剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Well, if she didn't see her husband's ghost,
好吧 如果她看到的不是她丈夫的鬼魂
then what did Mrs. Merchant see?
那默钱特夫人看到的是什么
Mrs. Merchant...
默钱特夫人...
When was the first time you saw you saw your husband?
你第一次看到你丈夫是什么时候
You mean after he died?
你是说在他死后吗
He's been visiting...
他出现
for a couple months now.
有几个月了
Looks like you two were together for a long time.
看来你们在一起很久了
Almost 45 years.
差不多有45年了
These photographs are beautiful.
这些照片很漂亮
Was he a photographer?
他是摄影师吗
He liked to pretend he was.
他假装是
When we'd travel,
当我们出去旅游时
he'd tell people we worked for National Geographic.
他跟别人说我们为国家地理工作
Oh, oh, I know that that--
我知道
that sounds horrible.
那样做听上去很不好
No. But that little fib
不 不过那点小谎
got us into a few restricted
让我们得以进入几个不对外开放
but spectacular places.
但美不胜收的地方
We never had children, so...
我们没有孩子 所以
that was our thing.
这就是我们的故事了
We made a hell of a team.
我们配合默契
Forgive me, but how did Derek die?
恕我冒昧 不过德里克是怎么死的
It was stupid.
太冤了
The fuse box blew, like it always did.
保险丝断了 常有的事了
And we flipped a coin, like usual.
我们一如既往地扔硬币
Whenever there was a chore, neither of us wanted to do,
一旦有这种琐碎杂事 我们都不想去做
we'd flip for it.
就扔硬币来决定
Derek lost this time.
那次是德里克输了
There was a short in the wiring.
电路里面有一处短路了
He died instantly.
他立刻就死了
After his death, you must have been devastated.
他死后你一定很悲伤
Is that when he started coming to you?
他就是那时开始出现的吗
No.
不
I couldn't get out of bed after the funeral.
葬礼后我甚至没法下床
We've been together since we were 20.
我们自二十岁起便长相厮守
He was part of me.
他是我生命的一部分
Then he was gone.
但是他走了
So when did you first see him after he died?
他死后你第一次见到他是什么时候呢
A few days after.
几天后
Around dinner.
晚饭左右
For a second, I forgot.
有一瞬间 我忘了他已离我而去
I wondered what Derek...
我以为德里克...
was in the mood to eat.
在和我一起吃饭
And then I remembered...
然后我才想起来...
he was gone.
他已经不在了
And all I felt was despair.
我感到十分绝望
All I wanted was him.
我想要他陪着我
Even if that meant...
即使那意味着...
dying myself.
要我随他而去
And that's when he came.
他就是那时出现的
He came to be with me.
当我需要他时
When I needed him.
他为我而出现了
How long did you two live here?
你们俩住在这里多久了
Over 40 years.
四十多年了
Derek owned this apartment.
德里克拥有这套公♥寓♥
I moved in after we got married.
结婚后我就搬来了
Walter, why did you ask that question?
沃尔特 你为什么要问那个问题
How long had she lived here?
她在这住了多久
What--what does it matter?
那有什么关系吗
Because...
因为...
if her husband had this apartment,
如果她丈夫是户主
then it stands to reason
就是说
that her husband's double
她在平行世界的丈夫
may has this apartment on the other side.
可能也拥有这套公♥寓♥
Which proves I'm right.
就能证明我是对的
The universe is breaking apart at this very spot.
在这个穿越点我们的宇宙正在被破坏
That woman is seeing through to the other side
那个女人看到了平行世界
and mistaking the other Derek for her husband.
并错把那里的德里克当作他的丈夫了
Which is why I can see him too.
难怪我也能看到他
Yes!
没错
And if the fabric separating our universe
如果两个平行宇宙的
is so thin that Mrs. Merchant
隔膜如此之薄
can see through it...
默钱特夫人都能看穿
Th-this is not good at all.
这可大事不妙
Walter, I understand why she can see through
沃尔特 我明白为什么她能看到
and I can't, but...how is it
而我看不到 但是 为什么这位
that Mrs. Merchant can see through?
默钱特夫人能看到平行世界呢
Right now, I'm not interested in how, Peter.
现在我对此不感兴趣 彼得
I'm more concerned about what happens next.
我更关心接下来会发生什么
Which is...
是什么
Imagine this is the soft spot in the universe...
假设这是宇宙的穿越点
but every incident...
每发生一起事件
weakens it a little more.
都会使之更加薄弱
Until, eventually...
直到 最终...
a vortex...
形成一个漩涡...
a gaping hole,
一个不断扩张的黑洞
that sucks in and obliterates everything around it.
它会吸收周围的一切 并毁灭一切
Just like we've seen happen on the other side.
就和我们在另一世界看到的一样
Walter, I found it.
沃尔特 我找到了
Good. What took so long?
很好 怎么这么久
The FBI had transferred the case files
联调局把文件转移给
to Massive Dynamic.
巨力集团了
Which file?
什么文件
The commuter bus attacks several years ago.
几年前的公车袭击案
How is that relevant?
和这案子有什么关联
I've been worried about this
从平行世界回来后
since we returned from the other side.
我一直很担心
How we would respond if a vortex opened up here.
如果这里出现漩涡的话我们该怎么办
How we would plug the bridge.
我们会如何应对
Walter, please don't tell me that you're thinking--
沃尔特 别告诉我你在考虑
What am I missing?
我错过了什么
We would do the same thing
我们将重蹈
as they did over there.
他们的覆辙
The government asked us to analyze this
政♥府♥要求我们分♥析♥
for its military properties.
它的军用性能
No one had ever seen anything like it before,
从没有人见过这样的东西
so there was concern.
有人有些担心
With good reason.
理应如此
If I'm right, this has a composition
如果我是对的 这里面含有
similar to the material that Walternate uses.
与沃尔特乙所用材料相同的成分
We need half a dozen of our best scientists.
我们需要六位顶尖科学家
And that...nervous fellow, Brandon.
以及那个 神经质的布兰登
Dr. Bishop, let me get this straight.
贝肖普博士 恕我直言
Are you really suggesting
你真的建议
that the FBI encased that building in amber?
联调局用琥珀把那栋大楼封起来吗
Perhaps the whole block.
也许是整个街区
Tell them they can refer to my lab notes.
告诉他们可以参考下我的实验笔记
Oh, stop, Walter.
拜托 沃尔特
I mean, we've seen what the amber's done
我们都见识过琥珀在那边
to the other side, with thousands of people trapped.
都做了些什么 数千人被困
Not to mention the public reaction.
更别提公众反应了
We'd be looking at mass hysteria.
随之而来的会是集体癔病发作
I understand, but how do you think
我知道 但如果那个穿越点
the public will react
变成漩涡
if that soft spot turns into a vortex?
你想公众会有什么反应
A black hole that swallows up half of Brooklyn.
那可是个会吞噬掉半个布鲁克林的黑洞
We should get started.
我们得着手准备了
Okay, I understand
我理解
that it's a last resort, but it's a bad last resort.
这是我们的底牌了 但这牌可不漂亮
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表