
都盯住东北部
So this is where the thermal detection is up and running?
那里就是热量飙升的区域吗
Yes, but it's far from complete.
是的 但是离形成漩涡还远着呢
It does give us lead time, however,
不过如果漩涡在人口密集地区形成
if a vortex starts forming in a densely populated area.
这倒是能给我们个提前预警
What about the electromagnetic disturbances?
那电磁干扰呢
We've recalibrated our entire Cell Tower network
我们已经重新校准了整个手♥机♥塔网络
to warn us if any are detected.
如果检测到了会向我们发出警告的
And amber?
琥珀呢
All right, there we've hit a wall.
好吧 就是在这里受阻了
We have enough amber
我们的琥珀足够
to contain eight, maybe ten events.
控制八次到十次事件
But beyond that,
但是超过这个数
our chemists are having a great deal of difficulty
我们的化学家在寻找稀有元素时
finding some of the more rare elements.
遇到了极大的困难
Without the amber, early detection is irrelevant.
要是没有琥珀 那提早发现有什么用啊
Yes, well...
这个嘛
It wasn't supposed to be this way.
事情不该是这样的
What do you mean, it wasn't supposed to be this way?
什么叫 不该是这样的
I was told on good authority
有权威人士告诉我
that if you and Peter were together,
要是你和彼得在一起
it would all work out.
就会没事了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
On whose authority?
什么权威人士
There's a man that William knew.
威廉认识一个人
I'm not sure where they met.
我不知道他们怎么认识的
But he had great confidence in him.
但他对那人很信任
He trusted him implicitly.
毫无保留的信任
He advised me to do the same.
他还建议我也一样相信他
After William went missing, when circumstances warranted,
威廉失踪后 在情况允许的条件下
I would consult with him.
我会去征询他的意见
This man knows a great deal about the machine.
此人对机器了解甚多
And you didn't think it was worth mentioning until now?
你现在才说出来 不觉得晚了吗
No, he said if I divulged what he had told me
不 他说如果我把他的话泄露出去
that I would never see or hear from him again.
我就再也别想见到他或听到他的消息了
I didn't want to risk losing that connection.
我不敢冒险失去他
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表